Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Shadows Of The Green - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green (114942 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Me to
Re: Shadows Of The Green by tojahh(m): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
You know how we dey do am na..... Na to mention me once the prelude start. I dey come make I call Fayose make he bring security for you and generator for upward movement.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Tuhndhay(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Did you mentioned marriage Bibi294....... Happy Married Life dear, May the joy of marriage never leave your home
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2017
"Goriola! You better look into my face like right now and explain where all this is coming from" Tiwa was paving up and down the room, Gori had gotten himself a brand new golf4, a BB Tour and a new laptop. Tiwa knew his parents were not rich enought to get him those things and she had been pestering him to tell her where they were coming from.
"Chubby princess." He tried to touch her but Tiwa stepped back.
"Don't call me that... Gori, lots of rumors are flying around the campus that you are 'yahooyahoo', I was walking down the faculty when a girl pointed to me telling her friend I'm your girl and that you are into 'yahooyahoo' because of me!"" Gori, what is your relationship with Dan and Solo?"she asked with arms akimbo.
"Tiwa." Gori moved closer and held her. "Tiwatope,my princess, do you know how much you mean to me? See, I'm not doing Yahoo. Tiwatope, I love you and I need you to believe me. The car and other things are given to me by the VC. You know we share the same name." He lied, tiwatope bought the story, she was blinded by true love.

"Dan, something came into my heart just now." Gori said distracting Dan from the game they were both playing.
"I'm gaining some popularity amoung the students and administrative " .
"Oh yes." Dan replied.
"Omo, abeg, just call me Geeboy, I'm ready to paint this town"
" Geeboy, you meanno b OmoG again."m vc vc
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 6:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Tuhndhay:
Did you mentioned marriage Bibi294....... Happy Married Life dear, May the joy of marriage never leave your home

Bro, My marriage is another fiction I wanna start
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Eniqurl(f): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Bibi this update is short oh.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by saraphina(f): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2017
Spiritman99:
Me to
sup bro.....
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2017
Eniqurl:
Bibi this update is short oh.

Slept off typing.... Update coming soon...
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 17, 2017
saraphina:
sup bro.....
M kul o,hwz ur day goin?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by saraphina(f): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Spiritman99:
M kul o,hwz ur day goin?
going well.where is the popcorn na?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
saraphina:
going well.where is the popcorn na?
Sory sis,e yaf finish o,lemme call Adesina12 4 suplly...
Re: Shadows Of The Green by saraphina(f): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Spiritman99:
Sory sis,e yaf finish o,lemme call Adesina12 4 suplly...
OK bros....
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
saraphina:
OK bros....
Ehen,lecheM has supplied,oya take d biggest 1,wit chilled origin grin grin wink
Re: Shadows Of The Green by saraphina(f): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Spiritman99:

Ehen,lecheM has supplied,oya take d biggest 1,wit chilled origin grin grin wink
one origin can't be enough na
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
saraphina:
one origin can't be enough na
Ehh can't b enof :-/ issoryt,dn com n beg me later o,oya take 6 bottles as main course wink den 3 bottles 4 derset grin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by saraphina(f): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Spiritman99:

Ehh can't b enof :-/ issoryt,dn com n beg me later o,oya take 6 bottles as main course wink den 3 bottles 4 derset grin
I don't want to get drunk na
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
saraphina:
I don't want to get drunk na
Ehh,ok carry dem all n b takin 1 1 na,hope ur nt adicted 2 drinks abi
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
CHAPTER FOUR

THE GREEN

First semester was fast approaching, students were getting prepared for the examination, Gori was engrossed with his new job! He was living large. He would go to school every Mondays to thursdays, Fridays were for his internet job, he would work till Sundays, the third day. He was making some cool cash, he was wearing the best clothes, taking care of Tiwatope and he could boast of over five million in his account.
He had attended a general class that morning and sat with Tiwatope when Kayode joined them.
"Clumsy girlfriend's boyfriend, here we go" She handed them a bottle of LA casera each.
"How many tines will I warn you against calling me a clumsy boyfriend" Gori warned as she handed him his own bottle.
"Are you not clumsy?" She asked.
"Kay, where is my change?"
"Do you think I will run an errand for free?" She rolled her eyes and crossed her legs.
"So, is seven hundred naira your errand fee?"
"So, is Tiwatope your girlfriend?" She asked sarcastically.
"Are you coming over today?" Gori directed his question to Tiwa.
"Yes, we are" Kayode interrupted.
"Why? Must you always follow her to my house?"
"Must she always leave me behind?" She fired him.
"I know you are crushing on Dan" Gori winked at her, she threw her hands furiously in their, she was actually crushing on Daniel. She also needed a rich boyfriend, she has to tag along in order to be a relevant big girl. Tiwa was rocking the best clothes, the best weaves, the best makeups and she was eating the best food, she needed someone to do same for her. Her target was Daniel, Gori's friend, although he was not as rich as Gori, he was still fair. She knew about Dan's escapades with ladies but she cared less.
"Mind you, I'm not crushing on Dan, it is Dan that is crushing on me instead." She eyed him. Suddenly,Tiwa and Gori bursted into laughter.
"What's funny to you guys?" She was furious, Tiwa and Gori bursted into laughter, Tiwa pointed adjacent her direction, Kay looked back and saw Dan, she was shocked.
"Who is crushing on you?" Dan gave her an askance look, she felt so embarrassed that she wished the ground could swallow her.

"Mr. Gori,long time." Gori greeted as he entered into the VC's office startling both the VC and the young lady sitting on the VC's leg half naked.
"How did you get in? I told the secretary not to let anyone in." The VC tried to sound authoritatively.
"Do I need to pass through anyone" he asked as he sat on a chair opposite the VC and the embarrassed young Lady. The lady tried to adjust her sagging bare breast the VC was busy with before he banged in, Gori was tempted seeing those pawpaw-like sagging fair breast.
"Come here" the girl was confused, she directed her gaze towards Gori and back to the VC who looked down immediately.
"Oh! Do you think he is going to scold me or something?" Gori asked, the girl became alerted, this was surely one of the school's terrorist, she moved closer to Gori.
"Fine girl, what's your name?" Gori asked.
"Tiffa." The girl was already shaking. Gori loosen his belt as he stood up.
"Clear the table" he told the VC sampling the young girl. The VC cleared his busy table and right infront of him, Gori made love to the young girl.
"I am Geeboy" Gori told the girl as he was adjusting his trousers. The girl was shocked,the most dreaded popular yahoo guy and ken's killer was the one who sexed her infront of the school's VC. Gori took a piece of paper lying on the floor and a blue pen belonging to the VC, he had inscribed his phone number and handed it over to the girl.
"Call me by five PM tomorrow." He said.
"I am her to see you earlier but I think it's no more necessary. See ya." He winked at the VC who calmly sat on a stool.

Gori and Dan were busy with their laptops that hot Friday afternoon when they heard car horns outside, some minutes later, there were knocks at the door.
"Who is that?" Gori asked, some guys numbering nine walked into the living room, one of the guy was Solo, Gori's boss.
"Nice apartment." Solo commented, he had been in the business for two years and could not boast of Gori's furnished house.
"What do you want, Solo?" Dan asked
"See as did dog dey yarn, abi make I forget blow for una face." A haggard looking guy said.
"Are you in my house yo make noise" Gori asked.
"Gori, do you think you can cheat me?"
"I'm Geeboy please" Gori corrected.
"Whatever," a sissy chewing gum said.
"I'm still your boss in this game, I thought you how to press fingers so now that money is entering, you wanna forget me abi?"
"You actually taught me how to press fingers not how to make money? You were making five zeros when I was making four, did I complained for once? Now that I am making six figures, you are beefing, please what do you want from me?
"Our actual agreement was sixty-forty, you've been making waves now and you wan forget my percentage"
"Solo, u b mofo o. I hit fifty thousand then, you carry thirty, I carry twenty, na for inside that twenty I buy drinks for una dogs..." Gori waved his hands towards Solo's aides
"Who be dog?" One of the guys advanced towards Gori, as he raised his palm in an attempt to slap Gori, he fell on the floor and started convulsing. Solo and his crew were shocked, they knew immediately that Gori was not an ordinary man, before Solomon could say jack, the other guys haft fled, he had no option than to run for his life. He knew he was dealing with no other person than Ken's rumored killer.

Dedications
Spiritman99
saraphina
Eniqurl
tojahh
oyinella
Ehmjay
gtin
clearboss
Souloho19
nanadeeva
prisiliveth
Tife101

3 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green by xaviercasmir(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
RIDE ON SIS.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by saraphina(f): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Gori shudnt let his guard down....Solomon is gonna come back with full force...
Re: Shadows Of The Green by nanadeeva01(f): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
I just dey feel geeboy
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
nanadeeva01:
I just dey feel geeboy

Aww... Will you be his girlfriend
Re: Shadows Of The Green by souloho19(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Baba dey vex o
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3635382/marriage-short-story..... Click on the link.... My marriage don start o...and e dey hawt....
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
souloho19:
Baba dey vex o

Why you dey vex o
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Davidhero(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
tojahh:
You know how we dey do am na..... Na to mention me once the prelude start. I dey come make I call Fayose make he bring security for you and generator for upward movement.

Correct guy, u talk well.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by souloho19(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bibi294:

Why you dey vex o

Na gori be baba o
A beg o

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Johnsown1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Geeboy, OK let's see how it goes
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aww bibi tnx 4 d dedication,hmm geeboy is dah baba,cnt w8 4 more... cc:saraphina, r u enjoyin dis food? grin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by saraphina(f): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Spiritman99:
Aww bibi tnx 4 d dedication,hmm geeboy is dah baba,cnt w8 4 more...
cc:saraphina, r u enjoyin dis food? grin
yes boss....it was nice...
Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
wat shud i say sef? ma u kom update now! nd u no mention me abi. in gori's voice "get dat bucket of blood ma i put bibi inside small
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Meet me at the other room o... Go and read my marriage fa!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.