Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 AM

Somebody Pls Helpppppp Now - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somebody Pls Helpppppp Now (695 Views)

"See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos / Can somebody give me direction on how i can get to katangua market in lagos pls / Need Genuine Confirmation (somebody Help!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Pls Helpppppp Now by udumosam23(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2017
I left Asaba this morning for Afikpo. Never been to this route, I stopped at Onitsha. I called a bike man to take me to Onitsha south park, popular name. But he said there is a fight there and that people are died, he will take me to where I'll enter a vehicle.

Brought me to this place called chisco park as I observe from addresses, I played 2000 which is more than usual amount just to feel safe.

I started observing trouble when they collected another guy 3500 who was going to gboko and another 3000 who was going to Aba.

I can't find a connection b/w Aba, gboko and Afikpo at the same time. So I came down and calmly demand that my money be returned to me quietly.

The conductor has refused since I started pleading. Worse still I don't have enough to take me to my destination. We are about 8 in the bus.

I've asked for a police station close by before I start making trouble, but no one seem to be giving me a reasonable response.

Pls I'm stuck here I wish a security agency can see this quick and come to our rescue.

I don enter one chance.
Re: Somebody Pls Helpppppp Now by Sunnymatey(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Always leave a contact at ur signature 4 easy communication. U re safe
Re: Somebody Pls Helpppppp Now by ifyalways(f): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
Is the vehicle branded?

They'll likely transfer y'all to vehicles going to your various destinations later. I hope you have extra money with you in case of bus break down on the way or something.
Re: Somebody Pls Helpppppp Now by udumosam23(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
Home at last. Can you imagine the time I arrive. Lesson learnt. I can't board a bus except in a families transport company.

They finally handed us over to various "motors" at half the amount we paid. Like luggages we sheepishly follow and complied as we are reloaded into other vehicles.

I actually saw a policeman around soon after my post, called his attention to our predicament. He came and tried to help, but he was shouted at and nearly beaten.

I found out he was there as orderly to a Lebanese.

Now I understand why chike mother warned him about Onitsha in my Jss 1. I understand better.

(1) (Reply)

Danfo Bus Sinks Inside Gutter Water In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / Three People Confirmed Dead As Overhead Billboard Collapse On A Bus In Lagos / What Would I Need To Travel To Georgia-atlanta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.