Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme (30623 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by lalasticlala(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ponzi Scheme: Widow Loses 2.9m Naira In Benue

Usually, the practice is to give help to the widows but one Mrs Dauda Maiduguri seems to have a pathetic story to tell.

She says she has been defrauded 2.9 million Naira by one Philemon Ibrahim of Global Funds International who is being interrogated by the Police.

The Benue State Commissioner of Police, Mr Bashir Makama, is warning against such practices, advising Nigerians not to involve themselves in such ”get rich quick” means of getting money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rZ3aDa9gNk?t=129

Source: http://www.channelstv.com/2017/01/31/ponzi-scheme-widow-loses-2-9m-naira-in-benue/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by casttlebarbz(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
ok
Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
MAVRODIAL WIDOW
TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.
.SORRY......
TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THERE FADA NYASH
NB: IF YU WANNA 'GET HELP',YOU GO TO A
HOSPITAL,IF YOU WANNA 'PLEDGE HELP' ,U MOVE
DOWN TO A REHABILITATION CENTRE..
AM ALWAYS HERE TO READ MMM NEWS ONLY!!!
IRANU

6 Likes

Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by yorhmienerd(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Make una leave all this people na undecided

Like if you think MMM would be back, share if you think otherwise

88 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by akprosperblog(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Thank God its not MMM.

3 Likes

Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by TINALETC3(f): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
undecided
Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by auntysimbiat(f): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
lol
Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by adonbilivit: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
I want to get rich quick but I am done with ponzi schemes. they almost ruined me.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by Moreoffaith(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Chaiii..walai some people no go learn for this country.

1 Like

Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by Olasco93: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
The sweetless and painful thing is that the Educated and Selfish people are the ones falling victim of this Educated-SCAM.
My Landlord almost went like the picture below when he lost all his November Kulele

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by winkmart: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Good for her
Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by Chidexter(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
It's funny how everything ponzi now relates to MMM lol
Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by TruthNigeria(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Okay
Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by san316(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Para MMM
Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by gamargu(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nigerians undecided undecided undecided greed will always cloud our judgement. we never seem to learn always making the same mistake over and over again i don't pity fools that loose their money to ponzi schemes.

6 Likes

Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by Rexphobia(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Shuu... Lala has been delivered of the Spirit of reptiles
Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by Femsmart(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ponzi scheme/scam again? Greedy Nigerians no dey hear words.
Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by pxjosh(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
adonbilivit:
I want to get rich quick but I am done with ponzi schemes. they almost ruined me.
Why do you want to get rich quick?

1 Like

Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by Snowstorm: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
40kobo77:
First and this is very important.

Before I comment on the topic,I have to give a big shout out to all the Urhobo people on Nairaland.

It is not easy to make FTC on lalasticlacla's thread,but as a confirmed Urhobo Guy I made it.

If you are a single lady,beautiful,tall and dark,works with C.B.N,Shell,Chevron or related to any Senator or Governor and still single, please inbox me for MARRIAGE tinz.

I am tired of meeting working class (beggars)women,who only ask and ask from you.

If you are a Banker please do not inbox me,thanks very much.

Warri no dey carry last.

Back to the topic.

They refused to listen. One of the most intelligent persons I know on Earth lost almost 10 Million on this scheme,and until now she refuses to believe her money is lost.

If this Ponzi scheme had paid them,they would have lived like kings and that is why I have no pity for them.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by Arewa12: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
E even get one stuff nearly chop my money !!!... Doublecash.me.... I was close to lose my Money... My frnd had like 10 acc..
Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by coldsummer: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
i think this is a lie.

haahahaha
This one is proper scam that some idiots went tothe village to scam innocent people.

he only modelled ponzi scheme

hahahaahahah
Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by 40kobo77: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Snowstorm:
Lol

You be babe?
Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
40kobo77:

If this Ponzi scheme had paid them,they would have lived like kings and that is why I have no pity for them.

You wouldn't wanna see a fellow Nigerian live like kings right? Bravo!

10 Likes

Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by tens4real(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.channelstv.com/2017/01/31/ponzi-scheme-widow-loses-2-9m-naira-in-benue/
please I have try opening a topic but it keeps saying UNFAVORABLE ERROR after I summit..
For the past two months now, I sent an email to the mods no reply please help a brother
Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by worlexy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Awoof dey run belle
Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by adonbilivit: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
pxjosh:
Why do you want to get rich quick?
ego ka mma n'okorobia. if I get rich when I am old, I would still flex to make up for the lost years and your young daughter might end up being mine

3 Likes

Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by ELShehzad: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
NP

Olamide - Abule S'owo
Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by mark2sunny(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Stop blaming Nigerians for taking these risks pls. You want everyone to fold their hands and keep watching? What opportunities are there for the youths of this country pls?

What options do we have?

Before you cast a stone pls think well

You leave millions of youths to be chasing little or non existing opportunities and you still blame them for trying out something.

What about the nonexistent government jobs that were advertised just to scam the ordinary jobless nigerians. And even some Nigerians lost their lives chasing. Who is more guilty?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme by AnodaIT(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.