Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:20 PM

Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) (38495 Views)

Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by suxkill: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Bubu can disgrace his followers

Omenka has gone into hiding

Modath has faced her husband

Egift is now disturbing my line with cheap data for sale

Beremx has trained his son on the best process to switch onGen bbecause buhari has off the light at the end of the tunnel

Obiageli has to change the big O on her name to small o just to conserve data

Agarawu is now a romancelander, if hunger fail you body no go fail you.

Mynd44 is now Gambia Correspondent

Barcanista is now swinging to the highest bidder

Jarus has finally joined nl as a silent mod. Kountri hard biko

Midolian has gone back to Nupe land

Hungerbad is using cheap tactics to cool Ishilove heart down because the duo can't takieit with this buhari failure

Passingshot is swinging btw dropshot or shot put in Ogbomosho

NgeneUkwuenu is now so disappointed that he spends time on Ipob thread daily

Never you ask me after GBAWE grin He went missing with 2016 budget

Bro you deserve 2 bottles of Origin.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by CyberWolf: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Beremx has trained his son on the best process to switch onGen bbecause buhari has off the light at the end of the tunnel

grin

Hungerbad is using cheap tactics to cool Ishilove heart down because the duo can't takieit with this buhari failure

grin grin grin You know all of them bro but you forget to add Sweetlemon too, she dabbled into Igbos/IPOB matter and they killed and buried her NL career completely..

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by enlady(f): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Excellent post! You just summarized what it means to support Buhari

Never you ask me after GBAWE grin He went missing with 2016 budget[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by tete7000(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What are you saying ? You are incoherent

He is sick upstairs. Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by romme2u: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Epic, bros you forgot demdem that always bolded his comment. i will mention them as i remember

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by gofnor(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
She don't want to be impregnanted by tuface.
metronaija2:
Personal assistant to President Buhari on Media, Lauretta Onochie in 2012 during Fuel Subsidy protest. She's against 2baba nationwide planned protest.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-buharis-aide-lauretta-onochie.html

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by tete7000(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Post that picture on her twister handle if she has one and place thi curse on it.: 'Asasi n'ipa alasasi, ebo ni p'elebo; e ni protest in 2012 t'oni k'iwon ma protest in 2017 when things are harder shall have no peace. Tembele, atenuje ni o pa iru won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by gofnor(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
She don't want to be impregnanted by tuface

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Obiano is coming back. There is nothing APC nor PDP can do

I am neutral for now... except that I don't need Ubah family there and by extension APC wink

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Fedayeen02: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
romme2u:

Epic, bros you forget demdem that always bolded his comment
Yes ooo

Demdem and Caseless
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Fedayeen02: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
CyberWolf:
grin grin grin You know all of them bro but you forget to add Sweetlemon too, she dabbled into Igbos/IPOB matter and they killed and buried her NL career completely..
She was a pikin tribalist whom we didn't blink an eye for

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by HarveySpecter1: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

MADRIDGUY NKO? That nigga hardly makes sense in his posts.
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by seunfape(m): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
2012 protest was politicised, the forthcoming one is also planned by some politicians so Bleep protest
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
I'm with Sai Baba till final whistle.

HarveySpecter1:

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by permanentgrace(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
FailBuhari 6

Keep a date and come protest.
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Bellowalex12: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria, the double standards state. Shameless people.
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by intrepid: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Hahahahahaha ol boy, you finish these folks. Them no get mouth again. Even when they talk, na just to fulfil all righteousness as per say person suppose to stand by what he believed. Even when that belief no make sense

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by HarveySpecter1: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
madridguy:
I'm with Sai Baba till final whistle.

You are insensitive to the people around you. Clearly, the economy isn't affecting me but it affects my parent in Nigeria, my friends then I'm bothered. Same should apply to you.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Mintek: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Histrings08:
Koni ku re...

Amin!!!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
It's affecting me seriously my brother but I can categorically tells you this is what we deserve in Nigeria. I don't want to start mentioning names because am not ready to engage anyone e-soldiers this afternoon.

When report came out how some set of people bastardize our economy, you see people flexing their muscle shouting na our people. We heard how they fuel Boko Haram but we still worship them. The same people were everywhere praising the Niger Delta Avengers while they were crippling our economy just because they people was voted out. Now they want Buhari to perform magic, with what? With his personal money or what?

Sai Baba is our messiah but only people with inner eyes can see.

My opinion though.
HarveySpecter1:

You are insensitive to the people around you. Clearly, the economy isn't affecting me but it affects my parent in Nigeria, my friends then I'm bothered. Same should apply to you.
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by BiafranPrince: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
CyberWolf:

That Oron wannabe, she started from being APC supporter to subtle tribalist, anti-Igbo, anti-IPOB tactics, she tried to hold her ground for a while,....
Who dealt with her properly is my brother NDPVF, she busted her many times and was always there to call her nonsense out, it continued until we face her and she had to run away totally leaving that moniker....

I feel she lurks around using Stephanie1(f) or something similar to throw subtle jabs at IPOB....but we killed her career for real..
EasternLion, I missed the guy, he was always battling the sweetlemon moniker....

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by CyberWolf: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
She was a pikin tribalist whom we didn't blink an eye for
you are right in a way sha.. Though she was a vocal APC supporter before she gradually degenarated to chronic tribalism against Igbos.. She made me chop 4 months ban then, I'm glad she is gone for good now. She ran away to USA and I'm sure she is slugging it out now against Trump's supporters grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by gamechanger1: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

This is freaking hilarious bros, I couldn't stop laughing. You deserve an award

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
madridguy:
It's affecting me seriously my brother but I can categorically tells you this is what we deserve in Nigeria. I don't want to start mentioning names because am not ready to engage anyone e-soldiers this afternoon.

When report came out how some set of people bastardize our economy, you see people flexing their muscle shouting na our people. We heard how they fuel Boko Haram but we still worship them. The same people were everywhere praising the Niger Delta Avengers while they were crippling our economy just because they people was voted out. Now they want Buhari to perform magic, with what? With his personal money or what?

Sai Baba is our messiah but only people with inner eyes can see.

My opinion though.

I feel you but can you tell me what this government economic policies are and what they have done so far to make it work? With that we can assess the extend of your purported sabotage.
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by CyberWolf: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
BiafranPrince:

That Oron wannabe, she started from being APC supporter to subtle tribalist, anti-Igbo, anti-IPOB tactics, she tried to hold her ground for a while,....
Who dealt with her properly is my brother NDPVF, she busted her many times and was always there to call her nonsense out, it continued until we face her and she had to run away totally leaving that moniker....

I feel she lurks around using Stephanie1(f) or something similar to throw subtle jabs at IPOB....but we killed her career for real..
EasternLion, I missed the guy, he was always battling the sweetlemon moniker....
You are correct my brother.. We will deal with all of them..

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Histrings08:
Koni ku re...
asewa ntere
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
With many measures put in place by the finance minister and the CBN governor, let hope things get back to normal. To be factual with each other, the best thing now is diversification. We need to tell ourselves the bitter truth, the era of crude oil is getting over if you will admit with me. We need to look back into agriculture, local production as this will help us alot. Imagine a country with population of close to 200 Million, we imports virtually every of our basic needs, from food to ordinary tooth pick. The Buhari administration is working hard to improve our local industry though the Forex scarcity is not helping the matter but with time we all will appreciate his policies.

woodcook:

I feel you but can you tell me what this government economic policies are and what they have done so far to make it work? With that we can assess the extend of your purported sabotage.
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by baralatie(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Hungerbad is using cheap tactics to cool Ishilove heart so that he can chop and run back to Rondon abi London but God pass am

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by spafu(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
The first guy to comment has Dementia so he does not really know what he writes. I guess Timi did not give him his prescribed salt.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by redsun(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
What does that ape like woman know about media? No wonder buhari government is fast going down the drain like no other,his team is full of wanton animals in human skin.
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Sinkills: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ruggedpen:
MAY BE THAT IS WHY SHE WAS GIVEN THAT POST, BUT KARMA IS A RUGGED BITCH
I believe she was well rewarded for her efforts.
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Fedayeen02: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

He wasn't part of the Zombie terror squad then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander During Raid (Photos) / 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) / P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.