Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) (38541 Views)

Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by SuperBlack: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2017
xana101:
This pple are just playing politics with our life's. U fight them if u're not part of them. U support them if u're eating from them. So where d masses stand?
The Masses stand where their rich parents stands. Only the poor can protest, (That's the Nigeria Today) or you mean Any of the Senator's Children will Join the Protest? I support Tuface, but he's only doing it for his name to go down the history of Nigeria not because he's hungry or poor.
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by tolexy007(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Bubu can disgrace his followers

Omenka has gone into hiding

Modath has faced her husband

Egift is now disturbing my line with cheap data for sale

Beremx has trained his son on the best process to switch onGen bbecause buhari has off the light at the end of the tunnel

Obiageli has to change the big O on her name to small o just to conserve data

Agarawu is now a romancelander, if hunger fail you body no go fail you.

Mynd44 is now Gambia Correspondent

Barcanista is now swinging to the highest bidder

Jarus has finally joined nl as a silent mod. Kountri hard biko

Midolian has gone back to Nupe land

Hungerbad is using cheap tactics to cool Ishilove heart down because the duo can't takieit with this buhari failure

Passingshot is swinging btw dropshot or shot put in Ogbomosho

NgeneUkwuenu is now so disappointed that he spends time on Ipob thread daily

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Beremx(f): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Beremx has trained his son on the best process to switch onGen bbecause buhari has off the light at the end of the tunnel

Hungerbad is using cheap tactics to cool Ishilove heart down because the duo can't takieit with this buhari failure

funny you. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2017
ajebuter:

Daylight armed robbery..
Freesman32:

Assassin Creed.
emmaitive:
na death penalty on the masses
Brothers & sisters that is to show that APC are not ready for governance but just to taste power. God help us..

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by BossOluwendy(m): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2017
Posterity will remember her and all of them in the APC government as enemy of the people !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Fedayeen02: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2017
Beremx:
funny you. grin
Where are those your friends grin

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Never you ask me after GBAWE grin He went missing with 2016 budget
You have craze finish I swear grin grin

That's why if I look at that Sarrki of a man forming a patriot I can't help but laugh, because he's a newbie on NL. He wasn't on ground in 2014/15 when everything was hot, he surfaced online late 2016 & keep on fooling himself claiming a patriot whereas the first zombies(originals) has denounced Buhari & his works

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by nwosu35: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Pls NL solve this for me
If 1$ :#216 =419
1litre:140=fraud
Then what will be the correlation coefficient of

1$:500 and 1litre :145

Price awaits the brilliant mathematician.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Firefire(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2017
Histrings08:
Koni ku re...

To ba kure, ko ni sunre...

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Akaewu: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2017
HtwoOw:
Is this witch hunt too?

These people benefitted from subsidy fraud

I think that's the same family that collected 100B subsidy but they didn't have a valid office or home address on thier documents

PDP needs to be destroyed completely they looted, they are looting where they are are presently and plan to loot more in the future

They must be stopped

Kindly look at the party in power...and tell me what they are composed of ? Nigerian problem is not the party, but its people...me, you. Etc
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by nwosu35: 11:42am On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Guy u ar the bomb ooo. . .
I believe you die, some cannot even afford to buy data to check their NL page. . . This is what they call
RWUS = reap what you sore. . . . Lol

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by ajebuter(f): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Brothers & sisters that is to show that APC are not ready for governance but just to taste power. God help us..

I am happy their foolery and ineptitude is on display for the entire world to see..

The comedy gets interesting daily, I swear..

Even most of their zombies have gone AWOL because dem baba fall their hands, yakata

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

lol

wicked

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2017
See more grin grin

Hypocrite

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Firefire(m): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
I know all of them. I fought all of them here. They called me names grin

Today the suffering can't be quantified

They are suffering in eternal regrets and shame for their careless choice.

We warned Nigerians against this useless people parading themselves as progressive.

Too Late. Aja to ba ma sonu, ko ni gbo fere 'olode.

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by hucienda: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boss, you be comedian or satirist?? Good lord!! See witty finishing. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Permission to use this, sire?

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by nwosu35: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2017
Akaewu:

Kindly look at the party in power...and tell me what they are composed of ? Nigerian problem is not the party, but its people...me, you. Etc

Come talk about Urself, and don't generalize the statement, u voted for change so RWUS

R-reap, W-what, Y-you, S-sore.
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2017
Marvel1206:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You mean 419x10??

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Firefire(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2017
ajebuter:

I am happy their foolery and ineptitude is on display for the entire world to see..

Even most of their zombies have gone AWOL because dem baba fall their hands, yakata

Awon ara ibi... Awon alatenu je.

They all sold their birthright for a plate of asaro'.

Shame on all those who voted this super corrupt and wicked government to power.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2017
ajebuter:

most of them have denounced Baba 419 & his works. Do you know it means to be scammed?? I really feel for them angry

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by chairmanchairmam: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2017
HtwoOw:
Is this witch hunt too?

I think that's the same family that collected 100B subsidy but they didn't have a valid office or home address on thier documents

PDP needs to be destroyed completely they looted, they are looting where they are are presently and plan to loot more in the future

They must be stopped
[color=#006600]
HtwoOw:
Is this witch hunt too?

They must be stopped

and she is in APC now a brand new saint, and are you saying that she was in PDP during that protest?
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Feraz(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Lmao!!!

The bolded is what I'm itching to know!!! Always writing long epistles then!!! Now, I cannot remember the time he wrote an last epistle. When things hopefully get better, he'll come saying "Man mi! I have always believed in the general!"

BeeBeeOoh:
You have craze finish I swear grin grin

That's why if I look at that Sarrki of a man forming a patriot I can't help but laugh, because he's a newbie on NL. He wasn't on ground in 2014/15 when the everything was hot, he surfaced online late 2016 & keep on claiming a patriot whereas the first zombies(originals) has denounced Buhari & his works
Hahaha!!! No mind that one. Forming patriot!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Awoo88: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2017
HtwoOw:
Is this witch hunt too?

They must be stopped
Something don do you for brain you just never know

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Chamber10(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....I wan die here o. Bros you wickedd o....You forgot to mention 'Lacasa'.....have not seen his comments online for sometime now. Hope he is fine sha or if hunger has reset his brain. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Fedayeen02: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2017
Firefire:

They are suffering in eternal regrets and shame for their careless choice.

We warned Nigerians against this useless people parading themselves as progressive.

Too Late. Aja to ba ma sonu, ko ni gbo fere 'olode.

The truth was that i remember how you guys like Mogidi, Sincere9gerian firefire ngwakwe were shouting but those gullible ones dwelt on name calling.

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Fedayeen02: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2017
hucienda:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boss, you be comedian or satirist?? Good lord!! See witty finishing. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Permission to use this, sire?
Share it. grin

Those were the original zombies. I had to deactivate because their heat was too much for me. They were even hacking monikers then grin

7 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Fedayeen02: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2017
Chamber10:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....I wan die here o. Bros you wickedd o....You forgot to mention 'Lacasa'.....have not seen his comments online for sometime now. Hope he is fine sha or if hunger has reset his brain. Lol
Was he in 2014/15 on nl when election was so hot and nl was a war zone. Then we had to fight daily for survival against Ishilove onslaught as a mod

13 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by greatermax77(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nigeria, a hypocritical nation

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If, $1 - N216 = 419

Please what is $1=500??

Suicide mission grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by queencalipso(f): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

The bolded part really cracked me up... How pitiful grin karma caught up with them so quickly. I can never forget the campaign period na gun shot remain mk these people shoot person for bubu, with the pitiable lies they were feeding their gullible followers..

This woman should just hide her face in shame. Bunch of hypocritical beings

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by paramakina202: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
Is Buhari back yet,abi the 10 days vacation never due?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) / President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France / Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.