Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Screenshots Explaining Why I Feel The Tuface Protest Should Be Supported - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Screenshots Explaining Why I Feel The Tuface Protest Should Be Supported (685 Views)

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? / Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshots Explaining Why I Feel The Tuface Protest Should Be Supported by calberian: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2017
My opinion is that we have suffered in this country. And we're still suffering. And the nature and cause of this suffering is such that it cannot be wished away and it will be difficult to break free from its shackles. So when an individual or a group people decide to begin to plan and execute the arduous process salvaging and restoring the society, it's of no use to well meaning members of that society to undermine their efforts. At best, they should be supported in every way. At worst, they should be left to waste their resources. Whatever the case is, they should not be impeded beyond advice and guidance on what to do and how to go about it within the confines of humanity and law. More pictures in a bit

Re: Screenshots Explaining Why I Feel The Tuface Protest Should Be Supported by calberian: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2017
Some more in a bit

Re: Screenshots Explaining Why I Feel The Tuface Protest Should Be Supported by Bugatie(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2017
I stand with Tubaba

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Explaining Why I Feel The Tuface Protest Should Be Supported by calberian: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2017
And some more

Re: Screenshots Explaining Why I Feel The Tuface Protest Should Be Supported by calberian: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
C'est fini

Re: Screenshots Explaining Why I Feel The Tuface Protest Should Be Supported by Kondomatic(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
And he's actually holding them to their promises.

Tubaba is a patriotic Nigerian, blackface, sarrki and whoever thinks otherwise is a patriotic zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Explaining Why I Feel The Tuface Protest Should Be Supported by ITbomb(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
I respect the young man

(1) (Reply)

fani kayode is paying back N1 billion, not N 25 million / Kogi Screening Stress: See The Abducted Kogi Civil Servant Now Found Dead (pics) / While Buhari Takes Vacation, Read How Many Hours Donald Trump Sleeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.