Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:22 PM

Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. (25241 Views)

Nissan Leaf All-Electric Vehicle Spotted In Lagos / 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle / Specially Constructed Vehicle Spotted In Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by seanswitch(m): 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
sapiosexual1:

Very good then. We should encourage our indigenous industries , as much as possible.

Yes I agree with you. But I think things are beginning to pick up and Nigerians are more interested in locally made goods and services. We should not be importing what we can produce here in Nigeria. After attaining self sufficiency to some extent we can then begin to export. Nigeria at the moment is not tapping into her potentials as a west African leader . Its a huge market

1 Like

Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by phynofino: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
seanswitch:

Yes I agree with you. But I think things are beginning to pick up and Nigerians are more interested in locally made goods and services. We should not be importing what we can produce here in Nigeria. After attaining self sufficiency to some extent we can then begin to export. Nigeria at the moment is not tapping into her potentials as a west African leader . Its a huge market
Right on the money
Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
It looks like open back Hummer. Igbos, blazing the trail to industrialization.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by capip120(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Orikinla1:
Will Innoson make self-driving vehicles?
The second and third pictures was from the movie 'Incorporated' so for all we know the sitting arrangements can't be all just dat yet as the driver is expected to sit on the steering should the machine fail. grin grin grin
Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Orikinla1:
Maybe.... undecided
Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by dtruth50: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Orikinla1:
can u make common bicycle?
Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by abbccc(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
SENTIMENTS and HATRED has always been the ban of development in this country. If i may ask you, what and what should then be the news ? IDP camp bombed again or Fulani herdsmen are killing again ...PLEASE CURE YOURSELF OF HATRED and SENTIMENT before it consumes you

tens4real:
I don't see why this should make news but since we are in a country that even. Import matches and tooth pick then indeed this is a nice move...
Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by airlord2020: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
So much hatred on this forum, guess ethnic related. Nigeria is backwards when it comes to technology but once positive innovations are posted, a whole lot of criticism follow. You country will never get anywhere with such attitude. undecided
Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by tens4real(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
abbccc:
SENTIMENTS and HATRED has always been the ban of development in this country. If i may ask you, what and what should then be the news ? IDP camp bombed again or Fulani herdsmen are killing again ...PLEASE CURE YOURSELF OF HATRED and SENTIMENT before it consumes you

look at this olodo.. . Where did you keep your brain?

Am talking about Nigeria as a whole and some ethnic group in Nigeria is it not a shame that at this age in Nigeria, that local cars are been celebrate like some kind of big achievement wen other countries are changing the world through technology and yet we say we are the giant of Africa because of bad governance

Nigerians should be building aircraft and mind blowing inventions and not local cars that the government are not even encouraging them... Is a pity
So bro do you catch my drift or do I have to pass bye again?
Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by Malayy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Orikinla1:
how many Nigerians can afford it?
Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by mygee33(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
why Doesnt it have number.
Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by Nofuckgiven: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Those useless tribalistic bigoted fools called Afonjas won't have anything to say on a good thread that encourages iIgbos and their ingenuity. But guess what?? No one gives a flying f.uck about y'all! Kiss my fat ass! Brown roof bitches! angry
Quote me and get burned to ashes!! tongue
Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by Chiefobdk1: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Those useless tribalistic bigoted fools called Afonjas won't have anything to say on a good thread that encourages iIgbos and their ingenuity. But guess what?? No one gives a flying f.uck about y'all! Kiss my fat ass! Brown roof bitches! angry
Quote me and get burned to ashes!! tongue

They have said something..

Corrinthians:
Ask those repugnant wailing Atachê by force Osus how many of their "blother's" product their everlasting god, the soulless Ineffectual Nonentity, and they wont be able to point to a single one.

Miserable layabouts. grin
Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by mechanics(m): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
Wow, the vehicles make sense o
Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by sfinkzslot(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2017
Where the one for police?
Re: Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. by 400billionman: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
where is autojosh ?
Oya, bring that your Tunisian toy car to Maiduguri..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peugeot 406 V6, And 307 2.0L: What's Your Take? / A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.