Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:07 PM

Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) (20274 Views)

BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2017
How coooooomes
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by MayhorE(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Mightyraw:
I rrally dnt get hw people get crushed by train,, was he sleeping or dead
gringringrin
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by lawalosky(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2017
#splitting him into two# the news behind this pic need a medical attention!!

Anyway, rip to the dead
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by yungeez(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2017
all dis brainless Fulani wen nor dey look road b4 dey cross
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Rayen(m): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2017
wolesmile:
But why is there no blood na?

I smell something fishy here
mehn recieve sense.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Rayen(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2017
Blood of jesus! shocked
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2017
Sad. RIP
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by wolesmile(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2017
Rayen:
mehn recieve sense.
You should have kept your mouth shut. Now you just proved there is no such thing as common sense.
I have seen enough crushing on railroads to know the blood flow will be a gory sight.
Is it not possible that he was killed somewhere and dumped on the railroad to make it look like he was crushed by a train?

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
nawa o, was the man drunk or blind dat he couldnt see when d train was approaching
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by vickuzzy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
who senam
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Mightyraw:
I rrally dnt get hw people get crushed by train,, was he sleeping or dead

he was shitin. He was also putting on ear pieces. People were giving him signs of the approaching train but he got the clue late. His mother denied him on seeing the corpse. He is a known tout at the station. He packed out of the family house 2012 to survive alone
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
Sebastine1994:

he was shitin. He was also putting on ear pieces. People were giving him signs of the approaching train but he got the clue late. His mother denied him on seeing the corpse. He is a known tout at the station. He packed out of the family house 2012 to survive alone
Putting on ear piece whatever,
Back in 2013 i travel by train From ijokoo to agbado everyday
Somtimes we hang on d train to avoid Paying
So i wonder hw pipu get crushed , cos d vibration of d beast is juss enough to scare life outta u
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by donbenie(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
wolesmile:

You should have kept your mouth shut. Now you just proved there is no such thing as common sense.
I have seen enough crushing on railroads to know the blood flow will be a gory sight.
Is it not possible that he was killed somewhere and dumped on the railroad to make it look like he was crushed by a train?
Don't mind the Nit wit,some people are incapable of using their brain...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Away Motorcyclist, Displaces Hundreds Of Residents In Lagos / 8 Edo Libyan Returnees Burnt Beyond Recognition In Road Accident / Deportee Assaults Immigration Officers At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.