Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest (19142 Views)

Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise / 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) / 400 Level OAU Medical Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest by Lagban(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2017
U r a coward.
rosy1992:
This is unfair,although he ought to have lay low till he graduates.
Re: A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest by rosy1992(f): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lagban:
U r a coward.
I never mentioned your name in my post please don't quote me
Re: A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest by Lagban(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
If I mention ya name wot d hell will u do? Crush my balls? Mtchewwwwwwwww
rosy1992:

Re: A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest by Lagban(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
rosy1992:

I apologize for being an assh@le. I was and j am still hitting at u so I needed some attention. Got carried away by ur NL profile pics. I really want us to be cool fwendz . Kindly respond to this fear
Re: A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest by rosy1992(f): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lagban:
I apologize for being an assh@le. I was and j am still hitting at u so I needed some attention. Got carried away by ur NL profile pics. I really want us to be cool fwendz . Kindly respond to this fear
You are really rude ,but I accept your apology.
Re: A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest by Lagban(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
rosy1992:

You are really rude ,but I accept your apology.
thanks for accepting the apology. U r d best
Re: A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest by chiefbuchiV12(m): 12:42am On Jun 18, 2017
leobrownish:

yea bro... TASUEDITE
I no know say we TASUEDITE's dey enter dis kain site o, big ups to you
Re: A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest by leobrownish(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2017
chiefbuchiV12:
I no know say we TASUEDITE's dey enter dis kain site o, big ups to you

lol.... na so we dull reach
Re: A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest by chiefbuchiV12(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
leobrownish:

lol.... na so we dull reach
Ma guy you sef know say ijagun peepz dey fall hand na, na only mediocre tinz dey move dem...... Buh its nice to know we're not that bad entirely. Let's hook up
Re: A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest by leobrownish(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
chiefbuchiV12:

Ma guy you sef know say ijagun peepz dey fall hand na, na only mediocre tinz dey move dem...... Buh its nice to know we're not that bad entirely. Let's hook up

yea! mediocre tinz move us, but not all. its painful when i tell friends to visit this forum and they tell me they have nothing to do with it! anyways nice getting to know you not among the mediocre movers if am ryt. u in wat level?
Re: A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest by chiefbuchiV12(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
leobrownish:

yea! mediocre tinz move us, but not all. its painful when i tell friends to visit this forum and they tell me they have nothing to do with it! anyways nice getting to know you not among the mediocre movers if am ryt. u in wat level?
Am in 400 level..... Hook me up on whatsapp na, 08163186818

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aggrieved Customer Calls Out Polaris Bank Over UK School Tuition Refund Impasse / What Do The Names Of Nigerian States and Cities Mean? / LIST: Federal Unity Colleges In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.