Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate (6974 Views)

Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK / Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day / Pls Help At 22! I Don't Have Self Confidence And I Can't Even Ask A Girl Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by ireneony(f): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Have you been to uk? u will be amazed the numbers of mixed kids you find here. Black men in uk run after ugly white women. No wonder there's no strong black community in the uk. The Asians have been living in the uk for so long, yet they still get married to each other. I don't know why black people as a whole try to mix with white. I'm not against interracial dating, but there should be a limit cos too much of something is bad.
It's very common to see 20 black guys with white women in a day. Asians marry themselves, yet they are the richest minority group in the uk. The Asians keep their money in their community. When rich black men marry out, they are taking away the money from the black community.

Blacks that were born here would never claim their originality. Always trying to seek validation from white ...the caribeans are worse, they have inferiority complex. Though they have in the uk for so long, they are still behind the asians economically.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by makydebbie(f): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
It has to do with the way they were treated back in the day.....
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
undecided

UK dis. . .UK dat.

I can't hear word again

#YOLO

14 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by nikkypearl(f): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Question: have you been to uk ?

Answer: No embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Iren u sure u just not a racist grin tongue

Having biracial babies is normal especially in Europe where the majority is white meaning alot of the people u date/hook up with will be too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Masonic(m): 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1 , yes? No??
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Masonic(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
richommie:
undecided

UK dis. . .UK dat.

I can't hear word again

#YOLO

Odogwu! cool

1 Like

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

Odogwu! cool

OGA BOSS, AFTER YOU, NA YOU ! cheesy

#YOLO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
What to do with this info? undecided
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Wich fine white woman dey UK b4? Most of those English ladies be having face like lion and they have very big big teeth that when they smile fear go catch u make dem no bite ur ear off.Anyway they should just hold buhari as captive for dere cos buhari is no longer welcome to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
I think the blacks go for whites for several reasons which include the hustle for citizenship, financial stability and so on...not that they don't love their race. If you ask me such marriages/relationships are usually for personal gains which never stand the test of time that's why divorce is on the increase.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Splinz(m): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
What's it with the whites sef? Mbok, I don't even fancy their women.
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by deathstroke(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
So what should we do? Fry plantain?
House-girl for UK go dey form rich on NL.
Mtcheew undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Splinz:
What's it with the whites sef? Mbok, I don't even fancy their women.
u don't fancy dem cos of dhier flat pancake yansh or wat?cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Iren u sure u just not a racist grin tongue

Having biracial babies is normal especially in Europe where the majority is white meaning alot of the people u date/hook up with will be too.
Atlast I finally angry with you on something
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by olaboy1: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
My UK friends told me the black girls over there are something else, and are more difficult to deal with compared with white girls. Men generally just want some peace of mind when they are married, they don't want a woman flipping the tv remote on them just to get attention.
Maybe the black girls need to tone things down a little bit and see the black and black relationship as a team work.
Personally I hate dramas also, the white girl drama usually is sobbing to some tissue paper in a corner of the house, whilst the ordeal my black U.K. friend narrated with his ex black wife was something unimaginable, tearing and cutting all his clothes in the wardrobe with a scissor etc.
I don't like a black man disrespecting a black woman or any woman for that matter, but black girls should sit down and think of other conflict resolution methods that are more civil than violent.
No man is going to marry you once he sees you display your kolomental, so my dear it has nothing to do with inferiority complex, at least most Naija people in the west eventually stop feeling inferior after like 2yrs living in the west. Why would I feel inferior to whites, when I gat good things going on in my life career wise and with a great body.
Over to all the U.K. guys, let's hear your part of the story.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Atlast I finally angry with you on something
oh look I don't actually care

I thought we had a agreement? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
oh look I don't actually care

I thought we had a agreement? undecided
bye

2 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by ireneony(f): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
olaboy1:
My UK friends told me the black girls over there are something else, and are more difficult to deal with compared with white girls. Men generally just want some peace of mind when they are married, they don't want a woman flipping the tv remote on them just to get attention.
Maybe the black girls need to tone things down a little bit and see the black and black relationship as a team work.
Personally I hate dramas also, the white girl drama usually is sobbing to some tissue paper in a corner of the house, whilst the ordeal my black U.K. friend narrated with his ex black wife was something unimaginable, tearing and cutting all his clothes in the wardrobe with a scissor etc.
I don't like a black man disrespecting a black woman or any woman for that matter, but black girls should sit down and think of other conflict resolution methods that are more civil than violent.
No man is going to marry you once he sees you display your kolomental, so my dear it has nothing to do with inferiority complex, at least most Naija people in the west eventually stop feeling inferior after like 2yrs living in the west. Why would I feel inferior to whites, when I gat good things going on in my life career wise and with a great body.
your friend is lying. White women are crazy too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by ireneony(f): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
lefulefu:
Wich fine white woman dey UK b4? Most of those English ladies be having face like lion and they have very big big teeth that when they smile fear go catch u make dem no bite ur ear off.Anyway they should just hold buhari as captive for dere cos buhari is no longer welcome to Nigeria.
most of them are ugly..they like make up like tomorrow nor de
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
bye
bye undecided and keep off
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
olaboy1:
is that not what they call a STRONG BLACK WOMAN in the UK and the US?
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
olaboy1:

grin OK believe what u want but when yo boy is crying in yer ear "these white chicks straight played me cry"

U gon know that negatives attitudes are not racially hereditary
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
bye undecided and keep off
fvck off ma'am

1 Like

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
fvck off ma'am
like hell undecided it was u who injected yerself in my mentions ta tell me some irrelevant crap.
I thought u said you'd stop that!

undecided so u bleep off. Bye
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
ireneony:
most of them are ugly..they like make like tomorrow nor de
yes na.dey have this type of strong face like lion.The late princess Diana is the only attractive English lady i have seen or maybe she ain't fully English sef.
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:

like hell undecided it was u who injected yerself in my mentions ta tell me some irrelevant crap.

fvck off

2 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:

lol u can fight for Africa..lol strong woman.
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Headlesschicken(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin @Op v u been 2d UK b4.. Or did u just copy n paste dis ish.... So wat r we supposed 2do wiv dis info hmm? crap

3 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
lefulefu:
lol u can fight for Africa..lol strong woman.
embarassed ...........
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
First of all , UK UNITED KINGDOM consist of other countries Scotland , Wales , Ireland

So you have only travelled to where exactly to make up this conclusion lol

Yes you are right Asians hardly mix but that is also down to religion and culture ..

Nigerians are the top black race in the whole of UK , Some blacks go with white ladies just for papers! Some actually just dont want stress from black females some just like whites ... some only see white

Now i schooled in the Isle of Man have you been there ?? No now i was the only BLACK PERSON IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL .. please if i didnt move to London i prolly be dating whites by default

Anyway long story short .. its is not a fact! Yes more inter racial marriages etc but w still shine dear ..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:
Bumbae1 , yes? No??
Lol my bro its a no Jare .. u see as i just they laugh like mehn keep gassing them
Wt u doing here early anyway

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? / How Much Masturbation Is Too Much Masturbation???????? / How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.