Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This (5256 Views)

Okorocha Uses Tinubu & Saraki To Explain To 'Myopic Imolites' About Son-In-Law / I Just Saw This Huge Amount Of Cash Somewhere, Should I Blow Whistle?(photo) / Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by PACHRIS(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
I saw this on social media pls can any one explain this

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by semasir: 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
Can Seun, mynd44 or Lalastica see anything like this?

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by BLACKCHARGER(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Gbam.. Ah didn't even notice that... That means that buhari pics na fake... Cos that shadow cannot show unless he is close to an object... Or close to a wall or sth like that.. It cannot just stay on the air

Infact buhari yaf die

If u like tag me and call me a buhari hater... But if he is alive why ah dey sending fake pics for us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by EternalTruths: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin grin grin

This is serious

Aisha and the other woman don't have shadows.

Why only Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by HtwoOw: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
I know this is an opportunity for wailers and ipobians to come and Cum on this thread but let me ask you a question

Where does the word Personal picture come from?

Marriage, visitations, celebrations in general

So when you take picture with your wife alone and you take pictures with relatives on the same spot it's photoshop?

Una mumu na legendary

His wife being there is not photoshop but the other lady in the picture was shopped?

This is the same nairaland where bad belle created a fake Zahra Buhari's Facebook page, had conversation with himself and claimed Zahra was abusive and her English / grammar Sucks

If you believe this is a photoshop you need to jump into an oncoming train's rail track, then there'll be one less idiot in this country

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by BLACKCHARGER(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:
I know this is an opportunity for wailers and ipobians to come and Cum on this thread but let me ask you a question

Where does the word Personal picture come from?

Marriage, visitations, celebrations in general

So when you take picture with your wife alone and you take pictures with relatives on the same spot it's photoshop?

Una mumu na legendary

His wife being there is not photoshop but the other lady in the picture was shopped?

This is the same nairaland where bad belle created a fake Zahra Buhari's Facebook page, had conversation with himself and claimed Zahra was abusive and her English / grammar Sucks

If you believe this is a photoshop you need to jump into an oncoming train's rail track, then there'll be one less idiot in this country

Ur own be sey u no get sense... Oya how come buhari get shadow d two women no com get shadow

11 Likes

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by HtwoOw: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Ur own be sey u no get sense... Oya how come buhari get shadow d two women no com get shadow

If you want forensic analysis beg for it, dont be looking for oshofree

You wey get sense wetin you sabi? Mr sensible obo langido

Save picture and analyze on corel draw, change the contrast, color and intensity of picture . I've done it and I know it's not photoshop

Kindly get the Fvck off my mentions, I don't do people with low iq and follow follow no research people

4 Likes

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by nicefaze: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:

Save picture and analyze on corel draw, change the contrast, color and intensity of picture . I've done it and I know it's not photoshop

Kindly get the Fvck off my mentions, I don't do people with low iq and follow follow no research people
. RIP Blackcharger

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by HtwoOw: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
nicefaze:
. RIP Blackcharger

He die? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by SweetJoystick(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
Smh, look at the president and his wife images reflecting on the mirror. Stop spewing thrash and useless conspiracies

9 Likes

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by BLACKCHARGER(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:

Eez like u put ur sense in mmm... Hu has dat kain strength to do dis thing u r talking

https://www.nairaland.com/3598914/new-pictures-buhari-wife-london

Look at that post. That was when the first picture came out... Nobody said anything about it being fake... But now we have seen it is fake... U r saying it is corel draw and u know how to do it

Infact. .put ur hand on your head and say oh Lord.. Any where that dey have use my sense to do usb... Die by fire.. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by BLACKCHARGER(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
nicefaze:
. RIP Blackcharger

Rip to your sense... As in your real sense wink

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by Princealex1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
The first pix is different from the last two,check buhari eyes direction and his folded palms

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by HtwoOw: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Eez like u put ur sense in mmm... Hu has dat kain strength to do dis thing u r talking

https://www.nairaland.com/3598914/new-pictures-buhari-wife-london

Look at that post. That was when the first picture came out... Nobody said anything about it being fake... But now we have seen it is fake... U r saying it is corel draw and u know how to do it

Infact. .put ur hand on your head and say oh Lord.. Any where that dey have use my sense to do usb... Die by fire.. grin

Really? You are showing me pictures of Buhari, new pictures in the same house, the previous picture did not include someone in overalls which further proofs that several people took pictures with Mr President and as such can not be photoshop

They that prayer yourself you need it more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by HtwoOw: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Rip to your sense... As in your real sense wink

You deserve that rip
Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:

Really? You are showing me pictures of Buhari, new pictures in the same house, the previous picture did not include someone in overalls which further proofs that several people took pictures with Mr President and as such can not be photoshop

They that prayer yourself you need it more

You can take a horse to the stream but u cant force it to drink the water... I have showed you an old post to show that was the actual picture that we were sent... But no... U still dont want to agree... Issoryt.. Ah cant force u
Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:

You deserve that rip

Oya coman put it inside me.. undecided
Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by ifeanyi83(m): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Atleast look at the mirror reflection. Was it photoshoped too?... smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by nicefaze: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
God bless you Mr ifeayin. U remember your physics quite well. As for Black Charger go back to your Physics notebook (SS2) and read up about Reflection.. RIP to u once again
Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by ionsman: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
These are the idiots that wanna become leaders of tomorrow...Daft, repugnant, doltish and puerile critics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by joeace2020(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
Gbam.. Ah didn't even notice that... That means that buhari pics na fake... Cos that shadow cannot show unless he is close to an object... Or close to a wall or sth like that.. It cannot just stay on the air

Infact buhari yaf die

If u like tag me and call me a buhari hater... But if he is alive why ah dey sending fake pics for us

I detest buhari with a passion but am not this stupid. What about the reflections on the mirror, or their shadows on the floor? Everything is photoshopped abi? Spits. Buhari is terrible, you are worse

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by mcyemite(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
There's no need for any forensic analysis, both pics are different, obviously the other woman came in after the first shot with his wife.
Look at buhari's hands and this wives facial expression,it is different........

Photoshop debunked!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by georgeben205(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
I dnt give a fvck if it's Photoshoped or not but y will dis idiota take series of pictures standing @ a point facing same direction nd same stance with two people, nd why was the mirror even dere where dy expecting anything or trying to prove anything or it was just coincidence. .. .. please don't quote if ure going 2 insult, jst my tot.
Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by cirmuell(m): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ipods are naturally dumb and dull. embarassed watapiti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by denko(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Why is only buhari pics carrying shadow, are they in different place
mcyemite:
There's no need for any forensic analysis, both pics are different, obviously the other woman came in after the first shot with his wife.
Look at buhari's hands and this wives facial expression,it is different........

Photoshop debunked!!!
Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
She appeared to deliver a message
Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by DonCortino: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Its not fake joo

Look at aisha when it was just her n bubu and look at her when d other woman is there, there is a difference.

The woman just joined them to take another pic after or before the one they took as couple.

Make una cool down naa.
Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by vickylincon(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
they removed and put the lady... content awareness
Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by iluvdonjazzy: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
na wao, so una never still tire for dis issue
Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by SubtleFRED(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
President that cannot die for his country. Is that one a President? angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This by KelaAgbara(m): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2017
Lmao......some have eyes but cannot see.....Aisha Buhunger is a Bodmas that the pix wasn't photoshopped

(1) (Reply)

SW Will Be Foolish 2023 / President Buhari Arrives London Wearing His Favourite Winter Jacket / Enugu Rally: Ugwuanyi, CAN Pray For Nigeria’s Peace, Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.