Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

NEW! Wireless Charging Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / NEW! Wireless Charging Laptop (1174 Views)

Meet The World’s First Wireless Charging Laptop / Check Out This Sticker That Gives Wireless Charging Capabilities To Any Device. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW! Wireless Charging Laptop by gomushtech: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dell's new device was unveiled at CES 2017, and it's a wow hybrid device...it can work either as a PC or as a tablet.

The Dell Latitude 7285 gives you the edge of charging wirelessly without hassle !!
All you have to do is to place the laptop on the charging base....and it'll charge up #shikena!

Though the base will be sold separately, I personally think the innovation is cool and, like they said, they should include this feature in future Dell models, hybrid or not.

No price tag on this one yet, and it's not out for sales sha. But we look forward to having this premium piece on our tables....together with the charging mat!!

Cheers!!
Re: NEW! Wireless Charging Laptop by gomushtech: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Images

Re: NEW! Wireless Charging Laptop by gomushtech: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
More

Re: NEW! Wireless Charging Laptop by gomushtech: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
More images @ www.gomushtech.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Packard Laptop I3 For Sale @N20,000 / How Much Will It Cost Me To Upgrade My RAM From 2gig O 4gig? / Unidentified Network, No Internet Access, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.