Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED (13522 Views)

We’ve Recovered Stolen Trillions Of Naira, Buhari Boasts / We’ve Been Particularly Inspired By Our Youths, Theresa May Tells Commonwealth L / I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by sarrki(m): 5:19am On Feb 01, 2017
ABUJA—The Federal Government, yesterday in Abuja, said it had recovered some sensitive documents and treasure of the Boko Haram in the Sambisa Forest.

The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who disclosed this, said the items, including the propaganda strategy of the sect, was discovered from the materials left behind by the terrorists after they were routed from their last stronghold in the forest.

Lai Mohammed The minister, therefore, called on the media and the public to be vigilant, saying “the decimated group has shifted its strategy towards dominating the media space, propagating a perverted version of Sharia law and giving the impression that it is still holding territory.” He also appealed to the public and the media to ensure that they do not “unwittingly provide the terrorists with the oxygen of publicity that they desperately need.

“We must all unite against terrorism by denying Boko Haram our platforms to propagate its ideology. Both the media and the citizens have important roles to play in complementing our Armed Forces, which are combining land and air resources to completely clear the vestiges of Boko Haram.”  

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/weve-recovered-sensitive-boko-haram-documents-lai-mohammed/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Firefire(m): 5:20am On Feb 01, 2017
This ediot don start again? angry

Boko Haram is a 'Hunting Shadow', it will continue to hunt Alh. Lie Mohammed till death unless he apologize to Nigerians for his evil role in promoting the terrorist group while in opposition party.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by sarrki(m): 5:21am On Feb 01, 2017
This are classified documents

You don't need to say this out

You should have allowed us to win the war first

The the right agency will declassified it .

This is wrong Oga Lai

I don't support this

4 Likes

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by hero01(m): 5:21am On Feb 01, 2017
nice one.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Lifestone(m): 5:22am On Feb 01, 2017
Sometimes silence is golden especially when you don't have anything concrete to say. Mr Lai, tell us something new for Pete sake

34 Likes

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by lovere: 5:22am On Feb 01, 2017
This minister has trust issues. He is not qualified to be an image maker.

19 Likes

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Firefire:

You want mind am?

you forget his name sound like lie, so 95% of thing he will say is definitely going to lies.

31 Likes

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Funlordmania: 5:27am On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:

YOU DON'T NEED TO SAY THIS OUT.

THIS IS WRONG Oga Lai

I don't support this

Are you high? What then is his job then as the MINISTER OF INFORMATION?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Atiku2019: 5:28am On Feb 01, 2017
Another Media story to wet the throats of Buhari's loyalists for Febuhari

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by HtwoOw: 5:28am On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:

You don't need to say this out

This is wrong Oga Lai

I don't support this

I agree, they should make arrests and bomb locations they find then announce the operation was a success because of files they retrieved and I hope, sincerely hope they found the real sponsors and thier agents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Firefire(m): 5:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Funlordmania:

Alh. Lie Mohammed is doing his job as the Minister of Dis-information.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by sarrki(m): 5:31am On Feb 01, 2017
Funlordmania:

Bro morning

There is what is called classified

This mr minister of information should have waited for the documentsame to be declassified.

We are all working towards nation building

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by sarrki(m): 5:32am On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:

I agree, they should make arrests and bomb locations they find then announce the operation was a success because of files they retrieved and I hope, sincerely hope they found the real sponsors and thier agents

Exactly boss
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by sarrki(m): 5:34am On Feb 01, 2017
Atiku2019:

The weather is cool in your side

You will be wondering how I know ?

From your sentences I know
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by lytech1(m): 5:36am On Feb 01, 2017
When lai speaks...

I laugh...

I knw nothing serious comes from him than lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Another lie grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Ridwanna(m): 5:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Atiku2019:

Abi ooo.

News of d month

Lai d lier don talk am

6 Likes

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Funlordmania: 5:45am On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:

Bro morning

There is what is called classified

This mr minister of information should have waited for the document same to be declassified.

We are all working towards nation building

Classified? For a situation that your main man buhari has already admitted has been dealt with? Even the nigerian army has admitted victory in its war against boko haram? So what are they classifying?

This was just a press release, he did not share dvds and copies of all the documents to all the journalists at the briefing okay! Even the u.s that is the home of espionage declassifies documents steadily in order for the public to have access to information! HE DID NADA WRONG! Morning to you too...

5 Likes

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by CHOPUP411(m): 5:45am On Feb 01, 2017
I don't understand this government again

1 Like

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by durubrian(m): 5:48am On Feb 01, 2017
There's a high probability that this is a lie, we all know LIE Mohammed na.

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Izonpikin: 5:51am On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:

I thought you guys said it was gej and dasuki..abi ona Don tire for that line

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by kolado(m): 5:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Since the documents are classified he shouldn't have apprised us of any information for now. We are interested in seeing the end of Boko Haram not giving us information about one useless classified documents or treasures found in Sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by HtwoOw: 5:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Izonpikin:
I thought you guys said it was gej and dasuki..abi ona Don tire for that line

I still believe they are

1 Like

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Izonpikin: 5:55am On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:

I still believe they are
keep believing and enjoy it...

5 Likes

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Flexherbal(m): 5:56am On Feb 01, 2017
Hope you will not tell us later that the materials have been stolen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by RZArecta(m): 5:56am On Feb 01, 2017
Reactionary govt doing what it knows how to do best. Someone ridiculed Lie Mohammed as an incompetent minister who gets over 95% of his info from nairaland and its obviously true. After months of celebrating the capture of Shekau's "quran and flag", gifting those items to Buhari at an elaborate ceremony inside Aso rock, the govt finally recognizes the stupidity of celebrating those inconsequential finds hence this new story of finding "treasures" abi na gold and silver dem find ? Nigerians including zombies are tired of your lies and propaganda, the earlier this despotic junta realizes the better cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by mykeljosef: 6:43am On Feb 01, 2017
yet boko haram doing hard bombing on your soft targets...fool..

1 Like

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Iceman2017(m): 6:46am On Feb 01, 2017
grin manufacturing another lies to distract us from the main issue.
If you like kill shakau and push all foreign Fulani's back to their home countries. It won't stop us from marching out come 5th February.
This nonsense must stop! This government taking us on a ride.
The days of revolution has come, either you give us a better Nigeria or we go our separate ways.

Somebody abandoned a material that's no longer useful to them and you are making news out of it, even bragging.
We are not gullible anymore. Zombies are getting wiser every day by day.
Nobody falls to your lies anymore except the op.

Sorry bro, we are not buying this shit anymore.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Corrinthians(m): 6:53am On Feb 01, 2017
RZArecta:
Reactionary govt doing what it knows how to do best. Someone ridiculed Lie Mohammed as an incompetent minister who gets over 95% of his info from nairaland and its obviously true. After months of celebrating the capture of Shekau's "quran and flag", gifting those items to Buhari at an elaborate ceremony inside Aso rock, the govt finally recognizes the stupidity of celebrating those inconsequential finds hence this new story of finding "treasures" abi na gold and silver dem find ? Nigerians including zombies are tired of your lies and propaganda, the earlier this despotic junta realizes the better cool
Such massive uncontrollable wailing!

Guess the region this poster is from correctly and win a carton of freshly harvested ugwu leaves.
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Corrinthians(m): 6:58am On Feb 01, 2017
Firefire:

Boko Haram is a 'Hunting Shadow', it will continue to hunt Alh. Lie Mohammed till death unless he apologize to Nigerians for his evil role in promoting the terrorist group while in opposition party.
What did your disgraced god do about the bloodsuckers than deliver to them plenty of imdomie and spaghetti using Nigerian military choppers?

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Firefire(m): 7:01am On Feb 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
What did your disgraced god do about the bloodsuckers than deliver to them plenty of imdomie and spaghetti using Nigerian military choppers?

Omenka, Omenka, the most transformed human on NL.

Chai! This 'CHAINGE' wicked! cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In Elias Mbam As Chairman, Others As Commissioners Of RMAFC / Edo 2020: Emulate Jonathan, Oba Of Benin Charges Politicians (VIDEO) / Ondo: Gov Aiyedatiwa Dissolves Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.