Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! (21162 Views)

The Cure To Nollywood's Fallen Standard / Letter To Nollywood / How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by Scorpio(f): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2005
Regina! she was a beauty back in da day but she ain't anymore. she looks so tired in that picture.
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by lexyflexy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2005
what do u expect from a bed warmer and one who jumps from one bed to another.... one who is not ready for a change.... are you guys pondering what am pondering? some of u girls should look beyond your nose........
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by IAH(f): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2005
Please don't say all these about my Regina...it's not fair! cry cry cry cry
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by da808cutie(f): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2005
aww IAH, dont cry now. :hugs:
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by lexyflexy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2005
IAH:

Please don't say all these about my Regina...it's not fair! cry cry cry cry

dem dey worri u.......... e be like say sapkagiri don catch you..... kai, myself or my brother, even my son shud beare of the Reginas on d Land
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by da808cutie(f): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2005
^^^ lol ^^^
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by IAH(f): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2005
lexyflexy:

dem dey worri u.......... e be like say sapkagiri don catch you..... kai, myself or my brother, even my son should beare of the Reginas on d Land

What's sapkagiri?!!!! Whatever it means, na you e go catch! angry angry angry

@da808cutie, thank you jare. Don't mind that lexysapkagiriflexy.
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by Angelo(m): 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2005
cool
Dudes and chicks firstly her name is not Reginna her name is Imabong Askia Usoro; she attended Unical back in the 1985's era and was a complete time waster. I would put down more but privacy is in order but for a fact she could not act then nor now to save her own life.
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by hotangel2(f): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2005
Okay ooo.. Well we know her as regina askia. That's her stage name. People use diff stage names.
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by AngelaZ(f): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2005
Welcome on board Angelo. grin
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by hotangel2(f): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2005
So many "angels" on here.
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by prettyH(f): 12:45am On Dec 08, 2005
Pls are we all on the same planet..regina askia shd come back to acting..pls for what....abeg her time has passed
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by sexydoll(f): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2005
for me i think Regina Askia is still beautiful, so hater's in the house please stop hating on her you guyz don't expect her to look 16 when she is in her 30's no matter how pretty you are your beauti will definately fade away when you grow older. and about her coming back to Nollywood i will never beg any body to come back. if she want to come back she can comeback but if she don't want to that is also fine i don't really care anyway.
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by lexyflexy(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2005
sexydoll:

for me i think Regina Askia is still beautiful, so hater's in the house please stop hating on her you guyz don't expect her to look 16 when she is in her 30's no matter how pretty you are your beauti will definately fade away when you grow older. and about her coming back to Nollywood i will never beg any body to come back. if she want to come back she can comeback but if she don't want to that is also fine i don't really care anyway.

she don winsh you far far sef.......... outside wise she is, but the inside she is a beast.... she can kill...
My Darling
It is very shocking indeed, but does it sound normal to you? A toad does not run in the daytime for nothing. My truths will be glaring in the end...for now, I will hold my peace. Thank you.
                                                                                                Regina
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by alheri(f): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2005
i think regina is a real beauty but i dont know about her been a good actress. I dont think she can act, shes too fake! Please dont shoot,its just my LITTLE opinion. grin
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by lexyflexy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2005
she is all class lower..... my first daughter go fine pass her self grin grin
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by mikebuddy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2005
i NO agree!. Regina to Nollywood MBA! o!.We have better actress now ok.Ini edo is there and many more u want to look 4 who dem go barn again. cry
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by Babee(f): 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2005
alheri:

i think regina is a real beauty but i don't know about her been a good actress. I don't think she can act, shes too fake! Please don't shoot,its just my LITTLE opinion. grin

shes definitely a fake actress!!
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by cutiepie18(f): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2005
lol cutie naw i don't need to fuk myself cuz ur boifriend got me covered
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by Outkast(f): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2005
LET THERE BE LOVE SHARED AMONG US!!
Please girls.pretty please.cutiepie18&da808cutie.pleaseeee!
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by lexyflexy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2005
Babee:

shes definitely a fake actress!!

babe... bravo 2 u for that.... u re simply not a crowd follower....
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by queen2(f): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2005
I saw her pics sometime ago with some ladies doing beauty contest called REGINA FASHION SHOW 2005. when i get the site, i will post the link here.
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by queen2(f): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2005
MODELS ON PARADE, Promoter Regina Askia-Williams poses with her group of Models

Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by lexyflexy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2005
well sounds good.... but I guess its of no use.... we need nothing from a tptal discouragement to all womanhood cool cool cool
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by queen2(f): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2005
wats of no use?
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by lexyflexy(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2005
queen2:

wats of no use?

u make me have more hatred 4 her d more...seeing her makes me feel her deeds stink
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by lexyflexy(m): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2005
queen2:

wats of no use?

u make me have more hatred 4 her d more...seeing her makes me feel her deeds stink
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by IAH(f): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2005
Ewwwww...all those ones na models? Buhahahaha...buhehehehe lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by lexyflexy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2005
IAH:

Ewwwww...all those ones na models? Buhahahaha...buhehehehe lipsrsealed
Lord have mercy...see as all of em be like bongafish.... hahahahahahahahahah na wa oooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by Z4M4eva(f): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2005
Regina is the prettiest of them all
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by ocho(f): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2005
models? emmmm, okay........... lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by lexyflexy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2005
Z4M4eva:

Regina is the prettiest of them all

ta.... whats makes her pretty? what makes her different from a hoe not ready to settle down ..... gurls shud know what I mean.... y'all guyz.... don't be tempted to touch grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Chomzy Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 / “black Panther” Rakes In Whopping $75.8 Million On Its Opening / Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.