Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 AM

Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) (16128 Views)

Not Just An Ordinary Day (A Short Romance Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Memoir Of A Lagos Mainland Angel / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Switup: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
*this is me finally doing this*

At the end of this diary you will understand the statement above.

Introduction=======>
Em, let me start by saying that i am going to write this diary as the words come to mind. So if in the process of though, i am stuck and am in that period of 'err err em', am going to put it down like that.

Thank you.

In d mean time i am extremely nervous. Reasons been that this the first time ever am writing anything for the public eye. But i bet every thing is going to be fine. Meanwhile,while this is not a professional piece and will not be a perfect projection of what the public may desire, it is an expression of a part of life. All criticism is welcomed be it mild or wild. Lol, as i see it as a part of a phase. Another thank you.

I begin...
Different people have different reasons for starting a Diary. Well, mind is this; i write. Like i love to write. I am a writer-holic(that is if there's a word like that). Its been there since i knew myself and if am not mistaken, the first time i ever composed a story or anything writeable was in my primary 2 and my Daddy had just rushed my Mommy to the hospital because she was in labour. So i stole my elder brother's pen(since i was still using pencil at the time) and began to write a story of how i was going to have a baby sister and how she would be so tall and beautiful and how she would have curly hair and how she'll be very chubby and how we will be all chubby together wen we grow up. The end. The main reason for writing this was because Mommy and my elder brother had fantasied so many times about having a baby boy while i desperately needed a baby sister. So to prove my point, i needed to write it down.

Meantime, wen mommy returned home two days later, d baby was born. It was a she and she looked chubby and beautiful and she had curly hair but she wasn't as tall as i expected. Childish expectations i must say.

But i still showed mommy my story and whether she liked it or not, she assured me that "tar tar" is happy and that left me happy. And so this passion of mind began. And time began to set its pace in my life to put things in the right places. Times when i fell ill, times i felt better. Times i thought i had grown taller. Times i thought i was ugly. Times when i felt suicidal, times when i felt gory, times when i felt happy and times when i felt evenly evil. There were also times when i felt stupid, times when i acted wise. Times when i realised i had truely grown up and times when i came to realize that writing could be a part of my life. There were the times also when i came to a conclusion that nobody is ugly and that every body is beautiful, with just the right time and tide.

Then it was again, that urge, that desire to scribble something down, anything. And so in my JS2, in some topnotch University Demonstration Secondary School, i wrote a story. That was my first story ever and it was about the lives of three friends in a secondary school within the university environs.(apparently, a story sorrounding my circumstances. Obviously, that was the environment in schooled in). And we all know how stories like these go. Lol lol lol. There's always that boy in the school who is the cutest but then is in cult(with those University boys)and then tries to get every one else to join cult. And then there's this good girl who sees the good in him and tries to make him leave his bad habits. This good girl character was in the clique of the three girls mentioned earlier. Now the other two friends begin to envy the "good girl" as she's got the cutest guy. They join bad gangs. They try to hurt their friend. They kidnap her. They demand ransom from her parents while they join in the search for missing "good girl". Then as all young stories would have it, nemesis caught up with them and they get betrayed and former mr bad boy cultist is somegow involved in the rescue story and then all ends well.

Am sorry if the story line above confuses anyone reading this, but i was in JS2 and i was barely 12 but trust me, my friends who read it back then were super excited. The story turned out to be massive. After typing it on an A4 paper with single line spacing, it totaled about a hundred and something pages.

My mom loved it. My family loved it too but my mom loved it better and she promised to support me in anyway, so I'll get there.(the 'there' been that famous phase of been a writter or maybe that stardom 'there'. Whichever way she was ready to help).

<<pause>>

Shoutouts: YungTemi(pls help me call that moniker u suggested is a good analyist), Adesina12(heard ure the popcorn guy), babysho, oludare007, Hadampson, moscow0147, Ayam confidence, madamkilljoy, freecocoa, jackpot, ABJDOT, sleeknick, isiAbuncha, Ade345, omolodMikman93, senrino, sucess001, arise007, Ohara1901, Aseki, Fellycutie, timbros, Benzyyn, Caspian22, sucess001, dabrake, Mendie2, kadata, slimfredo, Debeloved87, kambee, logoDWhiz, kayspark27(no vex i no why i just mention u)

PS:sorry if i did bore u with a mention. I randomly did a mention to all my followers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Adesina12: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Switup:

Shoutouts: YungTemi(pls help me call that moniker u suggested is a good analyist), Adesina12(heard ure the popcorn guy), babysho, oludare007, Hadampson, moscow0147, Ayam confidence, madamkilljoy, freecocoa, jackpot, ABJDOT, sleeknick, isiAbuncha, Ade345, omolodMikman93, senrino, sucess001, arise007, Ohara1901, Aseki, Fellycutie, timbros, Benzyyn, Caspian22, sucess001, dabrake, Mendie2, kadata, slimfredo, Debeloved87, kambee, logoDWhiz, kayspark27(no vex i no why i just mention u)

PS:sorry if i did bore u with a mention. I randomly did a mention to all my followers

I am already here reading your short epistle aiming to elongate and elaborate later...

Keep it coming ma friend.........we will bring a subsidiary of my sweet popcorn here to entertain our guest

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Switup: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
Adesina12:

I am already here reading your short epistle aiming to elongate and elaborate later...

Keep it coming ma friend.........we will bring a subsidiary of my sweet popcorn here to entertain our guest

first to comment. Lol. Thankies. Pls be on d lookout for errors and errs
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by AyamConfidence(m): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
I didn't get your mention but I'm here and I got front seat for that matter and I'm riding with you

Somebody praise the Lord cheesy

Abeg who dey share popcorn

Actually you spaced my moniker cc Switup

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pardon me, I'm a tad confused here.

Is this a "real" story or is it just a diary in the wrong section
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Hadampson(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Switup i welcome u tew d world of NL literature writer.. Just a little piece of advice 4 u dearwink make sure u update d story everydaysmiley

STC.. #walks to d front row nd sit# harameede99 dearie come nd sit with me.. adesina12 plz i need popcorn!!cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Hadampson(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
Cc: oly23, angelinastto, dapo97, cerewo, samyfreshsmooth, chumzypinky, chizzymaris, sunshine46, lawlardey.

2 Likes

Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
hmmm i'm here now but b4 i start reading or anything i need u to ans this 4 ques ASAP

1) are u a he, she, male, female, her or him undecided

2) is dis a story or some random diary about urself

3) would there be alot of pretty ladies reading this tongue

AND

4) would u be updating everyday, often, sometimes, once a week, or once a year

oh and hadampson thanks 4 the mention

use dis rare 1807 drink take blend ur popcorn jareh

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Switup: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
<<story continued>>

With Mommy's support at the back of my mind, years passed. Years later almost during my WACE days, she made for me to give my piece to a renounced graduate from the University of Port harcourt, Theatre Art department who was taught by one famous nollyword verteran named Sam Dede, a then and current Lecturer in the department of Theatre Arts, Uniport. So with this graduate lady proofreading my piece, i would focus on the WACE before me, of which i prepared for so well and also failed woefully.

By this time, as a new postsecondary school leaver, i was always at home, and alone. My parents were always at work, my elder brother was well, my elder brother and my other siblings were in school. And again, that urge, that desire welled up in me. To write ofcoures but really there was nothing in my cranium to write about. So i began to crave for the previous written story i had given to the graduate-lady to proofread for me, prior to my WACE examination.

Atleast having that that back would spur me on. Or so i felt. Thus, i began sending messages across to the graduate-lady-friend as she'll be known throughout this process but these messages may have barely ever gotten to her. You know the year was 2010 and i was not quite sure if cell phones were as rampant as they are today so the only way of sending across any message to this graduate lady friend, was to send someone who knew someone that knew her. Interestingly enough, at the time, she was a teacher in some school and she was single so i expected her to had been through proofreading my story but there was never any reply from the multiple delivery system.

Time gradually ebbed away, and i was becoming really bored staying home along, and so there was more pressure by me to Graduate Lady Friend to give me my Manuscript (as i began calling it). This was during the wee months of the year. Mid into 2010, nothing from Graduate Lady Friend. Late into the year, still nothing from Graduate Mrs Lady Friend (that was what she had become as she got married that period) at which time i had become extremely angry at her.

So i went to my mom, and she found no difficulties sympathising with and encouraging me, urging me to give Graduate Mrs sometime to enjoy her honeymoon and all that accompanied new marriages. In my head, in poor head of mine, the only honeymoon i imagined Graduate Mrs having was she having nonstop round-the-clock Three-Sixty-Degrees sex with her husband and having no time atall for that poor Manuscript of mind.

By the end of the by year, there was as much as nothing from Graduate Mrs and so i had to cut her off my affair, erase her memomy and the memory of my almost forgetten Js2 written story but there was this unending flush of hate and anger i felt towards her because i felt cheated and betrayed.

But funny how things change when we least expect it. Few weeks into early November, a student from the school where Graduate Mrs taught, came around my house and told me that Graduate Mrs had told her to tell me she was still crossing the 't's and doting the 'i's in my write up. Plus she just got married. That was all. After a whole year of silence, all i got was that Graduate Mrs at the time was doting and crossing. How uninteresting.

Somehow though i felt enlivened. Thanks to my mom making me believe Graduate Mrs was doimg "the work". Fews days later i came in contact with the girl that had passed across the information from Graduate Mrs and i pleaded with her to get back my piece from Dearly Beloved Graduate Mrs. whether she had proofread it or not. I was fed up already. The new excuses i got were 'you how tasking teaching can be' 'i just got married' and all other excuses i couldn't bear to take in.

I was extremely livid at this time. Once i went to my mother and began shrieking and wailing and saying all sort of things defeated angry people would say. My mom understood how devasted i was, and she said to me in these very wordd
" its not about the noise you're making right now. If u can write you can write. Worrying and crying won't bring back what you've written no matter how loud your noise becomes. So write my daughter, write something better than what you had written there. Write and write the best you can. That's the only way to forget this stress"
Quite a speech. Mommy was good at that, but her words didn't have impart that night because i cried. I cried till my eyes soared and i fell asleep in my tears. But when i got up next morning; volia all the bitterness, all the bottled up anger, all the hatred and disgusts had vanished. And there was this biting urge to start something new, something more realistic and didactic.
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Switup: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
hmmm i'm here now but b4 i start reading or anything i need u to ans this 4 ques ASAP

AND

awwww. Thankusee. Am all teary. Lemme begin to answer your questions one by one;

1. Am female. Like she. Like girl. Like lady.

2. True story. My life; my words.

3. <<shy>> i no know o. Lol. Its not about romance and love and sex o

AND

4. I'll most def do my very best to keep u entertained. Meanwhile chop kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Switup: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hadampson:
Switup i welcome u tew d world of NL literature writer.. Just a little piece of advice 4 u dearwink make sure u update d story everydaysmiley

STC.. #walks to d front row nd sit# harameede99 dearie come nd sit with me.. adesina12 plz i need popcorn!!cheesycheesy
thankies already. U are the sugar in my tea, already. XOXO
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Switup: 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I didn't get your mention but I'm here and I got front seat for that matter and I'm riding with you

Somebody praise the Lord cheesy

Abeg who dey share popcorn

Actually you spaced my moniker cc Switup
as a matter of front seat things, oya take ***huggs ***
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Switup: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
SirWere:
Pardon me, I'm a tad confused here.

Is this a "real" story or is it just a diary in the wrong section
this is a real story i chose to write in a Diary Format something like Anne Frank's Diary of a Young Girl

So pls manage it
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
Switup:
as a matter of front seat things, oya take ***huggs ***
I'm shy joor

My mummy say I should not hug girls but I can collect handshake embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
Switup:

3. i no know o. Lol. Its not about romance and love and sex o

AND

4.I'll most def do my very best to keep u entertained. Meanwhile chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

1) dats awesome....i love reading stories written by ladies...they seem to b more fun and interesting.....

2)wow!! u mean its gonna be u telling me about ur life rite?
oya na bring it on, i like gossip and reading abt peoples life and with the 1st chapter i think urs wuld be nice (though i think this shuld be posted in d diaries section bt den its ur call)

3) hmm dat sounds fair enough...& 4 d record am nat a sex story kinda guy bt ama sucker 4 romance & love stories sha grin

4) ama take u up on dat o....i like being entertained grin

shocked havent u heard?
i'm a married man o so i cant accept all d kiss..i'll just take 2 of d kisses

PS: expect lots of +ve & -ve criticism 4rm me & a li2 of thread derailing (hop
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
this is nice....*spreads plantain leave* twinkiet baby come sat with me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Hadampson(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Switup:
thankies already. U are the sugar in my tea, already. XOXO

Wow! I think somebody is falling in love ocheesy

*To samyfreshsmooth* i tink switup is usin style tew ask me outgrin shud i accept her proposal or nt *waiting 4 reply*

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Hadampson(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

AND

Wa gbayi padi migringrin *thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hadampson:
Wa gbayi padi migringrin *thumbs up*

I no understand wetin u type 4 yoruba o but i go still accept the thumbs u grin grin
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by twinkiet(f): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
this is nice....*spreads plantain leave*
twinkiet baby come sat with me grin
.... Here I come...... Oko mi.... I love you....
samyfreshsmooth:

1) dats awesome....i love reading stories written by ladies...they seem to b more fun and interesting.....

oya na bring it on, i like gossip and reading abt peoples life and with the 1st chapter i think urs wuld be nice (though i think this shuld be posted in d diaries section bt den its ur call)

3) hmm dat sounds fair enough...& 4 d record am nat a sex story kinda guy bt ama sucker 4 romance & love stories sha grin

shocked havent u heard?

samyfreshsmooth:

shocked havent u heard?

samyfreshsmooth:
this is nice....*spreads plantain leave*
twinkiet baby come sat with me grin
samyfreshsmooth:

shocked havent u heard?

....... You too like cheating...... No food and other room action for a week plus silent treatment........
Switup:
awwww. Thankusee. Am all teary. Lemme begin to answer your questions one by one;

AND

4. I'll most def do my very best to keep u entertained. Meanwhile chop kiss kiss kiss kiss
[quote author=Switup post=53335409] awwww. Thankusee. Am all teary. Lemme begin to answer your questions one by one;

AND

4. I'll most def do my very best to keep u entertained. Meanwhile chop kiss kiss kiss kiss[/quote]..... How dare you kiss my husband...... Let me give you a warning....... Stay away from my husband...... Or else...[color=][/color]

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:22am On Feb 02, 2017
twinkiet:
....You too like cheating...... No food and other room action for a week plus silent treatment........

ah!! shocked shocked i didnt do shit o

cant u see i told her i yam married....bsides its jxt 2 kiss i took na not d entire 3...and u know its rude rejecting a kiss offer 4rm a lady undecided

u cant gve me d silent treatment and no food bt pls we sharent stop going to d oza room o grin grin

ermm lets take dis discussion to our private abode make b4 i derail switup thread turn am 2 my family house grin grin
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Switup: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2017
That morning, i got a pen as an idea got into my head; the protagonist name would be Yimga.
"Yimga a boy who begins youth with writing gives his teacher his work to help him proofread. A year after, he goes for his piece but there is this new aura that sounds his teacher. Fame. A certain fame he could not understand. Somehow however the teacher get in contact with him and they get to see. He demands for his writeup which he did while in secondary school and she tells him plainly that her husband, a lecturer in some University in the state and with the assistance of Junior WACCE board official had assisted her in promoting the story to be just right for one of the JS3 literature books to be used in secondary school. She however promises to offer him a certain huge amount as compensation for his idea which she had materialised into something big. Yimga refutes the idea.
"While at home Yimga begins to make plans to attack this teacher of his. He meets up with some rugged rascals in his neighborhood who assure him that Guns are a liability and very accessible. He begins to make plans and schedule on how to pull a trigger through his teacher's skull. So much hate for an ordinary plagiarism.
" Close to the arranged period, for the sake of the love of his mother, he lets go of such extremity but he does not tell the rugged rascals his new wish.
"Meantime, Yimga's Mom falls ill. And Yimga been the most mature person within his family is left to treat her himself. A good reason to have his teacher back in the picture. He would go to her, he would ask her for the commission she had promised she would give to him. He would take it without any iota of hate and would disappear from her life forever.
" So it was happened, Yimga goes to see his teacher and she welcomes him with much gusto. Now after hearing Yimga's reason for coming back, she promises to double the way. Why wouldnt she, when with the support of the right hands she had gained fame in d literary world? For which Yimga could not attain.
"In her philanthrophism, Yimga is happy he did not carry out his former plans. There he was, sitting in her house expecting to get a cheque from his rich/famous theft teacher who had just gone to her room to get the required drawing of figures and then next thing, there's a shriek and there's a fire of gunshot. Yimga in shock rushes to his teacher's room. Shes dead with a bullet wound to her Cranium, a gun to soaked in blood to her left and a cheque book covered in blood to her right. In his most delusional state, he picks up the gun(a mistake that would cost him much trouble later on. Only if he knew, he wouldn't have touched that Gun) stares at it in fear before he is knocked out by a person or two who had heard the gunshot.
" When he regains conciousness, he finds himself in Police Station and within some time, hes in Court. With the right prosecution and testimony against him, even from his sick mother who said she had often heard her son fantacised about killing the teacher, but had retracted his steps, the Judge deemed it fit that he should be hanged as the death penalty is the equivalent for a murder case but with the consideration of the age of the Fellow who was only 18 at the time, sentence was passed, and Yimga got a 30year Jail term insrtead of the death sentence.
"Fast forward to his thirtieth year in prison, somehow, a renowned writer at the time needed to write a new book but he intended to write his story frm the perspective of a long jailed-in prisoner. The fortunate inmate been 48year old Yimga. Within this period, Yimga's experience is heard, things happen and some other things happen. Now and here at this point, in Yimga's thirtieth year in prison, few months before his release, the truth is out. Someone else killed Mrs Bill(yima's teacher) and wanted to make it look like suicide. The person is shock to find out that that day, Mrs Bill was attaining a visitor.
" Yimga is granted immediate Federal release for his innocence. More truths come out as the world get to know that some 30years back a wrll read book was from the former accused (now old)man, Yimga. Theres is a Nationwide Authurs Forum that is held. Yimga is given certain and many honors. But all these can never downplay the fact that Yimga spent 30years of his life in prison for a Crime he did not commit".

So that was it. My second plot for a story. And like my mom had envisaged, it was even better and bigger than the previous. The plot was superb and mature and my mom kept liking my giftedness.
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by sleeknick: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2017
Switup:

At the end of this diary you will understand the statement above.

Introduction=======>
Em, let me start by saying that i am going to write this diary as the words come to mind. So if in the process of though, i am stuck and am in that period of 'err err em', am going to put it down like that.

Thank you.

In d mean time i am extremely nervous. Reasons been that this the first time ever am writing anything for the public eye. But i bet every thing is going to be fine. Meanwhile,while this is not a professional piece and will not be a perfect projection of what the public may desire, it is an expression of a part of life. All criticism is welcomed be it mild or wild. Lol, as i see it as a part of a phase. Another thank you.

I begin...
Different people have different reasons for starting a Diary. Well, mind is this; i write. Like i love to write. I am a writer-holic(that is if there's a word like that). Its been there since i knew myself and if am not mistaken, the first time i ever composed a story or anything writeable was in my primary 2 and my Daddy had just rushed my Mommy to the hospital because she was in labour. So i stole my elder brother's pen(since i was still using pencil at the time) and began to write a story of how i was going to have a baby sister and how she would be so tall and beautiful and how she would have curly hair and how she'll be very chubby and how we will be all chubby together wen we grow up. The end. The main reason for writing this was because Mommy and my elder brother had fantasied so many times about having a baby boy while i desperately needed a baby sister. So to prove my point, i needed to write it down.

Meantime, wen mommy returned home two days later, d baby was born. It was a she and she looked chubby and beautiful and she had curly hair but she wasn't as tall as i expected. Childish expectations i must say.

But i still showed mommy my story and whether she liked it or not, she assured me that "tar tar" is happy and that left me happy. And so this passion of mind began. And time began to set its pace in my life to put things in the right places. Times when i fell ill, times i felt better. Times i thought i had grown taller. Times i thought i was ugly. Times when i felt suicidal, times when i felt gory, times when i felt happy and times when i felt evenly evil. There were also times when i felt stupid, times when i acted wise. Times when i realised i had truely grown up and times when i came to realize that writing could be a part of my life. There were the times also when i came to a conclusion that nobody is ugly and that every body is beautiful, with just the right time and tide.

Then it was again, that urge, that desire to scribble something down, anything. And so in my JS2, in some topnotch University Demonstration Secondary School, i wrote a story. That was my first story ever and it was about the lives of three friends in a secondary school within the university environs.(apparently, a story sorrounding my circumstances. Obviously, that was the environment in schooled in). And we all know how stories like these go. Lol lol lol. There's always that boy in the school who is the cutest but then is in cult(with those University boys)and then tries to get every one else to join cult. And then there's this good girl who sees the good in him and tries to make him leave his bad habits. This good girl character was in the clique of the three girls mentioned earlier. Now the other two friends begin to envy the "good girl" as she's got the cutest guy. They join bad gangs. They try to hurt their friend. They kidnap her. They demand ransom from her parents while they join in the search for missing "good girl". Then as all young stories would have it, nemesis caught up with them and they get betrayed and former mr bad boy cultist is somegow involved in the rescue story and then all ends well.

Am sorry if the story line above confuses anyone reading this, but i was in JS2 and i was barely 12 but trust me, my friends who read it back then were super excited. The story turned out to be massive. After typing it on an A4 paper with single line spacing, it totaled about a hundred and something pages.

My mom loved it. My family loved it too but my mom loved it better and she promised to support me in anyway, so I'll get there.(the 'there' been that famous phase of been a writter or maybe that stardom 'there'. Whichever way she was ready to help).

<<pause>>

undecided I'm not understanding..

Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Switup: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2017
sleeknick:

undecided I'm not understanding..

i understand ur not understanding. Its actually a thing of the mind
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2017
Hadampson:

*To samyfreshsmooth* i tink switup is usin style tew ask me outgrin shud i accept her proposal or nt *waiting 4 reply*
hmmmm wait first lemme take her out on just one date so i'll see if e go gud make u date am u know am a married man and my wife go kill me if she finds out but i just wanna do it for u o base on say u na my correct bro grin grin grin
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Adesina12: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2017
weldone dearie

I am enjoying ha tory with ma guguru oloyin tongue

keep it coming bae

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by sleeknick: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2017
Switup:
i understand ur not understanding. Its actually a thing of the mind

Ouch!
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Switup: 9:00am On Feb 02, 2017
Hadampson:

lol really.??

@samyfreshsmooth ure married to a twinkiet lol. Lemme alone and just read. Ur wife na fire. *winks*
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2017
Switup:
lol really.??

@samyfreshsmooth ure married to a twinkiet lol. Lemme alone and just read. Ur wife na fire. *winks*

anything you say ma'am cool cool

would you also post the two stories u wrote as stated in the diary?
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Switup: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2017
Adesina12:
weldone dearie

I am enjoying ha tory with ma guguru oloyin tongue

keep it coming bae
really Thank u
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Switup: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

anything you say ma'am cool cool

would you also post the two stories u wrote as stated in the diary?
with the little responses am getting here, my dear, to be frank, am not motivated at alllll. But wat u think of the second??

Modified; no vex abeg buh pls dont ma'am me. I hate dah word eh.
Re: Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) by Switup: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2017
sleeknick:

Ouch!
pls people, wat do u do to someone thass very annoying on the outsider buh very goodhearted on the inside embarassed sad angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) / Irene Duffy Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart To Irish / Stain From The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.