Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

Fashion Blogger Ifeanyi Okafor Jr Tells Us About Himself And Personal Style - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Blogger Ifeanyi Okafor Jr Tells Us About Himself And Personal Style (564 Views)

Check Here For Personal Style Inspiration And Fashion Ideas / Please Help I Want To Become A Fashion Blogger / Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Blogger Ifeanyi Okafor Jr Tells Us About Himself And Personal Style by bankyteemoney(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
I was able to sit down with Ifeanyi Okafor Jnr a fashion enthusiast and style blogger, and learn about him, his blog, his style, and how he sees the Nigerian fashion industry in years to come. He also talked about his style Icon and his biggest satisfaction being a fashion blogger.

V.A: Tell us about yourself and your brand?
I.O: My name is Ifeanyi Okafor Jr. I was born, raised and educated in Lagos, Nigeria. I am currently a medical student- dental surgery major at the University of Lagos, Nigeria. I am a fashion enthusiast with experience in fashion production, styling and writing. I’m also a personal style blogger at www.ifeanyiokaforjr.com.

V.A: How do you describe your style and what is your inspiration?
I.O: I would describe my style as clean-cut, functional, a bit quirky and also to an extent edgy and futuristic. I love style because it makes you stand out amongst millions of people. It’s your identity and should be unique just like a fingerprint. I’m inspired by a lot of things. I try to incorporate my everyday experiences into my outfits. I put in what I have gained from both human and non-human interaction to create my outfits.

V.A: What do you think of the Nigerian fashion industry?
I.O: I think the Nigerian fashion industry has grown tremendously in the last 7 years. People are more aware of the fashion industry. But there’s room for improvement but altogether it has done great!

V.A: Where do you see the Nigerian fashion industry in the next ten years
I.O: I see the Nigerian fashion industry getting more recognized and standing side by side with fashion industries in other notable cities- New York, Milan, Paris etc.
V.A: Who is your celebrity style icon?
I.O: David Beckham.
V.A: What can you say is the biggest challenge facing the Nigerian fashion industry
I.O: The biggest challenge facing the Nigerian fashion industry is connecting brands to their target consumer. In other words, making fashion more relatable to your regular, next door guy. This is where fashion bloggers come in. I think brands should collaborate with bloggers as is done in other fashion notable countries.
V.A: What would you say is your biggest satisfaction to being a fashion blogger
I.O: My biggest satisfaction being a fashion blogger would be networking. By that I mean meeting people who follow and have always followed my work and appreciate it. I’m amazed at their ability to connect to my work when I have never met nor spoken to these people before then. That’s my greatest satisfaction. http://www.freshclassicdesigner.com/2016/11/fashion-blogger-ifeanyi-okafor-jr-tells.html

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Methods To Lose Weight. / Gist Me (never Seen Before) / Corporate Shoes For Sale(Brouges,chelsea boot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.