Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (42260 Views)

Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Why Do People Dislike Reading Science Fiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2017
Dranoid:

Please drop your email, I can't find it

Thanks
It's at the beginning of the thread
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Destiny4fame(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Apollux, well done. Please, help me send the last chapter of this story. Thanks
destiny4fame@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by jooa: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
bro applus pls my email is ogheneochokojoy@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by itsandi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Interesting story... Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Karleb(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Apollux:

It's at the beginning of the thread

Hey bro! I must say, I love you story and enjoyed every bit of hit but you are yet to post the concluding part. Since you've been set free from auntyspermbot I believe this is what you should do for your fans, posting it randomly to emails is okay but for the sake of those who have lost access to their email and many silent readers like myself, please, post the concluding part here. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Ridwan0100(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please the concluding part to my email sir@ fourreal@hotmail.co.uk thank you
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Ridwan0100(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
@ apollux I sent you a mail please acknowledge
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
I love your story, the sky is your starting point cheesy
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Xavier5(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Apollux:
Hi fellow nairalanders this is my first thread and my first novel. I decided to write a sci fi story because I noticed how scarce we have dat genre represented here. The few I have seen didnt really have d sci fi flavor I have come to know. So hope u guys will enjoy dis my little attempt. So I would need all ur inputs, praise, criticism and corrections. Well dis is not a filly edites write up please pardon my gramatic blunders.
PoliticalThuG ,
SirWere ,
Chumzypinky ,
skarlett ,
repogirl ,
rapmike ,
Cyndylove ,
ElectGINeer ,
bibijay123 ,
ibukzy,
ladySuperb.
And two very good guy dere works have inspired and encouraged me :
D9ty7 and Therock5555 .
Pls u guys should accept my humble invitation to join me in dis short adventure.

Apollux, Nice and Wonderful story you got here. It's absolutely mind blowing, intriguing and screen gluing. Unfortunately, Thanks to the Anti Spam Bot I never got to see the concluding part of the blockbuster.
Apollux, please help a Fan and Brother in need. I know it's coming late that's because I discovered this GEM late also. Please send the concluding part of this story starting from where you stopped in this Thread To my E-mail so that I can read it. Here is my E-mail, preciousuweh@gmail.com.

Thanks In Anticipation.

#XAVIER.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Xavier5:

Apollux, Nice and Wonderful story you got here. It's absolutely mind blowing, intriguing and screen gluing. Unfortunately, Thanks to the Anti Spam Bot I never got to see the concluding part of the blockbuster.
Apollux, please help a Fan and Brother in need. I know it's coming late that's because I discovered this GEM late also. Please send the concluding part of this story starting from where you stopped in this Thread To my E-mail so that I can read it. Here is my E-mail, preciousuweh@gmail.com.

Thanks In Anticipation.

#XAVIER.

Just send me a message on my email address, so I won't make mistake on ur address.
BTW, have you seen the part 2 of this story? It is still ongoing. Check it out, you will like it.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Xavier5(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Apollux:

Just send me a message on my email address, so I won't make mistake on ur address.
BTW, have you seen the part 2 of this story? It is still ongoing. Check it out, you will like it.

Tell me your email address.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Xavier5(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Apollux:

Tell me your email address.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by lonewolftzar25: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Me too apollux
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
lonewolftzar25:
Me too apollux
I think I have responded to both of you, check you emails.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by lonewolftzar25: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Apollux:

I think I have responded to both of you, check you emails.
You haven't bro.
You're one of the reasons I decided to create a nairaland account.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2018
lonewolftzar25:

You haven't bro.
You're one of the reasons I decided to create a nairaland account.
Ok but I recall sending to u. Anyway check ur email box again
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by lonewolftzar25: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Apollux:

Thanks so much bro, have seen it.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by gtcoolboy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
xup bro nice story you got here, pls send me the remaining updates here's my email godstimeomoregbee@gmail.com thanks
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by TTNL: 1:59am On Oct 29, 2018
BOOKS FOR KIDS (NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL BOOKS)

We are into bulk sale of children educational books like: story books, continuous weekly assessment, effective writing skills, colouring book for all classes, text books, famous poems for children - poems kids will love, educational materials, quantitative & verbal reasoning, e.t.c

FOR BOOKINGS, CALL:
07066880314 , +2348020805269
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Ojusco(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Apollux:

Great Story!!!
please send the rest to my email
nellyojugbeli360@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Bluehaven(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
Here is my email Apollux: eddiegrodo@gmail.com I need this last chapter.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Jaspertech(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Please i need the last chapter of this story please......jasperimagery@yahoo.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by IntellectLord(m): 4:54am On May 29, 2020
Me too,, am not to be excluded,,
chimdikemoses@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by lorelife(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2020
This is d best Sci-Fi action packed story i've come across. Thanks a lot. Please i so much need the last chapter. >lifeblitz2014@gmail.com<
Thank u sir.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Elpaccozona046: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Best sci fi story ever, more ink to your pen bro..
Jahbless
Meanwhile I will also need the concluding part too elpaccozona046@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Billionaire Boyfriend / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo) / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.