Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake (13391 Views)

Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? / No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by pally212(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Pls o my friend is about to register in this scheme call bigbankaler.com...pls is it real or fake...

1 Like

Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by casttlebarbz(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
ur friend or u ?...who ever it is , say no to ponzi
Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by Becoted001(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Another scam
Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by Ab4all(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2017
pally212:
Pls o my friend is about to register in this scheme call bigbankaler.com...pls is it real or fake...
Why wont Nigerians stop partaking in all this fraudulent schemes. people are taking advantage of our vulnerability, as such new schemes springs up daily. it just look as if once it crashes, changes its name and we start feasting again.

3 Likes

Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by xana101: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Another NairaH
Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by Papilo20(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
A scam
Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by Str84ward: 3:32am On Feb 07, 2017
This is a new scam out there. Beware! I really don't really comment here, but I feel it will bad to allow others go through what I went through in the hands of this scammers. Once you are matched and you make the payment, you are completely on your own. There is no means to contact them. This is for those who care to listen. You get the message below after making payments:

Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by promisechild(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2017
Str84ward:
This is a new scam out there. Beware! I really don't really comment here, but I feel it will bad to allow others go through what I went through in the hands of this scammers. Once you are matched and you make the payment, you are completely on your own. There is no means to contact them. This is for those who care to listen. You get the message below after making payments:
that is a big lie. big brother alert is really paying . the person was blocked either he or she didn't pay the help money or the receiver did not confirm the recipient of the fund in time. at as now the scheme is paying. though it is going to collapse but while it last let enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by ayospecie(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
I got paid o but i am not doing again o.

1 Like

Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by Str84ward: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2017
promisechild:
that is a big lie. big brother alert is really paying . the person was blocked either he or she didn't pay the help money or the receiver did not confirm the recipient of the fund in time. at as now the scheme is paying. though it is going to collapse but while it last let enjoy it.
So if the receiver refuses to confirm payment receipt, who do you contact fro resolution? Is there any means of contacting "Support" anywhere on the website? I guess you are one of those throwing out different websites just to defraud naive Nigerians. Again, this review is for those who care to listen. Your money, your problem!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by otis54(m): 6:56am On Feb 08, 2017
Yes there is support link on the site. Got paid yesterday 40k
Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by promisechild(m): 7:03am On Feb 08, 2017
Str84ward:
So if the receiver refuses to confirm payment receipt, who do you contact fro resolution? Is there any means of contacting "Support" anywhere on the website? I guess you are one of those throwing out different websites just to defraud naive Nigerians. Again, this review is for those who care to listen. Your money, your problem!
search for them on facebook.they are active there
Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by mrcrabs(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2017
promisechild:
search for them on facebook.they are active there

Pls what is their Facebook handle. Cant seem to find them on facebook
Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by makers360: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Is not fake. He don pay me

1 Like

Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by pasuma(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2017
promisechild:
its not paying joor..a friend of mine made payment on 16/02/17 as we speak he's yet to receive anything..zero kobo..shi shi..people should avoid scams like this..its not worth it..
Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2017
They are scammer ooo,don't fall for there hand,I HV 10 acct with dem,over a month ,they keep saying give us 48hrs,up till nw noting
Re: Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2017
Anyone who is interested should go to supernaira.com, they pay 200% of your investment, its legit and they pays

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Deposit Rates In Gtbank / Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? / MTN To Take Immediate Steps To List In Nigeria As Part Of $1.7 Bln Fine Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.