Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family (25986 Views)

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by golor(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nairaland please help. My story is real and lengthy but I will try to make it brief. Please a sincere advice before it affect my dad's health.

Please , what should we do to my half brother that's has been terrorising my dad and his mom. He refuse to go to school, he refuse to learn work nor business but be causing problem. Last week he broke my dads room to steal his car document , carried a new generator my dad bought 132k, a lexus jeep of not up to 3 years, his jewelry and many more, he wanted to run with them together with his cloth but didn't succeed. He was caught and report has been made to the police , he ran for like 7 days only for him to come back yesterday night , my dad refuse to let him in , he said he will born down the house, only for his mom to start begging him....

My dad called me yesterday night , only to say , we should come and do what ever we can oh , that if he dies , due to the boys problem that it will affect me and other of his children. This boy has been putting eyes on my dad property , and if care is not taking with all this problem , it can affect my dad's BP, what should we do? Note his my elder , together with the fact that he takes hard drugs , follow all the abgero in the area , the boys he goes out with are all ex convict.

Just graduated , don't wants to put my self in front before person use jealousy go send people to harm me.

Please what should we do.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by 40kobo77: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hmm this one strong.

The writer after me has some advice for you.

Ishilove
Justwise
Hungerbad
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Ijebabe

This is serious. Please push this story to the promise land.

1 Like

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by emeraldknytt(m): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
I don't know how to put this but conventionally, You (your family) haven't been pushed to the wall. There is always the right thickness of rod to smite an obstinate Brat. I don't know why you haven't gone to the barrack to get a few uniformed No-nonsense Army men to deal ruthlessly with him. Pleading with him (like your mum did or still do) is a way of placating him hence fueling his obstinacy. If he spends a month with those who can miraculously transform a Goat to a Sheep, then he will know how and when to comport himself like a Child that he will always be before his parent (your dad) and Guardian(your mum).

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by emeijeh(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Eyah

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by yomi007k(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
emeraldknytt:
I don't know how to put this but conventionally, You (your family) haven't been pushed to the wall. There is always the right thickness of rod to smite an obstinate Brat. I don't know why you haven't gone to the barrack to get a few uniformed No-nonsense Army men to deal ruthlessly with him. Pleading with him (like your mum did or still do) is a way of placating him hence fueling his obstinacy. If he spends a month with those who can miraculously transform a Goat to a Sheep, then he will know how and when to comport himself like a Child that he will always be before his parent (your dad) and Guardian(your mum).

Seconded to d core...

My elder bro use to be worse dan him....when my father called some of his soldiers to beat him up n lock him in guard room for a while, he changed n now he is a lawyer.

255 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Sniper is still cheap na 400

Otherwise otapiapia aka Ogun ekute cheaper.
50 naira own dey self!

13 Likes

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by godfatherx: 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
cummando:
Sniper is still cheap na 400

Otherwise otapiapia aka Ogun ekute cheaper.
50 naira own dey self!
Though shalt not kill, but self defence is allowed, if una no handle am now, una story go grace FP of Nairaland very soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Enh, let your dad kuku banish him from his house. Or take him for broom deliverance in Cele church.

This one is very strong.

10 Likes

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by braimeddy: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
The hard drugs is really affecting him. He should be taken to a rehabilitation centre. After that, let ur pastor preach Christ to him. With faith everything will work out and u will start seeing gradual changes in him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by NevetsIbot(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
arrange some thugs to beat him up jae. The guy na eediot. He'll kill someone soon the way he's going....
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by crackhaus: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Guard room loading...

2 Likes

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by MrPresident1: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fost of fuss let your daddy do DNA test for that boy, make him question im mama well well angry

Kidding... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
MrPresident1:
Fost of fuss let your daddy do DNA test for that boy, make him question your mama well well grin

Kidding... grin
The boy is his half bro na. Same father, different mothers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
Send him to remand home. let those soldiers deal with him.
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by MrPresident1: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ishilove:

The boy is his half bro na. Same father, different mothers.

OK, my eyes skipped that part. Fost of fuss, they musto do DNA test forst angry
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by miqos03: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
hmm
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Break his legs.
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by lielbree: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
There is one on every family.

Just ignore him. There isn't anything you can do, his your senior and his mother is still present.

Just focus on building your own life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by leofab(f): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Kill him
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Damilare5882(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Youths in the house should follow #enoughisenough at the politics section ..we are all needed there ..together we can make Nigeria great again
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Lasskeey: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
shocked

5 Likes

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by HermitSage: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Check my signature and you will know what to do. Meanwhile, rat poison is cheap and edible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
leofab:
Kill him

Need to see your eyeballs to know how mean u are. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by vicuto(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Which way Nija

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Young03(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
sad

just arrange some army guys, so that they can show him road to hell
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Moreoffaith(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Eleyi gidigan ooo
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Joavid:
Send him to remand home. let those soldiers deal with him.
and after hes been dealth with...hes gonn return like rambo for "revenge" ...obviously you only thought about what should happen...you didnt think bout what comes after that did you? no

1 Like

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Lasskeey: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ishilove:
Enh, let your dad kuku banish him from his house. Or take him for broom deliverance in Cele church.

This one is very strong.
Best advice!!!!!
That church can even eliminate recession

2 Likes

Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by mekuso89(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
y'all try and make him a full brother. hope that help
Re: My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Na your papa cause everything wey dey happen. He either do away with him or settle him and not to put you guys on harms way. I blame your father.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents / Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? / Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.