Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Better Days Ahead - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Better Days Ahead (14109 Views)

Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / MMM Introduces New Payment Method Ahead Of Jan 14 / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Better Days Ahead by murphyrichy(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2017
lanrema:

Not so I know is painful for someone to have plans and disappointment came in, but I assure you that by the End of recovery period wc is less than 3months you shall surely smile again peace
what gives you the impression that this. useless company will pay, you must be one of them, a staff.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
We are proud to announce to you that our routine server maintenance is completed.

You can now Login to your investment portal.

As we proceed towards the end of the recovery period [30-11-2017], we will be engaging several server maintenance procedures. Do not be alarmed as this is absolutely normal and all in the quest to serve you better.

You will be informed subsequently of any new updates.

We are happy to have you onboard. Better Future, We Got You!

BTD Multiglobal Ltd.
40, Ede Rd. Ile-Ife. Osun State. Nigeria
Ile-Ife, 220281
Re: Better Days Ahead by koyeni(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2017
lanrema:
We are proud to announce to you that our routine server maintenance is completed.

You can now Login to your investment portal.

As we proceed towards the end of the recovery period [30-11-2017], we will be engaging several server maintenance procedures. Do not be alarmed as this is absolutely normal and all in the quest to serve you better.

You will be informed subsequently of any new updates.

We are happy to have you onboard. Better Future, We Got You!

BTD Multiglobal Ltd.
Ile-Ife, 220281
hello bros...I'd like to know d interest rate presently...
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
koyeni:

hello bros...I'd like to know d interest rate presently...

20% after 90days
during recovery period but recovery period will be over by 30th November 2017 hopefully payment will resume fully
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 25, 2017
Good Afternoon CHRISTOPHER,

As we make a final approach to the end of the recovery period, we would like to inform you that a final update on the recovery period which includes all performance reports and policies guiding the post-recovery activities of the futures and options traded fund offered by BTD IFS would be relelased on Monday 27th of November 2017.

It is pertinent for all investors to read this report and inform other investors alike who may not be up-to-date with the recent updates from the company.

Thank you for choosing BTD. Better Future, We Got You!

BTD Multiglobal Ltd.
Ile-Ife, 220281
Re: Better Days Ahead by DUNKA(m): 6:21am On Nov 25, 2017
lanrema:
Good Afternoon CHRISTOPHER,

As we make a final approach to the end of the recovery period, we would like to inform you that a final update on the recovery period which includes all performance reports and policies guiding the post-recovery activities of the futures and options traded fund offered by BTD IFS would be relelased on Monday 27th of November 2017.

It is pertinent for all investors to read this report and inform other investors alike who may not be up-to-date with the recent updates from the company.

BTD Multiglobal Ltd.
Ile-Ife, 220281
Story for the gods. Any one that believes this crap deserves to be duped. grin

1 Like

Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2017
DUNKA:
Story for the gods. Any one that believes this crap deserves to be duped. grin

Let wait n c
Re: Better Days Ahead by Boriqua(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
Do you live around Port harcourt and environs, do you want to have 200% of your investment within 3weeks, eg. Invest 10k and have 30k within 3weeks. The money in your bank account can grow within 3weeks. Sms 08185060158. If you stay in the north and south please dont apply yet we need to be meeting with our stakeholders weekly.
Re: Better Days Ahead by destineguy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Has anyone seen their mail about the "End of Recovery"?? The mail is very very bad. Can anyone please read their mails and help explain it to everyone here??
Re: Better Days Ahead by ddestiny20(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
scam run for your lives
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Finally you av just 22 December to determine
Re: Better Days Ahead by alwaysvik: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2017
lanrema:

Option A n B
Option a u can only get 50% of ur capital
option B u may decide to live ur money and invest in the company as a new fixed investment plans will b relased by January next year

Finally you av just 22 December to make the decision

Go and read the mail again, you only get 50% within 90 days if you are a first time investor. If you aren't, you only get less than 5%. If this isn't a scam, then I don't know what is.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
alwaysvik:

Go and read the mail again, you only get 50% within 90 days if you are a first time investor. If you aren't, you only get less than 5%. If this isn't a scam, then I don't know what is.

That is if u want to withdraw
Re: Better Days Ahead by Wolexyoshi(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2017
@lanrema is one of them. This is not legit.
Re: Better Days Ahead by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Dunka warned gullible fellows but they wouldn't listen. Such a shameful scam.
Re: Better Days Ahead by murphyrichy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
larenma, why did you change the topic to nill, BTD is nothing but scam. I just wasted my money there, I won't make that mistake again in life i pray. you people are 419ners waiting for whom to devour.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 04, 2017
murphyrichy:
larenma, why did you change the topic to nill, BTD is nothing but scam. I just wasted my money there, I won't make that mistake again in life i pray. you people are 419ners waiting for whom to devour.

I am not a staff of BTD investments only an investor, i don't longer trust them, i have sent message to mod to delete the thread. if you ar a first time investor there is hope for you. btd is winding up, dont invest ur money there that is my advice
Re: Better Days Ahead by DUNKA(m): 4:19am On Dec 05, 2017
lanrema:

I am not a staff of BTD investments only an investor, i don't longer trust them, i have sent message to mod to delete the thread. if you ar a first time investor there is hope for you. btd is winding up, dont invest ur money there that is my advice
The chicken has finally come home to roost! grin
Re: Better Days Ahead by Kunvics: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2017
please what is the latest updates on btd investment post recovery period::::i dont have access to my email.thanks
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hello  CHRISTOPHER, 

Here are some frequently asked questions from investors we think you might find helpful in understanding the situation of things better: 

How can I terminate my account?

ANS: You can only terminate your account by clicking the termination option once you Login to your investment portal. The update will be made available before the 10th of December on the investment portal, all investors will be notified of the feature once it's up and running.

When will payment plans be made available and when will it will take effect?

ANS: The payment plan indicates that starting in the month of December 2017, all collation for termination will be completed as investors indicate their termination option, the information is transferred to the payments and finance team, the plan includes paying investors balance in 25% tranches within a period of 4 months subsequently.

What is the duration of payment?

ANS: The duration of payment will span from late December 2017 through to 2018 until all outstanding balances of investors have been completed, due to the current poor liquidity situation of the company.

When will the portal be ready for the termination and Re-financing Option ?

ANS: The option will be made available before the 10th of December on the investment portal, all investors will be notified of the feature once it's up and running.

If I decide to continue with the company (Re-financing), will profit be paid with the money and how will the payment plan be?

ANS: Investors who desire to continue with the company will continue to get reports and payment of all accrued interest made by the company through it's operations in 2018 and all returns earned through 2017 to the investor payed in every quarter of 2018 after the first quarter.

What options do I have as a first-time investor?

Ans:
Option A. First time investors have the option to terminate their account, this means they get back absolute 100% of the monies paid to us including initial capital and Top-ups payable within the payment plan period earlier stated.
Option B. The second option is to choose to stay with the company through the refinancing process in 2018 even though No monies are paid to these investors in the short term until first quarter of 2018, they will continue to share in all the company's quarterly returns until the company is stable to allow re-investments, their wallet balance which includes both capital and returns will continually be paid.

What options do I have as an existing investor?

ANS:
Option A. Existing investors also have the option to terminate their account, the calculation is “Total Deposit, including capital and Top-ups — Total amount withdrawn”, the balance is the amount they are entitled to collect. unfortunately, if this amount is less than NGN 1.00, The investor gets nothing from the company. This implies that the investor has benefitted from the company's success in previous times.
Option B. The second option is to choose to stay with the company through the refinancing process in 2018 even though No monies are paid to these investors in the short term until first quarter of 2018, they will continue to share in all the company's quarterly returns until the company is stable to allow re-investments, their wallet balance which includes both capital and returns will continually be paid.

What does account termination mean for a first-time investor?

ANS: This means you will no longer have an account with BTD, All monies deposited including Top-ups will be paid through the stipulated payment plan period. Your investment account will be permanently deleted.

What does account termination mean for an existing investor?

ANS: This means you will no longer have an account with BTD, All monies deposited including Top-ups Minus all the withdrawal paid into your bank account will be paid to the investor through the stipulated payment plan period. Your investment account will also be permanently deleted.

How do I calculate the balance payable to me as a first-time investor?

ANS: As a first time investor, All you need to do is calculate how much you have deposited into our account for investment purposes, including your Top-ups. The total is the balance payable. Although this will be calculated automatically from your investment portal, all information on the portal are stored and are also timestamped.

How do I calculate the balance payable to me as an existing investor?

ANS: This is automatically calculated from all your history of transactions which is also time stamped. You may be unable to calculate it manually since you're on the premium portal, all information on the regular portal remain intact, which would be used to give an exact calculation of your payable balance.

I hear rumors that BTD is planning on running away with my money ?

ANS: This is a false information, as BTD has stayed open all through the recovery period and still plans on staying in touch with all it's investors. Our offices are currently shut because of an attack on Tuesday 28th of November, which led to destruction of properties and hospitalization of some members of staff. We hope to keep lives and properties safe through this turbulent times and remain in communication with our investors.

I have been trying to make withdrawals but I can't, why?

ANS: There are no options for withdrawals at present, the only options available are the Termination and Re-financing Options which would be available on the portal before the 10th of December 2017. Thank you for your patience.

Can we have a physical discussion with members of the company?

ANS: This option was considered and carefully planned out before the attack on our employees and destruction of properties, We are working on a plan to launch a digital platform where investors can communicate with us effectively. At present due to high security concerns for life, all physical meeting with investors have been halted while the company continues to devise methods to satisfy the investors. Thank you for your understanding.

I have sent an email but no response ?

ANS: Due to the recent disruption and destruction of one of our remote offices, our services may be slow until we have restored operations. Also, your messages might not also receive response if it contains threats and vulgar languages, it will be flagged RED.

We appreciate every investor's contribution, feedback and patience through this turbulent time. BTD will constantly continue to work hard to satisfy her investors and make sure the vision of a better future is achieved.

Regards, 

The BTD Team.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dear CHRISTOPHER,

The option for Termination and Re-financing your Investment account is now available on your investment portal.

Kindly login to confirm your preferred option.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

© 2017, BTD Multiglobal Ltd.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2017
DUNKA:
The chicken has finally come home to roost! grin

I dont know if you are an investor with BTD log into your account and choose either to terminate your account or refinance you have two days to go tanx
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dear Investor,

We would like to inform you that the period of making a decision on your account (Termination or Re-financing) scheduled earlier to close on Friday, 22nd of December 2017 00:00 has been extended for all investors who have not made their decision till Tuesday, 26th of December 2017 23:59 (GMT +1).

Investors who do not make a decision before the closure of the request period investment account will automatically be Re-financed.

Please be aware that we currently have a large backlog of support request from investors, and the current volume exceeds what the staff resources can immediately process. Resources are being added to improve delays, in the meantime support service requests may take longer than expected.

We are also working on the following updates:

1. A new format for the Termination Account statement which contains date and time of each transaction of Debit and Credit.

2. Ability to view the Termination Account statement on your portal at any time.

3. Correction of some errors in Payable balance for investors in the T & L category.

4. A specialized payment calendar containing payment dates for the payable balance.

5. A 2018 financial year calendar and company goals with dated milestones for Re-financed investors.

Compliments of the season and thank you for choosing BTD.

Happy Holidays!

The BTD Team.
Re: Better Days Ahead by kramer: 6:58am On Feb 23, 2018
lanrema:
Dear Investor,

We would like to inform you that the period of making a decision on your account (Termination or Re-financing) scheduled earlier to close on Friday, 22nd of December 2017 00:00 has been extended for all investors who have not made their decision till Tuesday, 26th of December 2017 23:59 (GMT +1).

Investors who do not make a decision before the closure of the request period investment account will automatically be Re-financed.

Please be aware that we currently have a large backlog of support request from investors, and the current volume exceeds what the staff resources can immediately process. Resources are being added to improve delays, in the meantime support service requests may take longer than expected.

We are also working on the following updates:

1. A new format for the Termination Account statement which contains date and time of each transaction of Debit and Credit.

2. Ability to view the Termination Account statement on your portal at any time.

3. Correction of some errors in Payable balance for investors in the T & L category.

4. A specialized payment calendar containing payment dates for the payable balance.

5. A 2018 financial year calendar and company goals with dated milestones for Re-financed investors.

Compliments of the season and thank you for choosing BTD.

Happy Holidays!

The BTD Team.

Re: Better Days Ahead by Pascalbaba(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2018
Is your money stuck in BTD? If yes, then join this group

https:///Ip8ntszX86e8VuZQNLI1gD

This is the new WhatsApp group for those who cannot join telegram
Re: Better Days Ahead by benzion72(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Better Days Ahead by being(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2018
benzion72:
https://punchng.com/siblings-in-forex-scam-as-3500-investors-demand-n2bn-deposits/
Of course it had to be a ponzi scheme!!
Which real investment firm does 20% per month- talk less one that claims to be registered in Osun state (and doesn't even have a license to operate as an investment house)
What do they invest in ? Futures - forex , oil, commodity, metals futures?
Then he said no risk at all. - sayin that means he has no basic idea what futures or options are - and that's 100% risk!! Its unfortunate people keep losing money like this!
Re: Better Days Ahead by kramer: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2019
Wonder what happened in the end lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! / Gov Obaseki Welcome Shoprite To Benin City Check Were Is Located Out / Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.