Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,090 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:43 AM

Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Aunt - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Aunt (743 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Aunt by Oba1ni(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
What a wonderful day to celebrate your birthday. Even the rain are wishing you well. You are a light in our generation . When we see you strong, we became stronger.
A happy birthday message is not enough, I think. I have so many things to say to you;
First, I want to thank you for everything. Second, I want you to know that you are one in a trillion. Last but not the least, is that I am always praying for your life.
Just because you are kind enough to give us all we wanted, doesn’t mean that we only appreciate you for giving us material things. We love you more than that. You are a selfless daughter, sister, aunt & mother full of love for everyone she come across. How blessed we are to have you in our generation. On your birthday, I wish for your good health and success. Receive our love and hugs.

Let me share you one of my favourite bible verses. It says in Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Keep on believing Him.

May God give you what your heart desires. Keep being the best you have always be because someone might be taking you for a role model! We love you. Nothing compares to the one who give it all. Be blessed! Have a prosperous wonderful birthday!

Happy Birthday!

https://m./257095227711714?view=permalink&id=1230482223706338&_rdr#1230486167039277

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo The Grand Patron Of Supreme Kegites Club Pictured Gyrating (photos) / PHOTOS: Ugandan Billionaire Buried With Cash Stash / Event Decor, Catering. Bride With A Budget. Call Or Whatsapp Us Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.