Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Shadows Of The Green - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green (114880 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 4:41am On Feb 21, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Geeboi d sch notorious richest boi
Bibi294 d sch famous writer
Dagash d sch notorious vampire
Abegi sir

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by kayfeez(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Wow....nice one bibi....keep me posted with updates!!!
Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bibi294:
Abegi sir
Wetin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by forzarush(f): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Madam Bibi, is it 'Delayed Diagnosis' that is causing delayed updates?

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 5:32am On Feb 23, 2017
She knew he was a strong influential man, how could a hundred level guy wasted his life in the presence of the security. He was the first and only son, his mother who was the only legal wife bore him two children, a male and female. How could he be so ruthless.

"Why did you kill him?" The VC snapped
"I don't kill him." He responded quietly.
"Gori, this is the second time you are killing a man like you!"" Do you know the senator will take this case up! "
"Let him take it up! I'll stand in front of the judge and tell them what fraternity you guys belong to, how you keep wasting virgins destinies and killing some! You and John killed Ken, the senator's son killed himself. How couk a sane man chose to poison me through a woman! What if I had died!"
"What sortof power do you possessed that give you this confidence! Ken did more than this, yet, he went down. We're occults members, fine! We kill virgins, fine. Yet, we are alive... Now what of ken! Where is he? Do you think we will not find someone to killyou if the need be!"
"Do you think Ken went down like that! Do you think you defeated Ken? Then, you must be getting it wrong! I can invoke Ken's spirit right now and the first thing he would do was to strangle you!" He stood up and headed for the door.
"Goriola! This power is more than what you can handle! If someone did not defeat you, the power will." There was something about Prof. Gori, he loved Gori, not because they had names in common, but his heart chose him.

She was shattered and could not eat.Bilerioluwabase was my first love, she loved him to a fault. Had to seek admission into the same school to get him closer. He was rich, wise but spoilt. He founded a fraternity named black mamba, a deadly fraternity who feared no one, oppressed the poor and money was one of their criteria.
Bileri and Tiffah had several sex moments together in his lifetime, we would make love with me any day anywhere and she was okay with it! She was the only student Bills the don as he was widely knew as friend had sex with regularly but she wanted something else, she wanted to date him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by oyinella(f): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2017
Dedications Spiritman99 saraphina Eniqurl tojahh oyinella Ehmjay gtin clearboss Souloho19 nanadeeva prisiliveth Tife101
tnx bibi swithrt for d dedication
Re: Shadows Of The Green by do4luv14(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2017
But he kick himself in the foot, by choosing her to poison GEEBOI
a smart ass should hav know better than that
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Eniqurl(f): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2017
Bibi pls give us more, this one is small oo.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2017
oyinella:
Dedications Spiritman99 saraphina Eniqurl tojahh oyinella Ehmjay gtin clearboss Souloho19 nanadeeva prisiliveth Tife101
tnx bibi swithrt for d dedication
Bibi tnx 2,m feelin geeboy... babe hafa grin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by heatflux: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2017
Bibi294, it's like you rushed this, and it too short, what is going on?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by prisiliveth: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2017
"if someone did not defeat u,d power will"I love that!keep it flowing girl........
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Tife101(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2017
Nice storyline Bibi. Thanks for the dedication
Re: Shadows Of The Green by gtin(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dis update is nt enuf oh
Re: Shadows Of The Green by souloho19(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
That was breakfast
Bibi where is lunch o
Make it heavy abeg wink
Re: Shadows Of The Green by forzarush(f): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Madam Bibi, is dah how u use to do? Leaving someone hanging,is nor good o! Tor.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Johnsown1(m): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Am lost here, which episode did D don killed himself. totally lost
Re: Shadows Of The Green by gtin(m): 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Johnsown1:
Same tin with me bro, mayb bibi shud come nd explain it to us

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by queenitee(f): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2017
I missed this story,sis bibi294 abeg mention me for the other story please and happy birthday in advance
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tiffah cried as she reminisced what happened the day Bileri died,the way she killed him.
"I will spare your life on one condition." Gori said backing Tiffah.
"I will do anything."
"How many hours do you have left?" he asked.
"Five"
"Good. what is the antidote?"
"To have sex with someone after sleeping with you." she said jittering.
"Then, go and sleep with Bills."
"Gee, I can't."
"Then you can die, at least your hot body is useful for Lucifer." he laughed.
"Gee, Bills is my first love, he is my reason for being in this school. please, spare him." She pleaded.
"You don't want to kill Bills right?he asked.
" I will do any other thing."she begged. Gori sat on the small chair in the room Bills had offered him. he looked around and found Tiffah's red bag, with the tap of his finger thrice, the bag became shredded, Tiffah watched in horror how her expensive bag became a rag and everything inside including her new NokiaX2 was shattered.
"You see that? don't think I'm an easy man to deal with. I guessed Bills forgot to tell you that." he smiled.
"Gori, please! even if I agreed to this, Bills would kill me if he noticed you are alive." Gori stood up, laid bed and in some seconds, he looked like a dead man with blood oozing out from his mouth. Tiffah knew Bills end was near so she picked her bra and left.

Bills was seated in his king size bed smoking a wrap of weed, Tiffah walked in smiling. Bills loved Tiffah and wanted to marry her but he backed out when Tiffah started sleeping around, she was the only girl he had kept for a long period. he knew she loved him and could do anything for him, so he decided to set up Gori using her as his bait since he knew Gori was strafing her. He had poisoned her, and she was to made love to Gori who would die immediately and the only antidote was to have sex with someone else.
"Tiffany, what's up?" he asked impatiently, he knew it was a fifty-fifty chance, either Gori died or Tiffah died.
"The bastard is dead" She concealed her worries with a laughter.
"Poison! Bullet!" he called, two hefty men came in, he made a sign and they exited immediately and came in few minutes later.
"Confirmed! He is down." Poison announced.
"You can go." he smirked. Immediately, he took off his clothes and made love to Tiffah.
"Why are you crying?" He asked after the sex.
"I'm afraid of losing you."
"I am here, Tiffah. I love you! I always dream of you being my wife that is if only you can stop being a prostitute." he felt a sharp pain in his stomach and ordered one of his bodyguards to get his a bottle of vodka. It grew worse and he started vomiting blood.
"Tiffah, what.... what is happening?" he groaned in pain
"I don't understand." Tiffah said amist tears. Poisons walked in.
"Boss, wetin?" he asked seeing Bills in a bad state, he alarmed other and all guys came into the room.
"Tiffah, wetin you do d don?" one of the guys asked.
"I don't know?" she replied wailing.
"Gee no dey that room again o." Bullet announced as he entered the room."Baba, Gee don disappear o!"
"call... call.... call my father." Bills d don groaned louder. He could barely open his eyes, he kept vomiting blood and he knew he would not make it, tears rolled down his eyes. He was to die for his father's sin. he struggled as his eyes closed gently and his heartbeat stopped. he was COLD DEAD.

Sorry for the delayed update...

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by do4luv14(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Johnsown1:
sorry man, she had posted it already,
but you should Av know dat, GEE is untouchable, a,ybody Wu pls, against him receive wat he himself plan against him,
it Ws BILLS plan in colabbo wit his Dad to use TIFFE to kill GEE wich backfire shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by sexyslim001(f): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wow..... following
Re: Shadows Of The Green by queenitee(f): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Eeyah,wondering how many people would die
Re: Shadows Of The Green by comelyJummy(f): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Absolute power.............ABSOLUTELY. Just wondering want will be the of GORI and his POWERS
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
The Updates Are Less Frequent And More Shorter Nowadays, Do Something About It.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
supernatural! i really luv power. bibi can u pls tell me d address of dat old man.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by oyinella(f): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Spiritman99:
Bibi tnx 2,m feelin geeboy... babe hafa grin
I dey o
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Gotee11(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
am waiting oo
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
oyinella:

I dey o
Hw ur boyfwend geeboy,hope se im no dey hear us? grin happy wk n mnth end smiley
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
NEMESIS YAF CATCH UP WITH D DON...BIbi tnx a trillion tyms
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2017
Many students went home after the second semester examination, Kayode and Tiwatope were no exemptions. Gori went home after five weeks into the two months holidays. His parents noticed he was unnecessarily calm and composed unlike the clumsy Goriola they birthed.
"Goriola" the mother called from outside, Goriola met his mother peeling some tubers of cassava and his father who sat close to her listening to radio. Bola,Goriola sixteen year old sister sat opposite their mother helping her with some tubers of yam.
"Ma." He responded adjusting his shirt.
"Are you going out again?"
"Mama,do you want me to sit at Home doing nothing."
"Can't you see we're busy outside here? Wait, are you the first to attend a university? Why is it that you've became a king since you came. Before you gained admission, you would go to the farm with your father, we would peel the cassava and make gaari together. What has come over you?" Mama complained.
"Mama,how do you expect me to peel cassava at my age?"
"Jeesu! You mean you're now a big boy?"
"Mama!"
"Is it because you are changing shirt nowadays abi? You can disrespect me?" Mama said as she raised a bunch of broom laying beside her.
"Old woman, you better don't kill yourself !" Baba warned.
"You are so foolish!" She said as she advanced towards Goriola,who stepped back almost immediately.
"Mama, don't dare lay that broom on me"
"If I do, what will you do?" Mama asked holding the broom in one hand and the second around her waist.
"Is it because I am eating your food?"
"Then stop eating young boy!because some boys are giving you sandals and shirt, you think you are older than your parents."
"Gori, just leave the old cat. Go your way" baba said, Gori made to move but the old woman blocked his way.
"Shey I am old cat abi?you mean an old cat birthed to you! See, mark my words, I pray your father doesn't lead you astray. Bastard!" Mama said as she went back to her cassava.
"My son is not a bastard!" Baba warned.

Gori and a group of boys were sitted on a long bench in front of an uncompleted building when a blact Toyota Camry halted, Solomon alighted from the car and made towards Gori. The others boys hailed as he threw some naira notes in the air, Gori was sitted quietly watching the unfolding drama.
"Guys, one of my babes for street get birthday tonight o and I wan make you show!" The guys hailed Solo.
"Gori, will you come?" He said sarcastically, Gori kept quiet, he knew Solo was up to something.
"It would be a cash of the Titans, let's meet to know the real man" he pressed further. Gori nodded his head, it would be a good avenue to show everyone that he was better than the street real MVP.

Music was blasting from the big speakers placed outside the clubhouse. Gori smiled as he made for the hall, everyone was hailing Solo, the street richest yahoo guy who was sitted with Amara, the birthday girl. Amara was a beautiful IBO girl, if you have no money, do not move close to Amara.She was living a sophisticated lifestyle,even though her mother only owned a bukataria down the street. She was a bit tall, had slim body, heavy breast and small buttocks. She was not the beautiful girl you might portray her to be. She was a classic big girl whose main target were boys of big calibre. Gori remembered those times he was trying to woo her but she denied him vehemently and go for Solo back then. He remembered how she embarrassed him in front of his friends two years aback when he bought an emergency perfume for her as a val gift. He smiled as he thought it was the right time to pay her back in her own coin. He knew Solo had invited him there in order to mock him but he was fully prepared.
"I will like to introduce one of my boys in school to all of you, I am the one who raised him and now he can afford few shirts. Goriola,the deaconess' son, can you please stand up for recognition"Solo said immediately the MC handed over the microphone to him, Gori stood up and waved to everyone, even though he was burning with anger, he knew he had to play along. Everyone hailed as Solo continued bragging about Gori, who was quietly sitted watching Amara from his angle, he was happy to be there, he smiled.
"It's time to launch the cake and the first person I am going to call on this platform is Solo" The MC announced,everyone hailed as Solo majestically took the microphone from the MC.
"Ehm... As you all know who Amara is to me, I singlehandedly sponsored this birthday of hers because she is worth it. I hereby launch this cake with the sum of fifty thousand naira." Everyone screamed and wailed. Amara was happy since she knew her birthday was another means for making money, now, her market was selling, there was profit. They called some other people who were either Amara's friends or clients and they launched her cake below ten thousand naira. The floor was opened for everyone and people were laughing her cake with five hundred, one thousand and some with two hundred naira. Then it happened!
Gori stood up and climbed on stage, everywhere became quiet, some hissed, some laughed and some watched, Amara eyed him from where she sat. She knew he was a wannabe bad market.
"I, Geeboy, is here to launch this cake with the sum of three hundred thousand naira" he said as he brought out some wads of naira notes and gave to the MC, everyone screamed in bewilderment, how could the master launched with fifty thousand and the apprentice with three hundred thousand! Amara stood up immediately and collected the money from the MC,she drew Gori closer and hugged him, Gori seized the opportunity to whisper something into her ears and she nodded into affirmation. Solo was dumbfounded, he was embarrassed too. Gori threw some wads of one thousand naira in the air as people struggled to get it. Solo could not compete with him, he could not afford three hundred thousand naira home and abroad. He felt hatred towards Amara and Gori, Amara came back to sit near him but was not cuddling and paying attention to him as it was earlier, he felt the ground to swallow him.
It was time for the dare game, the celebrant was to call out someone and Amara made to call Gori instead of Solo, they were to smooched and in the process, Solo left when he could not stand them having sex in the presence of everyone including him. He had lose the respect everyone had for him, Gori was to take the glory! One thing was on his mind, REVENGE!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2017
queenitee,souloho19, alamiendagash, Spiritman99, Gotee11,oyinella,sexyslim001,do4luv14,mrlemuel,Johnsown,comelyJummy, Eniqurl,gtin,ikombe,heatflux,prisiliveth,kayfeez,forzarush,Tife101,chrisbaby24, fatai7165,Nmaglit
Oya, come oh! Going to My Marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nmaglit: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2017
despite I wasn't called I must confess this story is the bomb

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.