Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Secrete Of Satan's Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secrete Of Satan's Success (1445 Views)

The Secrete Of Sin And Serving God / Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrete Of Satan's Success by DiaisGod: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2009
I have sat back to ruminate on the toll of satan's progress in the battle of vice against virtue. I painstaking discovered that his seemingly success is a gimick and a trick he plays with his fans against the bygotted Christians.

My discoveries:

1. Satan blows up evil and silence things of good reports. (e.g. in 10 minutes death of a person would reach over a thousand people far and near, while in an hour 100 people may not have heard about a new child birth)

2. In 10 mins everyone would have heard that a pastor committed sin while in 5 mins everyone would have forgotten that a normal sinner commits his usual sin.

3. In a minute satan blows up the difference in beliefs of so-called christian organisations to the extent that members could even engage on physical cumbat while in one week no one would heard about the differences in other believes.

the list is enormous. Nairalanders please what do you think?
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]SATAN is the greatest and the controller of the world. . .he got a serious plan for you this coming year only if you resist to mess up with his name. . . .Join us, Size doesn't matter in satanism. . . Satan has always been Successful and nothing shall mark it end. we his agents, follower and worshippers have known what it takes to be with Satan the Devil.[/size]
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by Maykelly(f): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2009
[size=30pt]grin grin grin Indeed, the SECRET OF SATAN'S DOWNFALL grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by DiaisGod: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2009
May Kelly,

Unfortunately you are one of the baits he is using to trap empty vessles who dont have time to check with the map to the kingdom of God. However, goodnews for you. The worst mistake you have ever made was straying into this thread. Jesus will (with or without your consent) force you to know him not quite long from now.

Welcome to new life in Christ. God bless you.
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]May kelly i missed  you though. . . .  grin grin .Satan love you and he honestly want people like you to understand his real identity. . .he's never the root of Evil though he deserve to be evil because of all the double lies upon his life. . . .SATAN our Father is a Successful man and all his children have tasted his successful.  wink[/size]
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by DiaisGod: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2009
May Kelly Please my beloved my apologies. the reply was for Ogaga

Ogaga this is for you.

Unfortunately you are one of the baits he is using to trap empty vessles who dont have time to check with the map to the kingdom of God. However, goodnews for you. The worst mistake you have ever made was straying into this thread. Jesus will (with or without your consent) force you to know him not quite long from now.

Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes, Im Satanic Agent and know it there's nothing to loose by following Satan the Devil . your good news to me is the badest news by mentioning the name of that death Jesus on my behalf. . . Keep that guy out my way before i crutch his dry skull.

Satan Love's You. . . . kiss
[/size]
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by globalwonda: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2009
First, satan is nt sucessful,He is as wolf in disguise, moreover, seeming 2 b powaful, but is nt. His busines is 2 steal, kill & destroy by using evry means including stealth. Now, he has al manna of 'goodies', way 2 entrap believers. and so evry1 like d bible say shld b sober & vigilant, and prayerful.For more info on how 2 fight satan èffectivly, get d book 'satan get lost!' by David O. Oyedepo. God bles u. Frm global_wonda ANSU.
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by Horus(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2009
According to Isaiah 45:7 the Lord that you go to church and worship every Sunday created evil:

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things]."

As you can see, Christians are just a bunch of hypocrites because they themselves worship the one who created evil.
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by DiaisGod: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2009
More satanic tricks:

- Keeping christians for hours arguing which church is the best, while he sweeps thousands to hell who hadnt opportunity to hear the message of salvation.
- keeping born-again (so-called) debating about unnecessary things for hours
- sponsoring his agents to open branches called church without basic truth about God
- we spend God's time arguing if non-believers would go to heaven or not when they die
- we fight ourselves over dressing, make-ups, marriage, prosperity, deliverance, healing, baptism, rapture, judgement, television, miracles, church name, church building, name of ministers, politics, security, etc, etc, etc. while satan and his slaves work in unity to peddle stumbling bocks here and there.

Can't Christians be wise for a moment? God would not applaud us for how many arguments we win, but how much of his nature (holiness in Christ) and Christlike life we led. Satan would continue till his days are over. I have made up my mind never to be a victim to his vicious cruelty.

Be careful!!!!!!
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:54am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Satan the Devil shall always remain Successful as usual. . .i break every plan of the enemy concerning our great and lovely father. . . .to the infernal x.[/size]
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by BSD: 2:59am On Dec 03, 2009
Ogaga-how do feel about having the largest church in the world in your home city?
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:08am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=13pt]BSD I dont Understand what you mean. . . . [/size]
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by BSD: 3:20am On Dec 03, 2009
The Basilica of Our Lady of Peace of Yamoussoukro is the largest church in the world.
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:31am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=13pt]ooooh how come you've got information concerning the basilica of yamoussoukro. . .?, woww you amazed me though , Yes you're right the Church is the biggest church in the world . I dont want any church to worship a strange God. . .BSD do not be supprise the biggest Church in the world most of their priest have an hiden agenda with the C.O.S of Ivoire?, i.e the church of Satan and believe me , we go night life together in here our underground party hall.[/size]
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by BSD: 3:44am On Dec 03, 2009
No, I do not have information. I just remembered reading that it was the largest church in the world.

Are there many Satanists in the Ivory Coast? Do you practice your faith in public?
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:58am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=13pt]ooooh i see. . . so many series of book have been written concerning this same Basilica i see every hour , every day in reality face2face , did you know i almost forgot. . . . . grin .

Yes there are Satanist here in Ivory Coast , We've got the C.O.S here in Abidjan the capital economy. the number's of french satanist are very numerous but most people like to be a Satanist because they love our lifestyle . . . friend we dont hide our identity as satanist in public and we even do all to convince people around us SATAN is never an enemy but only want us to obey to our heart before we die and that's all. Satan plan is too see human being happy each moment. . .Do not Sin is wrong!. be a Sinner and Sin with boldness. . .for without sin you wont live comfortable and you enslave your happiness.
[/size]
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by Horus(m): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv
I was in Yamoussoukro in January and I saw The Basilica of (Our Lady of Shame) of Yamoussoukro. This is a shame because the maintenance of this building is very expensive, yet some people in Yamoussoukro dont even have electricity or running water. Do you talk French too or english only?
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by Maykelly(f): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2009
DiaisGod:

May Kelly Please my beloved my apologies. the reply was for Ogaga

Ogaga this is for you.

Thanks and accepted.

Horus:

@Ogaga4Luv
I was in Yamoussoukro in January and I saw The Basilica of (Our Ogaga Lady of Shame) of Yamoussoukro. This is a shame because the maintenance of this building is very expensive, yet some people in Yamoussoukro dont even have electricity or running water. Do you talk French too or english only?

[size=14pt]Re: Secrete Of Satan's DOWNFALL [/size] grin grin grin
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by skyone(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]ooooh i see. . . so many series of book have been written concerning this same Basilica i see every hour , every day in reality face2face , did you know i almost forgot. . . . . grin .

Yes there are Satanist here in Ivory Coast , We've got the C.O.S here in Abidjan the capital economy. the number's of french satanist are very numerous but most people like to be a Satanist because they love our lifestyle . . . friend we dont hide our identity as satanist in public and we even do all to convince people around us SATAN is never an enemy but only want us to obey to our heart before we die and that's all. Satan plan is too see human being happy each moment. . .Do not Sin is wrong!. be a Sinner and Sin with boldness. . .for without sin you wont live comfortable and you enslave your happiness.
[/size]

Ogaga4demons so you are still alive shocked shocked shocked
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2009
Skyone im still alive. i womder why you ask. . . clear throat. lipsrsealed
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by lostking29: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2010
@ Horus and Ogaga

i read through ur articles here and was very amazed at the way u logically argue ur belief, its really impressive and logical to some extent. But, wat i really want u to understand is that every man is entitle to his own opinion. the fact that ur opinion comes in conflict with theirs does not vitiate ether ur own opinion or theirs. i must make it categorically clear that u are a man of little knowledge, and i really appreciate the way u argue blindly. I am not a xtian, n accepted that Yahweh is wicked as u and Horus claimed, but who is more wicked, is it he that punishes in making people righteous or he that punishes so as to lead astray can darkness ever be preferred to light can good ever be the same as evil deep inside u the answers are the usual answer to all all the questions even though u will tend to give another impression to the general public. What is Satan's favorite sacrifice the answer is the killing of a newborn baby. What amazes me most wt people like u is that, when u reach the 5th stages of satanism and is asked to destroy ur self by ur self, by casting ur self into the abyss, u will fled and deny Satan, and that is where the tale always get a twist with majority of the satanist, that they end up been tormented by both Yahweh and Satan at the end (this was affirmed by Alex Crowley). Do u think u can stand the heat of the sun at 50degrees comfortably, talk less of that of the abyss For the wages of sin is death and the gift of God is eternal life, but since u prefer the eternal damnation as Satan promises u, wish u luck with that!!!
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah man--- SATAN never dies. . . wink[/size]
skyone:

Ogaga4demons so you are still alive shocked shocked shocked
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2010
Any deal with the devil is phoney.

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/tract_6.swf[/flash]
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by Mudley313: 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2010
Lol @ people arguing over an entity that exist only in their imaginations
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2010
[size=13pt]You mean SATAN is imaginary. . . .?[/size]
Mudley313:

Lol @ people arguing over an entity that exist only in their imaginations
Re: Secrete Of Satan's Success by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2010
I feel inconsolably hurt by negative comments made here to disparage the person of Satan.

It has been well over 3000 years or more since this unfortunate rap.e of justice was executed on an ambitious entity who saw opportunity in a supposed democracy and took it. only to discover that Heaven is not a Democracy and God does not suffer opportunists lightly.

The Secret of Satan's success is very simple,  [size=15pt]MAN[/size] in the Bible Satan has graced the world with his presence on very few, monumental moments that we can all remember (Eve in the Garden of Eden,Job Trials, Jesus Temptations and some sketchy details in the Book of Revelations) so how can this man of inconspicuous presence be so successful in the  downfall of Man.

Satan was only responsible for one thing which we all know, He introduced SIN into the World through Eve,  but we (especially Christians and Muslims) have perfected the art of Sin and turned it into a surgically precise science, in fact you can now buy SIN off the shelves of supermarkets for next to nothing. We have relegated a once-proud and ambitious spiritual entity into a shadow of his former self.

Do you think SATAN spoke into the ears of the Muslims that Massacred women and children in Jos lately? I doubt so. but i can tell you this Men of very Sinful and Evil nature organized the massacre and decided that God spoke to them (They are not even given credit to whom credit is due)

Please, Enough is Enough,  Stop Blaming Satan for the ills of this world, Blame your Sinful ars.es

Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) / River Turns Red In China - Biblical Prophecy? / Why You Should Not Give Your Life To God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.