Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,142 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) (60801 Views)

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) / Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by refiner(f): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
searchng4love:

is that a question for me?

No...for me undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
ItsQuinn:
And become a lesbian tongue

Lol grin

I no know ooo
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by searchng4love: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
refiner:

No...for me undecided
hmmm ok kid
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This girl won hammer now like olajumoke
Make I enter town sharply go find who go give me belle
I must hammer like olajumoke sad undecided
i can give u free
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by davolas(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
All dis borehole diggers, no hole he of dis days no fit dig,17yrs thou, but don ripe but parent biko no b by chasing na
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by pennywys(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
searchng4love:

as you lay your bird so you lie on it
show mercy biko
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by AreaFada2: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
very bad
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by searchng4love: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
pennywys:
show mercy biko
that's still an act of mercy
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Rubyventures: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
searchng4love:

as you lay your bird so you lie on it

If you lay on a bird you might end up killing it. grin

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by searchng4love: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rubyventures:

If you lay on a bird you might end up killing it. grin
yeekpa well never mind English or Engrish all join....idea is just need
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Ranchhoddas: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
thorpido:
Does chasing her out solve anything?Part of the responsibility is theirs.
Utter nonsense. What part exactly is that. Only parents who have been pushed to the wall would do this
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Rubyventures: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
searchng4love:

yeekpa well never mind English or Engrish all join....idea is just need

grin grin grin respect my man. Nice chatting with you, I've got to go now.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by pennywys(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
searchng4love:

that's still an act of mercy
grin
Nawaooooo u tuf no bi small
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by thorpido(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Utter nonsense. What part exactly is that.Only parents who have been pushed to the wall would do this
Not exactly.Some parents can exhibit high-handedness.
Teenagers get pregnant,it has always happened.Some parents manage it while others go to extremes of punishments.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by promisesmart1: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Obascoetubi:
who told her to open her legs to unapproved man by her parents? she should go & seek helo from the man who impregnated her.
I pity ur children!! big time!!! are u perfect, coconut head like you.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by searchng4love: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
pennywys:
grin
Nawaooooo u tuf no bi small
am not.... when you have been in newborn baby surgery sessions or ICU sessions you will understand tough love
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by giftedheart1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This girl won hammer now like olajumoke

Make I enter town sharply go find who go give me belle

I must hammer like olajumoke sad undecided
don't go too far... I have a giftedheart, and also a gifted.....ouch!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by crispyvick(f): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
some guyz here will be accusing her asif dey don't chase these little gurls in their neighbourhood and most of them date underage gurls and will demand for sex ,some of these gurls have little or no education about sex and adolescent period das d most trying stage especially for gurls. shit happens and smtyms crying over a spilled milk aint gona help.her parent would have sat her down and luk 4 a solution,i knw dey must have been talking to her but trouble will just be far and smbdy will invite it.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Came: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
She no even born cute child way go make people pity am, she go born headmaster . Na OYO you dey for this recession ooooo.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by deolurexy1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
People started judging her already? Poor girl... I pray she gets over it and still achieve greatness in life. Waje did, genevive did.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by searchng4love: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
crispyvick:
some guyz here will be accusing her asif dey don't chase these little gurls in their neighbourhood and most of them date underage gurls and will demand for sex ,some of these gurls have little or no education about sex and adolescent period das d most trying stage especially for gurls. shit happens and smtyms crying over a spilled milk aint gona help.her parent would have sat her down and luk 4 a solution,i knw dey must have been talking to her but trouble will just be far and smbdy will invite it.

what a tough childhood it must have been for you... been passed around as you highlighted.... where were your Pa and Ma all through the ordeals?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by noziz(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
alexialin:
In her next life when sees man or boy.. As long as the human is a He... grin

She will pick race.. grin

It doesn't work like that o. if e get well e go reach, if KONJI hold her she go go collect banana again. plus the fact that girls get fish brain and they are easily manipulated by guys grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Bigwig1: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Obascoetubi:
who told her to open her legs to unapproved man by her parents? she should go & seek helo from the man who impregnated her.
Y u dey talk like this now? As if u don't know all dis irresponsible boys,if the parents gves her proper attention in d first place she won't go after any boys. It's sad d way some parents reacts to matters
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by macgodon: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
what that young lad need now is help not all this scolding if you can't help her pls let the person that can give her help, we know that you are all perfect.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Icon79(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Obascoetubi:

As if you've never done the same thing she did! All you hypocrites are the worst of the worst!!

Yes, she made a mistake but she shouldn't become a persona non-grata for her mistake. Her parents are evil for chasing a 17 year old teenager out of the house. It isn't like the poor girl had committed murder or something!

In fact, I would get the parents arrested for child abuse and abandonment if I knew them. What kinda irresponsible parenting is that one?!

O pari
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Obascoetubi: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
Icon79:

As if you've never done the same thing she did! All you hypocrites are the worst of the worst!!

Yes, she made a mistake but she shouldn't become a persona non-grata for her mistake. Her parents are evil for chasing a 17 year old teenager out of the house. It isn't like the poor girl had committed murder or something!

In fact, I would get the parents arrested for child abuse and abandonment if I knew them. What kinda irresponsible parenting is that one?!

O pari
may ur daughter become pregnant at the age of 17, then let me know how u feel
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
marisdgreat:
Some people are just spewing trash here as if 98% of guys in this 21st century will accept a no sex relationship from a lady. So stop blaming her for the deed has already been done.

Well, U said 98%.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Obascoetubi: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bigwig1:

Y u dey talk like this now? As if u don't know all dis irresponsible boys,if the parents gves her proper attention in d first place she won't go after any boys. It's sad d way some parents reacts to matters
who told u her parent didn't give her proper attention? i am sure she disobey her parent's attention
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by marisdgreat(f): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

Well, U said 98%.
are u not among the 98%
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by HemantKumar: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Icon79(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Obascoetubi:
may ur daughter become pregnant at the age of 17, then let me know how u feel

No, I tell you what would happen. Your daughter would become pregnant at whatever age and then you should chase her out of the house and make her a destitute for becoming pregnant, OK?

slowpoke! Don't let me lay a curse on you angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.