Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Shadows Of The Green - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green (114953 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green by susiivy: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
mooooorrreee update
Re: Shadows Of The Green by talk2saintify(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gori is beginning to irritate me...

must he kill everyone......

chai life??

as for his foolish uncles that wants to reap where they didnt sow

der cup go full today...

Stwupid Beings...

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by yungeez(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
hmmm... all this killing is getting too much, dere is no way he would survive nt after all dese bodies he is leaving behind
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Joettti: 4:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Chai BiBi please jst keep updating me is enjoining dis ur stowri oooo I go kill am 4 somebori if I no update faaaaa!!! Ejor ema binu e tete fun wa ni update!!! Please in btwn nice work more greese to your elbow!!!??
Re: Shadows Of The Green by queenitee(f): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2017
Seriously, Gori is something else, he doesn't have my support anymore,stopped supporting him since he killed Kay

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by comelyJummy(f): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
No matter the amount of people he kills one thing that I know is that GORI WILL DIE!!!

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chai! Diz gori diz gori!
Power rules
Money talks
So neva bleep with a rich and powerfull man like me >lol<
Re: Shadows Of The Green by psalmorado05: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Waiting for more updates..........dis Gori mehhhh !
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Even When Am Older Than You!
The powers in Gori have awakened! let the rampage begin!

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
"Mum, what is it this time?" Tiwatope nagged as she took a seat in front of her mother's gigantic table.
"It's been long I saw you, Tiwa. Is it a crime to see my daughter when we are both inside the four walls of this school?" She looked depressed, she knew Tiwa hated her or thereabout. She was always scolding and nagging anytime they were together. They way she looked at her with disgust was not helping the matter yet.she was her only child, her first and last fruit, she had twelve abortions before Tiwa was born, her birth was by mistake. She never knew she was pregnant till she was almost due for delivery. She had wanted to kill her right from birth but the girl seemed a hard but to crack. Two abortions after her birth, she could no longer had a child, her ovaries were damaged. She made sure she never lacked a thing, but here she was, she was like her daughter's worst nightmare.

"Mum... "Tiwa tapped, she felt guilty, she had nagged on her mother which she.knew was worst. She deserved something worse but no... This woman tried. " Why did you call to see me..."she said in a rather too cool tone.

"You refused to come for the mid-semester break, home is just a fifteen minutes drive from here." She complained, she was lonely, her only child was far from her.

"Mum, I have a lot of things to attend too here in school." She defended.

"Is it him? Is it Gori? Is he taking my place? I-am-lonely." She bowed her head as tears whelmed up in her eyes, she felt jealousy.

"Mum, you mean you are lonely? For how many.years now? Just two! I was lonely for eighteen years... This same Gori took me out of boredom... He gave me the attention I deserved!" She barked. There was silence.... Both heads bowed.

"Did you remember? Those times you will lock me indoors and leave for three days, weeks? Those visiting days and open days you were absent? You gave you old Rodgers all the attention I needed too... I knew no parental love while growing up... Those humiliation I suffered from friends and neighbours while you were busy making your cash! Did you know why I hate your sister so much... Those times I would go to her place and she would be calling me bastard! Daughter of a bitch... Daughter of a call girl and stuffs... Was it her fault?" Tears were dropping freely from her eyes. "... Those times you bring those ugly looking old fucking men home and moaned like a chimpanzee all in the name of a pleasure right in my presence? See!" She rose and picked her bag.
"Never complained of being lonely.... I also went through hell! If you are lonely, call your numerous boyfriends! Today should be the last time you would bring up this topic." She said walking away...

"Ti-wa" Miss Eyiwunmi called in a whisper, Tiwa stopped in her tracks... She paused and faced her.

"What?" She barked...

"You look more chubby... See your sides, your legs are swollen too... Your breast are getting bigger... Hope it is not what I am thinking?" She searched through her daughter's eyes, her face filled with suspicion.

"What are you thinking?" She eyed her Mother, hissed and left.
"Olami, I am pregnant!" She said in a shaky voice as she walked into the room in her see-through nightie holding a strip of PT.
"Shhh" he shushed her. "Keep your voice down." He warned as dropped his laptop on the bed and walked closer to her.

"What is this?" Gori asked as he collect the strip.

"I went to see my mum yesterday and she complained of some changes in my body system.... Olami, today is twenty-seventh and I have not seen my period." She was worried.

"Calm down, it is just few days late... Moreso, sheybi sometimes it ranges from twenty-two days to twenty-six days."

"Gori, the last time I saw my period was on the twenty second. That means it is almost ten days late."

"That's true... So what is this?" He said inspecting the strip he was holding.

"That is a pregnancy test kit, I got it yesterday. I was to use it before bed or early in the morning."

"So what?" He was still hanging.

"I urinated in a bowl and dipped the strip in for some minutes... Can you see this lines?" She said pointing to the two red lines on the strip, Gori nodded. "If it is one, it means I am negative... But now that it is two... Ola, I am positive... I am almost two month gone... Six weeks or thereabout..." He explained.

"How come it is two month when your last period was last month... We never had sex till a week or two later...."

"You start calculating from your last cycle." She replied.

"So you're pregnant....?" He asked scratching his scalp.

"Yes." She looked into his eyes expecting the worst.

"No problem.... Let's rest." He pulled her closer to himself, he was worried too, his mother would be disappointed in him, she was a deaconess and the church prayer cord. He took a deep breathe, it was his life, that would be his first child. He kissed her forehead as he laid her carefully in bed.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by doubleportion: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nice one bibi! Hope this won't be hour of revenge for Dan?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Chumzypinky(f): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hmm
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
CHAPTER EIGHT
YOUNG GREEN

Gori was sitted at one corner of the Bar, he came to drown himself in few bottles of Vodka in other to forget his worries. He wanted Tiwa to keep her baby,yet he knew he had disappointed his mother. He removed his sunglasses and wiped his sweat with an handkerchief.

"Can I sit here." The voice was so angelic and calm, his raised his head to meet the gaze of a fair lady in a very skimpy gown. He immediately lusted over her and the song playing in his head was Iyanya "ur waist". The lady was tall, far taller than him, she had a small waist, boobs with a big bum.

"Yeah dear." He said, he could not take his eyes off her. She was looking so beautiful.

"I am Edna but you call me Eddy..." She smiled revealing her cream set of teeth.

"I am.....

" G-boy" she interrupted, she looked back and winked at some girls who were laughing and hailing.

"You are a popular man and I'll be glad to be a friend to the powerful internet mogul." She said as she dipped a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

"Whao... I like you too... You are beautiful." Edna blushed as she handed her phone to him.

"Your number please." She smiled, Gori smiled as he handed the phone to her.

"Call me and let us meet." Solo walked straight to where they were sitted and took his seat uninvited.

"Hello... OmoG." He greeted.

"Gboy." He corrected.

"Long time... Sorry about your dad's death."

"Oh... That! I'm over it." He said with a smile placed across the corner of his mouth.

"I think I have to leave..." Edna said as she stood up.

"Call me five tomorrow... Let's meet at Jakan hotel and resorts." Edna nodded, smiled and left.

"G-boy, the fuckmaster." Solo hailed. "Anyways, can we just get over everything that happened between us? We are friends and neighbours right?" Gori nodded. "I am sorry, bro."

"We're cool now... I'm sorry too." They shook hands and laughed.

"Do they have champagne here?"

"No."

"Let us meet at Jay club tonight to celebrate our reunion." Solo offered.

"Good bro."
Everything goes down in Jay's club, there were strippers, prostitutes,gays and lesbians. Solo and Gori were sitted at the VIP section, empty,half-filled and untouched bottles of wines littered the tables. They were both engrossed in the strippers show they were seeing.

"G-boy, I've something to tell you."

"What is that?" He asked As he puffed out smoke from his nostrils.

"I'm aware you're tracking down the Green." Gori was silent.

"Who told you?" Gori was surprised.

"Dan might not be who you thought he is..." Gori smiled.

"I know."

"I have some pieces of information you might wanna need."

"Information? About the Green?"

"Yeah of course... It might help you in your quest of knowing the leader of the Green."

"Tell me..." His eyes were widened... He could not wait to track the leader and destroy their charm.

"It is affecting me too...."

"How?"

"Their leader controls all yahoo guys in this states, if you are a working guy... He will allow you blow alil before blowing the whistle... He will invite you for a talk of sharing your gain fifty-fifty, later seventy-thirty. He is strong and powerful but no one knew who he was. Do you know The Green has a young fraternity in this hood?

" you mean?"

"You know all this eiye fraternity and all... There is young Green too.. It is a coded secret cult... Very deadly too... They are involved in all forms of crimes. They rape, kill and all. It is rumored that one of them knows the identity of the green himself."

"Do you have the list of these people?" Gori asked.

"They are seven too... I've five names here, the identity of the two are yet to be unveiled." He explained

"The Green.. Uhn!"

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green by queenitee(f): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wow

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by doubleportion: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
Now things begin to take shape shocked
#Themajorassignment#
Re: Shadows Of The Green by dwag: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
You sure say this solo no wan use Gori head
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Please, where is IecheM?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Babysuccess02(f): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Getting more interesting. Following all the way.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2017
dwag:
You sure say this solo no wan use Gori head
Haba! solo no fit do am. dat gori was way too powerfull to 2b overcome
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Ehmjay(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2017
Gettinq mure exciting...tankz 4 d update,itz worth wasting mb for
Re: Shadows Of The Green by stephenGee12(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2017
Am currently at the hospital...
Doctor has diagonised me of suffering from bibi294;'shadow of the green' disease...

I.E:am suffering from addiction and suspense....

So please u guys shud help me and beg bibi to come and save me ooo......

Bibi wehdone ma...three updates of suspense
1.Wu is gori's father.
2.How come is gori is gori older than olori-ebi.
3.Who are the young greens and wu is dier leader

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green by YINKS89(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
stephenGee12:
Am currently at the hospital...
Doctor has diagonised me of suffering from bibi294;'shadow of the green' disease...

I.E:am suffering from addiction and suspense....

So please u guys shud help me and beg bibi to come and save me ooo......

Bibi wehdone ma...three updates of suspense
1.Wu is gori's father.
2.How come is gori is gori older than olori-ebi.
3.Who are the young greens and wu is dier leader
good question Ts gonna b clear as the story proceed lets juz wait patiently as bibi unfolds the whole wrap of shawarma.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by talk2saintify(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Solo is up to sumthing

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by stephenGee12(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Just saw bibi viewing....don't let her go without dropping something oooo
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 7:33am On Apr 02, 2017
Solo was all smile as he sat in Gori's large living room, he knew with Gori, he had less worries. Dan strolled in and sat on a different seat.

"My man, I hail o." Solo greeted.

"My guy, ao ur location..."

"Reported location dey gallant..." They shook hands in code as they laughed.

"Wetin dog dey do for lion's den?"

"Dog and Lion get scores to settle..." Solo replied as he at down. Dan looked at him suspiciously before he responded.

"We gas talk o..."

"On top wetin... Make we yarn am for here?" Solo responded.

"Where u go dey tomorrow?"

"House na..."

"I go control you." Dan said. Goriola walked in in a singlet and boxers, he was barefooted. A glass o wine placed in his left hand.

"Solo... How are you?" He said as he sat near Dan, Dan felt irritated,he shifted a bit since he was not so comfortable. Solo noticed him and shrugged.

"I'm fine, G-boy. I want to see you concerning our last discussion... But I will like to see you privately." He said as he looked into Gori's eyes.

"He is my friend... You can go on" Gori smiled.

"I am here with the list, the five of them, it remains their leader and a new member that was enrolled not quite long.... I pray you get the remaining two." He said staring at Dan suspiciously, he felt something was wrong somewhere.

"Let me see.." Gori stretched his hands and collected the sheet from Solo, Dan moved closer abit trying topeep through the list.

"Who... Who are they?" He asked.

"They are the list of all the working guysin this school..." Dan lied.

"They are the young Green... A subsidiary of the Green." Solo was shocked, how could he trust Dan... His face looks like a traitor.

"What... What about them..." Dan who was already sweating asked.

"I will kill them ALL!" This statement sent a cold blood down Dan's spine, With this Gori stood up. "Solo, you have to go now, I will see you later...." Solo knew something was wrong, hestod up and left.

"Daniel Ikuforiji, it takes nothing to kill you, you know. I've killed people that were more dear to me so killing you would be like an added advantage... Dan, watch your back... You can not run away from you shadow!" With this he made to leave.

"Are you threatening me? Who do you think you are? God. I know you're heartless, I know you are the devil.... Devil reincarnate! You killed your own blood father! You killed Kay! So why are you sparing me! Kill me right now!" He was fuming.

"Do I kill my father? Do I kill Kay? I missed her though. Her honeypot was so deep and large! I could remember how she moaned that day we had it..." A smiled came across his lips.

"You jerk! You mean you had sex with my girlfriend..." His fist were up, ready to attack.

"Yeah... That was my first time havjngsex with a pregnant woman.... You babe was a bad ass..." He smiled.

"You son of a bitch.." With this he approached him with fury,Gori was quick enough to caught his wrist mid-air.

"What is happening here?" Tiwatope asked as she walked down the staircase. "What are you guys doing?" She walked hurriedly towards them.

"Watch you back.. I am coming for your girlfriend too... If you think no one can touch you... How about your girlfriend..." With this, he freed himself from Gori's grip and entered his room.

"What is going on, Olami. What happened between you two." Gori was absentminded, he loved Dan and was sad he killed Kay. He regretted it too but nothing or little could be done. It was her fate! Dan dragged his boxes into the living room, Tiwa rushed to him holding one of the boxes.

"Dan, please what is going on? Where are you going to?" She asked pleadingly.

"Ask your fuckass who had sec with my..." He stopped, the words were choking him.

"With who?" Tiwa gave Gori a scornful look, he looked away. With this distraction, Dan dragged his boxes further.

"Dan, do you think you can run away from your shadow ? Been under me would have been better for you." Gori warned, he loved Dan, he showed him way when everyone dejected him. He was making real money through him. He would haved killed him for selling him out but hell no, he loved him.

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2017
Happy new month everyone... Sorry the update came late... Went shopping in Onitsha yesterday and was very tired.... Bought thing for all of you o
Re: Shadows Of The Green by dwag: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2017
Bibi294:
Happy new month everyone... Sorry the update came late... Went shopping in Onitsha yesterday and was very tired.... Bought thing for all of you o
Abeg send my own come quick b4 I enter church.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by gtin(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bibi294:
Went shopping in Onitsha yesterday and was very tired.... Bought thing for all of you o
Bibi bring my own oh plz btw the story is gettn more interesting
Re: Shadows Of The Green by queenitee(f): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Awwwn,Dan dan
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Ehmjay(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bibi294:
Abeg my bluetooth dey on...send am sharply
Re: Shadows Of The Green by comelyJummy(f): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nice work dearie.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by yusufibrahim(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bibi294:
anty bibi nice story u ve got here even though am late keep the update coming God bless and more grace to you...... And how I go get my own gift too o

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.