Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:53 PM

New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage (20776 Views)

For Married Couples: Tips On How To Avoid Adultery / How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage / Simple Ways To Avoid Adultery and failed Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by VastFinder: 6:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Please note that you can avoid adultery in your marriage. It is within your power to do it, if you really mean it.

Carelessness is one of the major causes of external affairs in marriage not the devil in the real sense of it as many people always claim when they fall into error. So abide with the following simple rules and you will never fall into adultery.

1. Never make a member of the opposite $ex your best friend with whom you share intimate discussions.

2. Never be with a member of the opposite $ex at a time your spouse doesn’t know you are there.

3. Never speak evil about your spouse in the presence of anyone. They will know you are not happy in your marriage and take advantage of that by showing you insincere affections and give you what you lack with your spouse and destroy you.

4. Never visit a website you will not be proud to tell your children and wife / husband you visited.

5. Avoid keeping secrets from your spouse because affairs thrive in secrecy.

6. Avoid confiding in the people of the opposite $ex, there should be somebody of your $ex you can talk to. Don’t dig the grave of your marriage with your mouth.

7. Avoid collecting unsolicited gifts and favour from the opposite $ex. They will ask for $ex in return. They are not Father Christmas.

8. Avoid thinking that anybody is better than your husband or wife. You don’t know what their spouses are enduring at home. What you see outside is just show biz, don’t be deceived. Grass is only greener in the other compound because it is far from you.

9. Divert all your $exual fantasy towards your spouse. He or she is planted in to your life to satisfy you and keep you holy.

10. Always remember that whatever every woman or man has in his or her body, your spouse has it too and they are not different from each other, only faces differ it is the same package.

11. Deal with any $exual thoughts that is not directed towards your spouse, kill it before it kills you. $exual error doesn’t begin in the bedroom,it begins in the heart.

12. Before traveling have $ex with your spouse and put your mind to it that you will not have $ex until you come back. That decision may save your life and destiny.

13. Men, avoid looking at the front and back side of ladies and top imagining what is there. It is stupid, childish­ and dirty to do that, that’s called lust, what is there isn’t different from what your spouse has, please don’t misbehave sir.

14. Walk in the company of good and Godly men/women. If you keep company with adulterers, you will become adulterous.

15. Discuss your $exual desires with your spouse and let it be met at home, don't hunt for something that will hunt you later and hurt you deeply tomorrow, your wife/ husband has the best, get it at home.

16. Fill your heart with the word of God always, this will not give lust a chance in your mind.

17. Always count the cost of adultery, don’t just look at the pleasure, look at the pain, loss of integrity, how you will hurt your wife/­husband, children, friends and above all GOD the almighty.

18. Always remember that the enjoyment, pleasure and the thrills in $ex is just 8seconds or less, it can not be more than that but its repercussions can last for eternity. Why trade eternity for 8 seconds, is there wisdom in that?

19. Pray regularly for your spouse and your marriage as well

Finally BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR SPOUSE AND YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.

God bless your marriage (Home). Share this until it gets to all married couples. You may be saving a soul or a family.

Source: https://vastfinder..com/2017/01/new-study-on-how-to-avoid-adultery-in.html

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, dominique, ishilove

88 Likes 23 Shares

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Hmmmm FTC feels so cool in the morning...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Who wrote this shit

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by peteofi(m): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Sounds so easy... .

5 Likes

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by emmanuel596(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Preek is a respecter of no 1 when conji holds some1 he can fu'c'k anything that comes his or her way.... The best way to avoid adultry is to tell your self u wont cheat pray to god and stand your ground

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by ekems2017(f): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Noted
Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by Opinedecandid(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Cool.boo
Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Yawns!
The 19 commandments.
Issok.
Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by VanBommel(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Some people (like one group in naija that I know) will read all this, practice it and still phock outside. So what's the need?? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by NPComplete: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2017
The person that came up with this list will probably still go ahead and commit adultery before the end of the week. Abegi

11 Likes

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by jreyez(m): 7:26am On Feb 01, 2017
The strength of a woman.
Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by Lukenitheooo6(m): 7:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Ftc true talk but the devil is not on strike but in all pray hard

2 Likes

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by uchediego(m): 7:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Nice1 . thanks
Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by gazmann(m): 7:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Ftc first time
Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by wonyi: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Very educative
Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by NCP: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2017
until I see the proper study and random sampling involved, l don't have Fluoride, Uranium, Calcium n Kalium at my disposal to hand out.

says NL resident BioChemist

2 Likes

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by wolesmile(m): 7:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Yeah. I can say "Nice Piece"

But some people, despite all these being in place, just can't do without cheating on their partners. Believe me I know. A friend says he wants to sample as much ladies as he can. Asked why, he said he just want to know the number of ladies he'll have before he gets to old age.
Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by Christardor: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Please, I Just Landed On Earth..What Is Adultery?....Is It Sweet?
Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by Authoreety: 7:27am On Feb 01, 2017
God bless U

A Word is enough for the wise

Y is evrione thinking he's ftc
I almost thought same

1 Like

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by Nofuckgiven: 7:27am On Feb 01, 2017
OP,the only way one can not cheat Is if they don't want to cheat! Simple and short.
Only morally-upright(for atheists who don't believe in God)/God fearing people would have enough wisdom and self control not to cheat on their partners.
So you just wasted time typing all that!

4 Likes

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by Iamabimbola(m): 7:27am On Feb 01, 2017
A timely post, i pray God helps every crumbling marriage.
Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 01, 2017
I use to wonder Who is more adulterous in nature between males and females?
Like for males
Share for females.

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by Gariki: 7:27am On Feb 01, 2017
The world doesn't have a remedy again.
More study more stupidty
More church and mosque more ungodly life
More security more crime
The world doesn't have a remedy

2 Likes

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by gazmann(m): 7:27am On Feb 01, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Hmmmm FTC feels so cool in the morning...

Nawa o
Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by MrGreenMavro: 7:27am On Feb 01, 2017
*If man runs with men, its called RACE, but when he runs with God, it is called GRACE. Grace keeps Us from Disgrace. May God's GRACE be sufficient for you and your household today and beyond. No matter how overloaded a bus is,the driver's seat is always reserved. I pray very fervently that no one shall take your rightful position. HAPPY NEW MONTH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by information1: 7:28am On Feb 01, 2017
Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 01, 2017
Number 13 though, easier said than done. If we dey close eye all the time, na inside gutter we go drive car put oooo.
I'm actually looking at one now, but they've got nothing on me.
Self discipline is key.

5 Likes

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Happy New Month y'all,
Welcome to the first day of month of love,
It's my Birthday today.
How many likes do I get?

11 Likes

Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by Hades2016(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Women una da hear grin
Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by samhay: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2017
One of the best have come across on nairaland in recent years.
I will assume the poster above me is just kidding
Op, good job

Godiloveu, come and see something
Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by basty: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Good
Re: New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage by jesus500(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2017
I am not yet married.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is The Best Age To Give Sex Education To Your Child / Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt / At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.