Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (42319 Views)

Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Why Do People Dislike Reading Science Fiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by MrPetex(m): 5:01am On Mar 23, 2017
I have not gotten it, pls here is my email Peteromaye@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by dapollux: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2017
MrPetex:
I have not gotten it, pls here is my email Peteromaye@gmail.com
Check your mail again
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by dapollux: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2017
Pls for those that there was a mistake during sending, just try and send a message to me through my email dapollux@gmail.com so I can get ur correct address and send to you. Just bear with me, the spam bot here is attacking me always
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by URANTAALLWELL(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
dapollux:

I have responded.... Trying so hard to evade this spam bot. Wondering how I offended it
thanks I've seen it
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by siralabai(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
URANTAALLWELL:
pls I can't see the text. Only the list of those it was forwarded to.
pls try sending it again.
THANK YOU
I'm having the same problem. Kindly help out Apollux
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
siralabai:

I'm having the same problem. Kindly help out Apollux
Ok just send me an email message so I can get to u. Simply let me know u r from this thread
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by aytigidz433(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Apollux:
Sent
seen it bro tnx.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by bigbauer(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
What a great story. Thanks for sending the chapter 10 to me. I'm awaiting the continuation.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by dominicnuel(m): 6:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Apollux:

Ok just send me an email message so I can get to u. Simply let me know u r from this thread
pls send all chapters not on nairaland to me. gozienwa01@gmail.com . tanks
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by MrPetex(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2017
dapollux:
Check your mail again
thanks I have seen it
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by selimdeon: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nyc write up bro
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Mutaino7(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
stephenGee12:

Same here
same here bros.. Oga poster(op) pls resend to balogunsamuel155@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mutaino7:
same here bros.. Oga poster(op) pls resend to balogunsamuel155@gmail.com
Pls just send me a message on my email to makr it easier
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by siralabai(m): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Thanks for the mail, it was engaging. Hardwire should have contacted the earth government to inform of his pursuit of the FTL vessel and give them the description of the vessel and also notify of the diplomatic tag the vehicle was carrying. I hope that vehicle wouldn't be successful in its sinister mission. And it's also time for the earth government to be decisive in taking control of the outworld colonies.
Good work, kindly keep it up.

NB please mention me when you start the sequel to this fantastic story/movie series.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Ofem26: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2017
my mail is here biko giftsonm3@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by LaClickLaBend: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
can't someone that has read the chapter 10 post it here, on the author's behalf

op, nice story, great content. You seemed to have issues with your tenses tho has* have* had*. You should probably work on that.
Also i feel like you don't know if to use past tense in your descriptions or present(tenses again).

cc lalasticlala please move this story to front page, it's worth it. Compared to the mediocre ones that have been on the front page of recent

but away from that, this is a great story, looking forward to the next one. Please try to complete this one here or tell one of those who have recieved the mail to paste the final chapter
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Tuhndhay(m): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
I humbly hope it is not too late to ask for a copy of the novel too...... Start to the part you are sharing
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
LaClickLaBend:
can't someone that has read the chapter 10 post it here, on the author's behalf

op, nice story, great content. You seemed to have issues with your tenses tho has* have* had*. You should probably work on that.
Also i feel like you don't know if to use past tense in your descriptions or present(tenses again).

cc lalasticlala please move this story to front page, it's worth it. Compared to the mediocre ones that have been on the front page of recent

but away from that, this is a great story, looking forward to the next one. Please try to complete this one here or tell one of those who have recieved the mail to paste the final chapter
Thanks. Pls forgive my grammatical errors. Well I'm not good with English language. Well I didn't have time to do enough editing.
For the full story, I just finished the total compilation this night. If u need the last chapter, hit my mail and I'd send it. Or if it's possible to send it here, someone should tell me how. I'm still a novice in Nairaland o.
Oh and for the front page issue, this story already made front page in it's first few days.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=siralabai post=54919922]Thanks for the mail, it was engaging. Hardwire should have contacted the earth government to inform of his pursuit of the FTL vessel and give them the description of the vessel and also notify of the diplomatic tag the vehicle was carrying. I hope that vehicle wouldn't be successful in its sinister mission. And it's also time for the earth government to be decisive in taking control of the outworld colonies.
Good work, kindly keep it up.

NB please mention me when you start the sequel to this fantastic story/movie series. [/quote
Well it wasn't possible for Hardwire to have contacted the earth government, remember he was in pursuit of the vessel, the earth government doesn't know him, and he is flying an illegal vessel without an IFF transponder. So d step he took was d best at that moment.
Now the relationship btw earth government and the colonies is tentative. On a very shaky foundation. Earth can't just come and take over the colonies, it will tax them too much, so a quasi control through d mega corporations is still d most effective for now ]
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Ofem26: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2017
Have received it thanks and Godbless
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by dominicnuel(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
pls send me oh my mail is gozienwa01@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Askech(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
pls send also to me at asogwakenenna97@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by siralabai(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Apollux post=54981121][/quote]
On the other hand Hardwire should have gunned down the vehicle before it got to the Solar system. The bottom line is Hardwire was indecisive, his indecisiveness may cost some lives before the situation could be brought under control.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2017
siralabai:

On the other hand Hardwire should have gunned down the vehicle before it got to the Solar system. The bottom line is Hardwire was indecisive, his indecisiveness may cost some lives before the situation could be brought under control.
Lol ok u need to understand a little about FTL(faster than light) travel. When a space ship is in FTL speed it goes beyond the speed of light. In most science fiction genre, the ship is said to be in hyper space. At that stage it cannot be fired on, attacked or stopped because it is moving at a speed beyond the fastest thing in d universe which is light. The only Sci fi story I have seen a hyper space attack is in STAR TREK :INTO THE DARKNESS. And that was because that particular ship was specially modified. But the general principle even in the star trek franchise is once a ship is in hyper space it can't be stopped till it gets out of hyperspace. Same for the STAR WARS franchise too.
Now when we come to Hardwire, remember he is not a pilot, besides that he can't stop a ship already in hyperspace. But if u read d story very well he did blow up the ship with a mini nuke before it got to earth orbit. That is why he will be arrested because from all appearances he shot a diplomatic vessel.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by ehSKay(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Bro I didnt get d story o, i only got d list of d pple it ws 4wded 2 can u pls try sndin it again, adesunhan1@gmail.com, i wil rily apreciat, tnks
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Silensa(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2017
ehSKay:
Bro I didnt get d story o, i only got d list of d pple it ws 4wded 2 can u pls try sndin it again, adesunhan1@gmail.com, i wil rily apreciat, tnks

Me too, just got names and mail address. Can you do me a favour by sending it to me again?
Sochimaosigwe@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Pls if u didn't get the story, there must have been a mix up while I was doing the multiple sending. So to avoid that, just send me a personal mail on my email address and I will mail a copy of the last chapter to u. Thanks
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Mutaino7(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2017
Apollux:
Pls if u didn't get the story, there must have been a mix up while I was doing the multiple sending. So to avoid that, just send me a personal mail on my email address and I will mail a copy of the last chapter to u. Thanks
i try send you mail thru your NL account but it's not going thru. Send me a mail to balogunsamuel155@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Oladim001(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Apollux:

Ok thanks for dat, will try check the sites out
Bros abeg oo. muazoladim@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2017
Oladim001:
Bros abeg oo. muazoladim@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation
Sent
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Oladim001(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Apollux:
Sent
its not delivered oo
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Oladim001(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Apollux:
Sent
its not delivered oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Billionaire Boyfriend / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo) / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.