Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. (25328 Views)

She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening / My Near Rape Experiences / My Attempted Rape Experience And Why I Think All Rapists Are Mentally Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
luminouz:

Did! Woke up around noon! shocked
Hope u have settled with ur bf? smiley

He's not my boyfriend. Just a crush .
I don't do boyfriends, never had one and don't intend to.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by luminouz(m): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

He's not my boyfriend. Just a crush
So una never settle? Nawa o!
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 08, 2017
luminouz:

So una never settle? Nawa o!

Hahahaha. you are really on my case.
We might settle with a fight and i'm pushing him for that. lol
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by luminouz(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahaha. you are really on my case.
We might settle with a fight and i'm pushing him for that. lol
Just be careful what u wish for!
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
luminouz:

Just be careful what u wish for!
yeah, i'll agree with you on that. thanks a lot. After our encounter, i'll know if i'm about making the right choice or not.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Tedassie(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
thornapple:

yeah, i'll agree with you on that. thanks a lot. After our encounter, i'll know if i'm about making the right choice or not.
oyibo pepper tongue
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 09, 2017
Tedassie:

oyibo pepper tongue
At first you looked like Mikel Obi.
Me not oyibo not to talk of pepper o.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Tedassie(m): 1:43am On Feb 09, 2017
thornapple:

At first you looked like Mikel Obi.
Me not oyibo not to talk of pepper o.
Mikel Obi?....naah...not even by half
Besides i'm fair complexioned.

Ok,caucasian pepper nko¿
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Toshiba49ja(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2017
Tedassie:

Mikel Obi?....naah...not even by half
Besides i'm fair complexioned.

Ok,caucasian pepper nko¿

Dunoor derail this thread or else.....

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Tedassie(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Dunoor derail this thread or else.....

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Toshiba49ja(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=Tedassie post=53549412][/quote]

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by katniss(f): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2017
thornapple:
There was this uncle that had been making sexual advances to me for quite a while. It got to a point i reported it to his wife but she seemed helpless herself not to talk of confronting him.
He was my father's business partner and often came to our house.
There was this day he came around and my parents and siblings weren't around.
He was actually been expected as there were files my younger brother was supposed to hand over to him as instructed by Dad.
As is usual with him, my brother soon left to play ball with his friends leaving our gate unlocked.
I was watching African magic before the lights went out so i laid on the settee for my siesta.
Woke to the creaking sound of our front door. As i opened my eyes i saw the figure of a man walking straight into our living room. Jumped to my feet in shock only to realize it was my Dad's friend.
Initially thought it was a robber or something so i felt quite relieved.
Knowing what he came for i offered him a seat as i got up to go get the files. He was already seated as i turned to leave but then i returned to pick my phone in order to call my brother in case i couldn't locate the files in his room.
By the time i got back i noticed he was back on his feet.
Not suspecting anything i persuaded him to exercise patience that i won't be long and hurried off with my phone.
Locating the file didn't take much time but as i turned to leave i saw the man now Manning the door to my brother's room.
I had never felt so shocked in my life before.
The man started asking me for just few minutes with him.
I had never done this before, getting deflowered by a married man right in my father's house was unthinkable.
I threatened to scream and draw the attention of my brother but he told me he saw my brother playing with his friends in the neighborhood on his way.
I was thinking really fast but as i did, he brought out his joystick and started stroking it gently as he stepped into the room.
That was the clue i needed to know what to do.
I turned on the video recording app in my phone as he begged.
It was my very first time of seeing an adult "thing" in my life.
At a point he started making towards me so i told him what i just did.
As scared as i was i asked him to let me go else he won't get away with it.
To my relief he turned sober and begged me to delete the video.
I gave him my word i would gladly delete it once it was safe to do so.
He listened and we both stepped out with him leading the way since he was closer to the door.
Once at the gate i turned on my phone to delete it but he wanted to delete it himself to be sure so i handed him the phone.
The moment he was done he quickly returned my phone and hurried off.
Without any video evidence i still reported the incidence to my mom and that was the last i ever saw of him till date.

So Ladies in the house share yours as i just did.

It was a horrible experience. I've never felt breeze like I felt when he finally opened d door to let me go. It took almost an hour of begging and praying. I couldn't control my facial expression for the remaining part of that day. Everybody kept asking what the problem was but I didn't say. One guy in the bus was even preaching to me. Telling me whatever it was, it's not the end of the world. The worst part was d guy used to be my friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Tedassie(m): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=Toshiba49ja post=53549620][/quote]
lol
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2017
katniss:

It was a horrible experience. I've never felt breeze like I felt when he finally opened d door to let me go. It took almost an hour of begging and praying. I couldn't control my facial expression for the remaining part of that day. Everybody kept asking what the problem was but I didn't say. One guy in the bus was even preaching to me. Telling me whatever it was, it's not the end of the world. The worst part was d guy used to be my friend.

Waoow, thank God sister for answered prayers. That was a miracle i must tell you. God was really on your side and the door finally swung open to let you out.
Needless to say hardly does any Lady get to that point and still leaves as intact as she came.
The rapist do be paying more attention to his joystick than your pleadings.
A very rare miracle indeed.
Getting justice in this country on a rape case isn't easy and most victims prefer to keep silent while the rapists go on to their next victim.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tedassie:
Mikel Obi?....naah...not even by half Besides i'm fair complexioned.
Ok,caucasian pepper nko¿
Lol, you are very funny. Caucasian and Oyinbo aren't different and u know it.. seriously you bear some semblance to Mikel Obi
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by LoveSpirit: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
I don't understand how such an overwhelmingly ecstatic exercise that was designed to be enjoyed with all spirit, soul and body, and infact for long hours if need be, would be squeezed into an average of 5 minutes 18 seconds - most rape time frame except for gang bangs (don't ask me how I got this statistic).
Really, Rape is utter wickedness and extreme selfishness.
It's just a pity Justice is fallen on the streets.
And Op, as you have so acclaimed to still be unexploited. I hope poachers don't come your way.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Tedassie(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
thornapple:

Lol, you are very funny. Caucasian and Oyinbo aren't different and u know it..
seriously you bear some semblance to Mikel Obi

Weelll,if you say so...Maybe from side view (i just feel the fuzzy hair kinda gave that Mikel Obi(esque) look though.haha

thanks,Sunshine wink
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Toshiba49ja(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tedassie:

Weelll,if you say so...Maybe from side view (i just feel the fuzzy hair kinda gave that Mikel Obi(esque) look though.haha

thanks,Sunshine wink

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Tedassie(m): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=Toshiba49ja post=53565612][/quote]

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=Tedassie post=53567549][/quote]

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 10, 2017
Tedassie:

thanks,Sunshine wink

Yeah, you were quite right on that. The side view and hair style did the magic.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 10, 2017
lefulefu:
after op has been twerking her small yansh for her father"s friend she now crying sexual harrasement.ok we haff heard cheesy

Product of your imagination. smiley
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 10, 2017
CorGier:
Lies, lies everywhere.
Where is everywhere?
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
demon,cold blooded killer ...you just havent realized who you really are
Don't you think rapists are the real demons and coldblooded killers?.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 10, 2017
ba7man:
Yeah, just pray you don't get caught at rape and I'm one of the people present.

You know how life and coincidences occur.

hahaha lmao

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 10, 2017
ba7man:
I'm not. Blood hungry....its just an act that reaches deep into that primal depths of me.

It really pisses me off....also knowing that some people will try to defend the act.

People that will lynch gays but support rape.......its kinda warped.

You made so much sense.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 10, 2017
bhadmus101:
Never had 1 ;DNever had 1
Maybe cos u are male.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 10, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin grin u will be amazed grin
......and you'll be shocked.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 10, 2017
LoveSpirit:
I don't understand how such an overwhelmingly ecstatic exercise that was designed to be enjoyed with all spirit, soul and body, and infact for long hours if need be, would be squeezed into an average of 5 minutes 18 seconds - most rape time frame except for gang bangs (don't ask me how I got this statistic).
Really, Rape is utter wickedness and extreme selfishness.
It's just a pity Justice is fallen on the streets.
And Op, as you have so acclaimed to still be unexploited. I hope poachers don't come your way.
My doors are now shut. Thanks.

meanwhile are you male of female, lovespirit.
I asked cos of ur unique moniker.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by LorDBolton(m): 5:38am On Feb 10, 2017
holocron:

MERCENERY. even with goggle, online dictionary etc

You dummies love coming on NL to display your superior slavery skills.

Obodo america have their 'american english , american football (rugby) baseball (cricket) etc
while you daft africans concern yourself with showing how much you're committed to continuing England's indirect colonisation of naija.

Keep forming english professor, FYI machinery is the correct word, if you actually attended a naija university you'd know that, lemme assume you schooled in london
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2017
thornapple:

Don't you think rapists are the real demons and coldblooded killers?.
that guy sounded Gore... just made me forget what the post was and think why he'd say summn that cold
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2017
thornapple:

Product of your imagination. smiley
how did u know? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? / Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here / Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.