Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:11 AM

FICTION: Lily And The Artist's Meet N Greet Session (er0tica) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FICTION: Lily And The Artist's Meet N Greet Session (er0tica) (554 Views)

Must Read: Boss' Daughter {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: Lily And The Artist's Meet N Greet Session (er0tica) by trendope: 5:42am On Feb 01, 2017
“Artists be doing the most” I laughed as I read through the invitation to a meet and greet for artists, sculptors, photographers and other artistic groups, it was the second of its kind here although I have attended a couple back home and while in school too.

It’s a nice networking event where you can meet really amazing artists and share ideas.

“What are you going to wear to the meet” my assistant kept asking while hovering over me, we are not really close but I have been nice to her lately maybe that’s why she is all up in my space.

“I don’t know, I’ll figure it out” I replied sounding slightly irritated.

“Could you properly wrap that piece, scratch it and I kill you” I said to her.

I went on to give her an itinerary which included her picking up some calendar samples from the printing press and list of materials I needed, one of the reasons I still kept her around was she was really efficient.

I went downstairs and sat down to play a new story game I downloaded where I get to make choices that would affect the outcome of the game, Blessing has been quite busy since we got back from our weekend getaway and Cher has been radio silent; I am guessing she’s not happy about my weekend away with Blessing, I’ll have to make it up to her.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/02/fiction-lily-artists-meet-n-greet-session/

(1) (Reply)

The Painful Story Of Chicky / 4 Questions That Can Help You Build Confidence / New Man Movement Set To Host Writing Contest In Honour Of Oba Adedokun Abolarin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.