Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. (21275 Views)

I Sweat A Lot / Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably like a Goat / Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 01, 2017
Good morning nairalanders.

I have this problem of sweating profusely for long now, i easily sweat and I sweat real bad, a slight change in room temperature I start sweating, I cant even go out when it's hot cause it's embarrassing you walking and you the only sweating, even in evenings I still sweat, I am tired of this, it's just embarrassing, just imagine talking to someone and you wiping sweat of your face almost every second.
I cant wear one shirt twice cause of sweat, I have to always wash my stuffs everyday cause I totally hate any form of smell, this is just frustrating.

#argggh

Please help me nairalanders what can be done?

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by falzthebadguy: 6:23am On Feb 01, 2017
sonofLuci:

I have this problem of sweating profusely for long now, i easily sweat and I sweat real bad, a slight change in room temperature I start sweating, I cant even go out when it's hot cause it's embarrassing you walking and you the only sweating, even in evenings I still sweat, I am tired of this, it's just embarrassing, just imagine talking to someone and you wiping sweat of your face almost every second.
I cant wear one shirt twice cause of sweat, I have to always watch my stuff everyday cause I totally hate any form of smell, this is just frustrating.

#argggh

Mods please help me move to Front page, lalasticlala good morning.

son of luci, maybe daddy is calling?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Do you know cream contribute to excessive sweating? what cream do you use?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by durubrian(m): 6:26am On Feb 01, 2017
You're gradually dying

12 Likes

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Apple1992:
Do you know cream contribute to excessive sweating? what cream do you use?

St. Ives body lotion, I only use it at night just to mosturize my skin before going to bed, I don't rub cream during the day...

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2017
It shows u have enough blood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by SweetBoyFriend(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2017

Many of you are so dirty that i can't stand you, why would a guy or woman have hairs on his/her armpit or in the Jerusalem area ??

Buy an old spice deodorant or dove deodorant

I have a secret that will make anyone not have armpit odor for the rest of their lives

How many times do you shower everyday ??

Do you shave your pubic hair ??

Do you have good hygiene

If your answers to these questions are "No", then you need to grow up and start taking care of yourself

Do you think Nigeria or Africa is hot ?? You're free to come to California and Florida or Texas so you will know what hotness is

If you do take care of yourself and you still sweat, then you need to step up the game with these routine

1. Buy an antiperspirant stick (to be applied to the armpit, it blocks the sweat in your armpit)

2. Buy baby powder (To be applied to your toolbox and your ass crack (to prevent swamp ass), it will keep you dry for the whole day)

3. Avoid Vaseline or some oil lotions

4. If you are that rich, then i will tell you the most accurate and best way to cure it (Go to your doctor and get a Botox onabotulinumtoxinA injections)

5. Remember to exercise often to sweat off and maintain a healthy lifestyle

6. Drink lots of water, i drink 10 gallons of water everyday, you will thank me later

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by lielbree: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2017
Same here Bro. Bath twice a day and you a good deodorant and antiperspirant after your bath.

NEVER wear shirts one than once. Try also using always pad on the armpit area of your shirts to absorb sweat.

You should be fine with these tips.

Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Tbillz(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2017
Pray Harder! You ve reached trekking kilometer limit! U need a car of your own bro!

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by shakes101(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Go ask doctor na

1 Like

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Afam4eva(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2017
sonofLuci:

I cant wear one shirt twice cause of sweat, I have to always wash my stuffs everyday cause I totally hate any form of smell, this is just frustrating.

#argggh

Over healthiness dey worry you. Me, i dey find sweat i no see. Anytime i see sweat on my body, na so i go just dey jump for joy. It's a blessing my brother, accept it.

14 Likes

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by neonly: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2017
See a doctor pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by nepapole(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2017
It cant be controlled but you can manage it..move around with king size towel and u will be alryt.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by jaymejate: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2017
De Carry your handkerchief waka

Maybe you take these "soft drinks" too much.
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2017
It might be a medical problem. You should get proper medical advice, not from Nairalanders

Try putting on light clothing and stay in a well ventilated area

You'd get better hopefully

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by jomboliski(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2017
See a dermatologist for advice....

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Shortyy(f): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2017
Lol na heat period we dey na. It's normal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Ibangap(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2017
Talk to a medical professional.
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by nabegibeg: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2017
how long have you been going through this sweating issue
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Adonis7: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2017
Afam4eva:

Over healthiness dey worry you. Me, i dey find sweat i no see. Anytime i see sweat on my body, na so i go just dey jump for joy. It's a blessing my brother, accept it.

I swear, I wish i was like you

Me I black normally, if I kon sweat like goat finish
Naso I go kon be like baba suwe

I hate it mhen... Can't go out without hand towel

That's why harmattan is my best weather

powerfulsettingz:
Are u into ponzi scheme?

grin grin grin

This guy, you funny die grin grin

Op dem say shey you put bank loan inside MMM??

#Adonis7HasSpoken

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Tynasparks(f): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2017
shocked shocked doctors in the house over to you ...
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by ybalogs(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2017
Drink lots of water.It helps.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by nabegibeg: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2017
sonofLuci:

#argggh

it is not a serious issue

you just need to know when it starts and what triggers it for how long have you been sweating
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Horlufemi(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2017
You're healthy be happy

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Jideams(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2017
Hi I cannot but reply to this... please go for a quick check it could be a sign of heart issue. Most especially if you are loosing breath as well.
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by mvem(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2017
Probably hormonal problem....hyperthyroidism...ask d medical expert
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Ribajae(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2017
Your body is missing home dats why... Even devil sef dey sweat wen im dey heaven

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by arceem(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2017
cream lotion allows excessive sweat pause a while nd observe any change nd salt too mch of salt can also cause bt seek medic, bst solution
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by samueld0(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2017
am having this problem too and is going worst the more i'm adding more waight year by year
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by epropertymaster(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Contact me on 08034868990 to recommend Bfsuma herb supplement. It work like magic.
Not only to stop your sweating to regulate your body system.
www.bfsuma.com

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Your thyroid. Get your thyroid checked.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Great Protein Sources That Aren't Meat / 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym / Coronavirus: Travellers From China To Lagos To Be Quarantined For 10-15 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.