Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) (94620 Views)

#bbnaija: Why Did Soma Omits Gifty's Name In This Tweet? / BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) / Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) by siralos135: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2017
End time things.

Have u checked my personal text.....i have a gift 4u

1 Like

Re: Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 02, 2017
Mikylopez:
o my just be straight forward u were indirectly a gold digger grin its aiit eh ur hustle wee pay.... fine morning to you

No ma'am. You were the one that hung around hoping for some crumbs when you read my post. A successful man would always spot a gold-digger any day.

No need to deny, it's all over you like white on rice.
Re: Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2017
Wrong thread
Re: Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) by MrGerald(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2017
DrChukzy:
Can't his name be mentioned without adding Pastor's son?

The mod that repackaged these nonsense is crazy.
You guys like to hide anything bad about the mischievous lives of your so called pastors
Re: Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) by Mikylopez(f): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2017
OkoYiboz:

No ma'am. You were the one that hung around hoping for some crumbs when you read my post. A successful man would always spot a gold-digger any day.

No need to deny, it's all over you like white on rice.
ive never and will never expect money from a guy.... buh i do give to the less privilege... so don't be shy
Re: Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mikylopez:
ive never and will never expect money from a guy.... buh i do give to the less privilege... so don't be shy

Don't worry, on the 14th when it's time to show love to those in need, I'll consider your indirect request.
Re: Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) by DrChukzy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
MrGerald:
You guys like to hide anything bad about the mischievous lives of your so called pastors
Are you alright??

Don't you know the difference between a Pastor and his son?
Re: Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) by jemmabond(f): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2017
To be fair if you find yourself trapped in a house for days with no contact from the outside world, you'd find everyone in the house sexually attractive, even if they resemble dehydrated yam-heads. Remember Code from Big Brother Africa years ago? He seduced all the girls in the house, and his pregnant Dutch girlfriend, who happened to be a trained nurse, was waiting for him outside on eviction night. She forgave him because she knew that people can't stay in that situation without wanting a shag. Having said that, I do agree that the show is immoral - surely they know that their parents are watching?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive / Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.