Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement (28920 Views)

Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya / Photos From Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya, Late Rivers Police Commissioner / Francis Mobolaji Odesanya Is Dead (Rivers State Police Commissioner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by Okpabana: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
killthemods:

RIP cry
emefiele, diezani and co. must die before buhari angry angry

River dictators done kill am with juju. So sad RIP officer.
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by me69: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
itsdumebi:
SUDDEN DEMISE OF CP FRANCIS MOBOLAJI ODESANYA

ยท A serving CP Rivers State Police command passes on at age of 56 years.

The Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris, NPM, mni, with a heavy heart and deep sense of loss regrets to announce the demise of a serving Commissioner of Police, Rivers State Police Command who passed on at the age of 56 years after a brief illness at Sterling Hospital Ahmedabad-Gujarat in India.
2. The late Commissioner of Police was enlisted into the Force on the 1st February, 1986 as a Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police and rose through the rank. He served as Deputy Commissioner of Police Department of Operations and that of Finance and Administration in Rivers State before he was promoted and posted as Commissioner of Police Rivers State Police Command on the 20th July, 2016, the position he held until his sudden demise on 31st January 2017 after a brief illness at Sterling Hospital Ahmedabad-Gujarat in India.
3. The Inspector General of Police and his management team, on behalf of the entire officers and men of the Nigeria Police Force wishes to commiserate with the ODESANYA family of Ikenne Town, Ogun State, the Government and good people of Ogun State on the demise and passage unto glory of their illustrious son, CP. Francis Mobolaji Odesanya. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace and the good Lord grant his family and the Government and good people of Ogun State the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
4. Meanwhile, a condolence register has been opened at the reception of the Force Headquarters and Rivers State Police Command headquarters, Port Harcourt for the personnel of the Force and members of the public to append their condolence messages. Burial arrangements will be announced after consultation with the family.
CSP JIMOH O. MOSHOOD

FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,

FORCE HEADQUARTERS,

ABUJA.

http://politicsngr.com/nigerian-police-releases-statement-death-rivers-cp/
Being a police officer in Nigeria is though
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by ngolokante(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ironlion1:

Not possible.Carry out your research well and stop consoling yourself.

Research on what? on when individuals die?...bros I know you are a prof and a genius in researching but when people die is one thing that a million of you cannot know from your "researching"....just keep calm...Buhari will die at his appointed time but our own appointed times might be before his own...and I take it that your thinking Buhari will die is because of his age...well should all of us include it in our prayer point that you don't attain his age seeing as you don't like old age
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by Ironlion1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
ngolokante:

Research on what? on when individuals die?...bros I know you are a prof and a genius in researching but when people die is one thing that a million of you cannot know from your "researching"....just keep calm...Buhari will die at his appointed time but our own appointed times might be before his own...and I take it that your thinking Buhari will die is because of his age...well should all of us include it in our prayer point that you don't attain his age seeing as you don't like old age
Stop wailing for nothing, it doesn't suit you. People don't die twice and no one has 2 appointment time to die.
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by Ironlion1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
iknopro:
Dem don de DIE one by one...For killing the innocent IPOB, Bubu loading.......................................
Bubu done load finish, 100%. Is a hidden agenda.
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by akinsuraj(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
lordcabasa:
Now that Rivers State Commissioner have decided to join Yar'Adua and Abacha,

One day! If u like it or not it will be your turn, and u will also meet UR ancestors

Pls Where Is Buhari?
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by oluwasegun007(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
wat has yesom have to say about this....
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by lonelydora: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Karma is a bi.tch
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by ufuosman(m): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
rip
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by Mbediogu(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
chrisxxx:
Somebody said RIP means Remain In Power, I hope it is not same with the RIP I am hearing hear?
Death knows no seniority. It claims both young and old. You can be expecting wind to hew the dry tree and from the blues the green and life tree is hewed down. This a proverb commonly said in my locality when a young person dies.

But sin kills and God no dey sleep.
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by odiereke(m): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
RIP SIR
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by lielbree: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Name wa o, abi na Indian juju film be this? grin

This man as cp for rivers state no try at all.

Rip
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by linusbnn(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Young03:
how many innocent ppl he kill?

The most recent is 20th january in port harcourt.
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by aurenflani: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ironlion1:
RIP . My next RIP is reserved for The missing Presidooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Dancing Feeling the beat by Wizkid.
May you die first amen
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by realadesco(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
R I P man
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by Ironlion1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
aurenflani:

May you die first amen
He is already death, can't you get it.
HERE I AM ALIVE, TYPING THESE.
SO, how is it possible for him to die
last. Is he going to die the second time?
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by Larrykaysail(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Young03:
how many innocent ppl he kill?
this guy na correct guy, he was d area commander for area G before , very nice man.
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by tishbite41(m): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
iknopro:
Dem don de DIE one by one...For killing the innocent IPOB, Bubu loading.......................................
Na small thn, e just dey start. hu can battle with d Lord? up Christian State of Biafra!
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by sirpatrick(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Wike don kill am God these governor bad gain I swear
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by UchaNwababa: 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
iknopro:
Bubu is alread dead nd was buried
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by UchaNwababa: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
thank God for his Death Buhari is Next person to Die
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by Incredible120(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2017
lordcabasa:

Pls Where Is Buhari?
grin
lordcabasa:

Pls Where Is Buhari?
Re: Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement by alaskido(m): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2017
RIP Mr CP. Death is inevitable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gianni Infantino Visits Governor Ambode In Lagos (Photos) / VP Debate: Aregbesola Hails Osinbajo. See Reactions / Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.