Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:54 PM

What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. (25240 Views)

She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening / My Near Rape Experiences / My Attempted Rape Experience And Why I Think All Rapists Are Mentally Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Ejakulated: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2017
HateU2:
Nah, he was not successful.
Lied
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2017
Ejakulated:
Lied
k undecided
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:19am On Feb 01, 2017
HateU2:
Igba wo lo ma ni opolo
meaning?
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2017
OK
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Aunty tried to rape me..but reverse was d case...hahahs

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by obontami: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
HateU2:
Igba wo lo ma ni opolo
talking to ur self

cheesy
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
Maychang:
I

Its like many didnt get my point. The part i left out was when he tried to grab me for a kiss but i resisted and after a few trick i always play, he let go of me.....

It's like he had been doing it in the bush before. Original bush man he was.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Apple1992:
Some men are animal a married man for that matter, disgracing himself and the wife.. the most weirdest part, removing his joystick and stroke in thornapple, presence perhaps he thought at the sight of it you will feel Hot and accept.

thornapple, but tell us are you still a virgin? this is the part am still worrying about.
Why are you worried about that part in particular?.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
thornapple:

Why are you worried about that part in particular?.

Lolzzz.... I Just want to know, beside am looking for a virgin to merge with. as in into marital thing. if you are one then we're good to go. how do you see?
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Apple1992:
Some men are animal a married man for that matter, disgracing himself and the wife.. the most weirdest part, removing his joystick and stroke in thornapple, presence perhaps he thought at the sight of it you will feel Hot and accept.

thornapple, but tell us are you still a virgin? this is the part am still worrying about.

For me only one thing holds.
I may have couple of friends here and there but certainly no sex outside wedlock.
Apple1992:

I may have couple of friends here and there but certainly no sex outside wedlock.
Apple1992:

#TEAMNOSEXBEFOREMARRIAGE!.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
Apple1992:

Lolzzz.... I Just want to know, beside am looking for a virgin to merge with. as in into marital thing. if you are one then we're good to go. how do you see?
I'm so used to this your game. Try a new trick.
This one is old fashioned.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Emodeee:
op, are you still a virgin now? guys go don shine her punacheesy.

btw, how old were you then?
Late Teens then.
I'm a thornapple, guys don't dare.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
pwettiejay:
Uhm, never had one, dont even pray for one smiley
You can't be too careful about it. Just have to pray and hope. It comes when it will.
However, i have reason to believe you are part of TeamVirgin.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fourwinds:
those are d kind of men I'm always looking to send to d other side of this world
Hurraaaaaay!!!, you are my hero!.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
did he succeed in entering the place?
LWKMD!!!
WhHyyyyyyyyyY is that the one thing you were so keen to know?.
Men will always be men.
I tire for you guys o.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by FTbomb(m): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
i know some girls here are fabricating stories just to get the thread going and also to massage the ego of the so-called "nairaland feminists" who are fond of calling men 'dogs' whereas their fathers are he-goats. but if i tell you i've been raped twice by two fat girls (although i enjoyed it and couldn't resist) you would not believe me.

just kwantinu..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Forgive yourself and move on. I had a worst experience but I faced the fact that it has happened years ago and I can't change it.
Eeeeeenyaaaah,
So sorry about whatever you had to go through.
I am happy you were able to move on with your life.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
FromZeroToHero:

I jumped up and held her hand. She started smiling at me. I was very angry with her but she pleaded with me to calm down and play along. I told that i've not done it before she said she will teach me. I told her i'm not interested and went back to sleep. She later begged me not to tell my brother.
I think that was her primary reason for going to see your brother.
I'm so glad to know there are still very decent guys around aside sincere4u.
Kudos to you. I'm so proud of you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
TrapHedges:
I almost got rapped in jnr high

by one anty(house help) sad
Sorry about that but we had hoped to read your story than the complaint you posted.
At times it's good you guys experience what we Ladies go through.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by TrapHedges(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
thornapple:

Sorry about that but we had hoped to read your story than the complaint you posted.
At times it's good you guys experience what we Ladies go through.

oh thanks

i hate writing long stuffs tho
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
HateU2:
Why are you interested in that undecided. I said he was not successful, cefinis
......C'est finis......I know the experience may still have been traumatizing, even though he didn't....fully insert......Just using your story as a signal to other girls with similar experiences that its OK to open up, let it all out

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Kingsley1000(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Mine was a terrible experience. I went to owerri to visit my cousin brother in 2006. I arrived on friday. Then on saturday morning he told me he was going for an interview at PH but his girlfriend will come around that i should stay with her till he comes back. Around 11am i heard a knock at the door, I opened and she said her name is Flora my cousin's gf. I have to call my brother to inform him because i've not met her in person so i spoke with him and gave the girl the phone so both of them talked. To cut the long story short, my brother couldn't come back that same day because they didn't start on time and there was a heavy rain so he stayed back and promised to be back on sunday. So at night, i was fast asleep when i noticed a soft hand on my chest. I pretended as if i didn't notice it before i'll say jack the hand went down to my d**k. I jumped up and held her hand. She started smiling at me. I was very angry with her but she pleaded with me to calm down and play along. I told that i've not done it before she said she will teach me. I told her i'm not interested and went back to sleep. She later begged me not to tell my brother.
u need default setting ....is like ur organ of copulatiom isn't functioning

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
obontami:
talking to ur self

cheesy
gerarahere
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nickymezor:
Here to read comments. ..Neva had one in real life... i jst had more of a dream n I avoided the person henceforth ,cuz I knew the dream was More of warning sign.In fact a premonition.
You are lucky then very lucky.
Have had a couple but the above was my worst and most bizarre.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
thornapple:

It's like he had been doing it in the bush before. Original bush man he was.

dont mind the idiot...
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
thornapple:

LWKMD!!!
WhHyyyyyyyyyY is that the one thing you were so keen to know?.
Men will always be men.
I tire for you guys o.
did he? grin
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
obontami:
talking to ur self

cheesy
obo undecided
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
KingRex1:

Have a feeling this is incomplete.
complete it grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by totalhouse(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
thornapple:
There was this uncle that had been making sexual advances to me for quite a while. It got to a point i reported it to his wife but she seemed helpless herself not to talk of confronting him.
He was my father's business partner and often came to our house.
There was this day he came around and my parents and siblings weren't around.
He was actually been expected as there were files my younger brother was supposed to hand over to him as instructed by Dad.
As is usual with him, my brother soon left to play ball with his friends leaving our gate unlocked.
I was watching African magic before the lights went out so i laid on the settee for my siesta.
Woke to the creaking sound of our front door. As i opened my eyes i saw the figure of a man walking straight into our living room. Jumped to my feet in shock only to realize it was my Dad's friend.
Initially thought it was a robber or something so i felt quite relieved.
Knowing what he came for i offered him a seat as i got up to go get the files. He was already seated as i turned to leave but then i returned to pick my phone in order to call my brother in case i couldn't locate the files in his room.
By the time i got back i noticed he was back on his feet.
Not suspecting anything i persuaded him to exercise patience that i won't be long and hurried off with my phone.
Locating the file didn't take much time but as i turned to leave i saw the man now Manning the door to my brother's room.
I had never felt so shocked in my life before.
The man started asking me for just few minutes with him.
I had never done this before, getting deflowered by a married man right in my father's house was unthinkable.
I threatened to scream and draw the attention of my brother but he told me he saw my brother playing with his friends in the neighborhood on his way.
I was thinking really fast but as i did, he brought out his joystick and started stroking it gently as he stepped into the room.
That was the clue i needed to know what to do.
I turned on the video recording app in my phone as he begged.
It was my very first time of seeing an adult "thing" in my life.
At a point he started making towards me so i told him what i just did.
As scared as i was i asked him to let me go else he won't get away with it.
To my relief he turned sober and begged me to delete the video.
I gave him my word i would gladly delete it once it was safe to do so.
He listened and we both stepped out with him leading the way since he was closer to the door.
Once at the gate i turned on my phone to delete it but he wanted to delete it himself to be sure so i handed him the phone.
The moment he was done he quickly returned my phone and hurried off.
Without any video evidence i still reported the incidence to my mom and that was the last i ever saw of him till date.

So Ladies in the house share yours as i just did.
Good one but just be careful some other time.. Always try and avoid such incidence as much as you can because desperate rapist would have messed up with your honey pot before you knew it. God will help you to keep yourself intact.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
KingRex1:
Have a feeling this is incomplete.
You were hoping something actually happened. i know.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
KingRex1:

Ermm he wasn't aggressive and you enjoyed it.

Bia, this is no rape neither is it sexual harassment.
You are merely using psychology to push her to disclose the missing piece. We are growing wiser now. We are no more fish brains dude.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
totalhouse:

Good one but just be careful some other time.. Always try and avoid such incidence as much as you can because desperate rapist would have messed up with your honey pot before you knew it. God will help you to keep yourself intact.
Thanks a lot dear though i am sure you read the part that disclosed who got me into the mess by leaving the gate unlocked just to go and play-Ronaldino elsewhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.