Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up (6795 Views)

How Oba Of Benin Messed Up ! / How Jonathan Messed Up His Re-election / Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up. Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by mex22: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2017
obiageIi:

HE WARNED US BUT WE WERE TOO STUBBORN TO LISTEN.

Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by Babacele: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2017
I even hear say Fayose go be part of the protest. a political weasel who owns 200 cow being nurtured by Fulanis; a rogue governor who refuses to pay salaries even after getting Buhari's bail out and monthly federal allocations; who undermined national security by taking part in the stealing of arm's budget against insurgency can't pretend to any protest to cover up his failings and corruption. if 2baba can't tell politicians to stay away from this protest,ehn then it is true he is being sponsored .

Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by saintmark88(m): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Babacele:
I even say Fayose go be part of the protest. a political weasel who owns 200 cow being nurtured by Fulanis; a rogue governor who refuses to pay salaries even after getting Buhari's bail out and monthly federal allocations; who undermined national security by taking part in the stealing of arm's budget against insurgency can't pretend to any protest to cover up his failings and corruption. if 2baba can't tell politicians to stay away from this protest,ehn then it is true he is being sponsored .

Thank you, u deserve a chilled bottle of origin, too much sense in ur comment, sense way plenty pple here no get

Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by obiageIi(f): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2017
Babacele:
I even say Fayose go be part of the protest. a political weasel who owns 200 cow being nurtured by Fulanis; a rogue governor who refuses to pay salaries even after getting Buhari's bail out and monthly federal allocations; who undermined national security by taking part in the stealing of arm's budget against insurgency can't pretend to any protest to cover up his failings and corruption. if 2baba can't tell politicians to stay away from this protest,ehn then it is true he is being sponsored .
God bless you

Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by Babacele: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2017
mex22:

HE WARNED US BUT WE WERE TOO STUBBORN TO LISTEN.
if na like that then D rally is dead on arrival. We shall never go back to d era of 'stealing is not corruption'. Despite d unpatriotic bombing of d pipelines - a clear sabotage by southern boko haram ,our electricity shall get better. If corrupt people couldn't manage $100/barrel, at $30/barrel the naira would have been N1500/$1(90%) under them. At $70/barrel okonjo iweala in 2014 told us to prepare for recession which means all GEJ economic policies were fake! We trust Buhari's leadership n we shall never join the enemies of Nigeria like Fayose and PDP to protest against hope . 200,000 Npower citizens and their families say nooo ! Nigeria farmers say nooo!! 1 million nigerians on N5000 social security say nooo!!! School children on the Feeding programme say nooooo!!! 23,000 Nigerians who got interest free loans recently say noooo!!!!!

No to February 5th. No to corruption . No to politicians who refuse to use Buhari's bail out to help their people; no to Governors that undermined our security by stealing arms' budget to fight boko haram; no to politicians that owns 200 or more cows in Ekiti under fulanis but pretend in public to deceive people; no to corrupt judges and politicians currently facing corruption cases; no to enemies of progress Welcome Buhari on Feb 6th. God bless Nigeria.

Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by alizma: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2017
xana101:
Obiangeli, what do u mean exactly? U said it's all messed-up. How?
Pple are coming out to let the government know how their policy have changed our life's negatively and u call it messed up.
you are speaking out of ignorance and I wonder how many other ignorant we have out there. the protest is tagged buhari must go as unveil on tuface page. I was expecting a protest against bad governance, a call on government to order but after reading through, I discovered it is a sponsored protest.

Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
obiageIi:
I see on mountain here just my thoughts.
Its personally painfully for me, i see a lifetime oppurtunity about to be wasted, protest is already divided.

Why are you speaking in parables? Which politicians are players in this protest? Who hijacked the opportunity? What are you talking about?
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by Akious2k2(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
xana101:
Obiangeli, what do u mean exactly? U said it's all messed-up. How?
Pple are coming out to let the government know how their policy have changed our life's negatively and u call it messed up.
U don't gerri? It's now becoming PDP vs APC thing instead of the masses vs Govt... Garrit?
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lol. This protest is an absolute waste of time. Just another PDP planned Mega rally.

This isn't going to improve the Naira value?

Neither is it going to expedite the various corruption cases hanging in the numerous courts across the country.

Nigerians are coming out to protest Because they are hungry not Because we want a better country.

If Buhari should open the Central Bank now and give each citizens $20,000, would we still go on a protest? No.

I hereby pronounce this poorly planned protest null and void and dead on arrival.

But don't let me stop y'all, be my guest and come out on those dates to waste your time. Your choice.
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
rusher14:
People that can't make the flap of the fuel tank talking about Ml 2017 model yet they can't comprehend why the Naira is weak.

What have you done to improve the economic profile of the country?

God bless you. All I see are people who are aggrieved that the dollar is now expensive, too expensive to continue importing toothpick.

The average sized car has more than a hundred bolts holding it together, we don't produce even one single bolt in this country. Yet imagine How many cars there are plying our roads daily.

When "youths" are ready for a meaningful revolution, I will join them heart, soul and body. But until then, I'll just stay at home on that day and complete the Game of Thrones movie I'm watching.
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
saintmark88:
Obiageli u r right, Although I dnt have a problem with anyone protesting, but it is by choice, I believe that govt policies have a time span bfre it matures, I m not surprised that pple dnt have d patience to wait for that uncomfortable period to elapse for these policies to bear fruit.

Banning importation of cars through land borders for me is a good step, if given D time and endure the hardship, in d long run I believe it will get better, what govt just needs to do is work on our own ports, reduce the cost of clearing our vehicles and all.......... These things take time

As for rice and other things which could be produced here, it is beautiful, it will take time to mature and yield....so am patient, even govt has a time span to perform and deliver it's mandate..... That time is still running..

This protest wouldn't yield NY fruit, D man up there is not someone moved by protest, u can protest all day, and what he wants to do, he will do, u can't lead him by the nose to do what u want him to do, diff pple and their leadership styles. If u want to protest u r free, but make sure it is non violent, if area boys hijack D protest and start misbehaving and D police result to force, dnt blame d govt, I hope dey will be able to manage d protest

Words of wisdom. Well put.

Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by baralatie(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
obiageIi:
Like everything nigeria, we just had to mess it up, there i was, thinking our (youth or yoot) finally woke up, the spark and leadership we need just woke up in tu face idibia.
I was wrong, like i probably was when i voted this goverment (could have stayed at home). I saw the protest time table and it turned out to be a wailers rally, organised by wailing wailers, a pdp rally, a bringback jonathan rally rather than anti coruption, anti army brutality, anti national assembly, anti bad governance at all levels.

I am no wailer, i would stay at home like i should have done on may 29 2015.
I am not about to get myself used by another political group, we got the buffon (gej) out only to bring in the likes of Abba kayri. We benefits after this protest?

Wouldnt it have been great if this protest was a we vs them something instead of we vs some of them

How lovely would

Pardon my english.
she said that she does want to be used.the tread shows other...... Hmmmm
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Izonpikin:
see another mumu here ooo...how I take dey share space for this country with people like this.... angry

That is exactly how I feel about you mumu wailer. Izonpikin, the thing wey no make your head function well na say, Jonah wey you back, lost the election. You have been in wailing mode since then. You may never come out of it.
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by obiageIi(f): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
saintmark88:
Obiageli u r right, Although I dnt have a problem with anyone protesting, but it is by choice, I believe that govt policies have a time span bfre it matures, I m not surprised that pple dnt have d patience to wait for that uncomfortable period to elapse for these policies to bear fruit.

Banning importation of cars through land borders for me is a good step, if given D time and endure the hardship, in d long run I believe it will get better, what govt just needs to do is work on our own ports, reduce the cost of clearing our vehicles and all.......... These things take time

As for rice and other things which could be produced here, it is beautiful, it will take time to mature and yield....so am patient, even govt has a time span to perform and deliver it's mandate..... That time is still running..

This protest wouldn't yield NY fruit, D man up there is not someone moved by protest, u can protest all day, and what he wants to do, he will do, u can't lead him by the nose to do what u want him to do, diff pple and their leadership styles. If u want to protest u r free, but make sure it is non violent, if area boys hijack D protest and start misbehaving and D police result to force, dnt blame d govt, I hope dey will be able to manage d protest
Well said
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by obiageIi(f): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by obiageIi(f): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ioannes:

God bless you. All I see are people who are aggrieved that the dollar is now expensive, too expensive to continue importing toothpick.

The average sized car has more than a hundred bolts holding it together, we don't produce even one single bolt in this country. Yet imagine How many cars there are plying our roads daily.

When "youths" are ready for a meaningful revolution, I will join them heart, soul and body. But until then, I'll just stay at home on that day and complete the Game of Thrones movie I'm watching.
Better to watch jare than be shot in a protest of the throne
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by obiageIi(f): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by Izonpikin: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
deji15:

That is exactly how I feel about you mumu wailer. Izonpikin, the thing wey no make your head function well na say, Jonah wey you back, lost the election. You have been in wailing mode since then. You may never come out of it.
how does this even connect to gejs loss??...many people including you have lost their jobs and the buying power of all nigerians halfed...

And you're here talking about gejs loss..pathetic zombie...
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Izonpikin:
how does this even connect to gejs loss??...many people including you have lost their jobs and the buying power of all nigerians halfed...

And you're here talking about gejs loss..pathetic zombie...
You are hallucinating. I have a good, well paying job and I have God to thank for that. Search your conscience, your wailing has everything to do with GEJ loss.
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by Izonpikin: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
deji15:

You are hallucinating. I have a good, well paying job and I have God to thank for that. Search your conscience, your wailing has everything to do with GEJ loss.
shut up...you have no job..

I hope the wailings of repentant renowned zombies also has to deal with gejs loss...thats the only line you misfits have to evade the fact that buhari is an established disaster...
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Izonpikin:
shut up...you have no job..

I hope the wailings of repentant renowned zombies also has to deal with gejs loss...thats the only line you misfits have to evade the fact that buhari is an established disaster...
You lack manners. Now Get lost of my mention.. Your dull brain cannot comprehend that someone is gainfully employed and is not a wailer. Majority of wailers are GEJ loss mourners. The proof is everywhere...
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by odysey: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
obiageIi:
Like everything nigeria, we just had to mess it up, there i was, thinking our (youth or yoot) finally woke up, the spark and leadership we need just woke up in tu face idibia.
I was wrong, like i probably was when i voted this goverment (could have stayed at home). I saw the protest time table and it turned out to be a wailers rally, organised by wailing wailers, a pdp rally, a bringback jonathan rally rather than anti coruption, anti army brutality, anti national assembly, anti bad governance at all levels.

I am not about to get myself used by another political group, we got the buffon (gej) out only to bring in the likes of Abba kayri. We benefits after this protest?

Wouldnt it have been great if this protest was a we vs them something instead of we vs some of them

How lovely would

Pardon my english.

I feel you to the bones though If you compare Gej's tenure to pmb's the difference is clear

I honestly didn't want Gej to win Now I'm thinking What a great mistake its all good sha

if we let things continue the way they are

1. $=1k
2. Looting will be way worse than now
3. An end to the middle class
4. Increase in Theft, armed robbery, kidnappings, murders etc
5. issue in the north will be child's play compared to now

He has to go Not just him but a Reversal of every policy he's made, removal of everyone he put in office

CBN workers and executives should be tried, jailed and executed they helped put us in this mess etc
the way e dey do me everyone single person who has abused political power and benefited without doing the job should be jailed for life or should remit and be exiled.
Execution is a plus
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by Wadosky(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
I hope after the protest ,crude oil price will be 120 dollars per barrel just as when Jonathan was there.
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by djeasy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
obiageIi:
You are not as tired as i am
So Who will go fo us?
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by Izonpikin: 5:47am On Feb 02, 2017
deji15:

You lack manners. Now Get lost of my mention.. Your dull brain cannot comprehend that someone is gainfully employed and is not a wailer. Majority of wailers are GEJ loss mourners. The proof is everywhere...
you must be living in lala land..over 60 percent of nigerians are tired and in sufferings..so take that to the bank..who buhari epp??...

Wailers have long gotten over gejs loss...infact wailers are having a good laugh seeing how foolish the decisions of the zombies have been knowing how much warning they received...
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 02, 2017
obiageIi:

How lovely would

Pardon my english.

What have you done beyond keyboard fight to make Nigeria better? 2face is a man who match word with action.

This Is What Will Become Of Nigeria If It Breaks / Olawepo Hashim: ANN Is Third Force / APC Denies Shifting National Convention To June

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70