Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) (24454 Views)

Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by chimauga(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
And it took the old fool 6 months to appoint bastereds as ministers
Since

Putin (Russia): Law degree

Trump (America): Economics degree

Merkel (Germany): PhD physical chemistry

Xi Jinping (China): Chemical engineering and Doctor of Law

Buhari (Nigeria): Failed Waec

Yet, you want a growing economy under Buhari. Only clowns and herdsmen can expect such!!!

Unknwn

4 Likes

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by martineverest(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
yarimo:
That is serious government who has his country at heart, meanwhile why are they in over size dress? grin
thats how the sew their agbada( boubou)
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by martineverest(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
the first pix tho....they look like IDPs
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by anjowaka510(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
hard beginning dem say bring beta ending
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by cytell56: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
malware:
Eyyah... Their salaries may be in the range of 75 - 100k per month, looking at the way they dressed and the hall they conducted the exercise. Sorry palace.
Old boy wetin concern you nah?
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Unlike some irresponsible, senile/redundant nomad that waited 6 d.amn months!
Nig is heading south,
revolution is the remedy!
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by wristbangle: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nice one mr president. This man means business unlike one hungry looking skeleton that took him a century to appoint his cabinets.
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by BlessSammy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
I call this one ACTION! A man with vision cool It took my president 6 months plus plenty plea from d people.
Hmmmm how r d mighty falling embarassed
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
chimauga:
Since

Yet, you want a growing economy under Buhari. Only clowns and herdsmen can expect such!!!

Unknwn
Leave me jare, l am Buhari, posting this from London in my living room, l agreed l failed WAEC, make una leave me make l complete my term o, dont report me to Donald Trump, ayam fighting kwaruption grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Meanwhile somewhere in Africa it took one president six months to appoint incapacitated Ministers

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by Lasskeey: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ebubeslym:
Sharp sharp.
No waste of time.

This is were buhari started getting it wrong.
.....dem no dey do Senate screening grin grin grin
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by Lasskeey: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Remember it took Buhari 6 months to get ministers and it has taken him over a year and he still hasn't replaced the dead minister of Labour and productivity yet he expects Nigerians to start producing
..... grin

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by Lasskeey: 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
BlessSammy:
I call this one ACTION! A man with vision cool It took my president 6 months plus plenty plea from d people.
Hmmmm how r d mighty falling embarassed
.... grin grin grin

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by eluelu: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
But our visionless President spend 6 months to appoint incompetent ministers with little or nothing to offer. Is a shame that most clawn Nigerian praised him for such foolish act.
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by akaahs(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fyno:
This is what is expected from a serious govt not one that will Loot for 6 months before appointing known criminals and imbeciles as ministers.
i swear i 'll direct DSS to ur place for Buhari ministers criminals and imbeciles, don't sleep oooooooooooo shockedcheesy
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by akaahs(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fyno:
This is what is expected from a serious govt not one that will Loot for 6 months before appointing known criminals and imbeciles as ministers.
i swear i 'll direct DSS to ur place for calling Buhari ministers criminals and imbeciles, don't sleep oooooooooooo shockedcheesy
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by RaptorX: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Trump appointed his cabinet as soon as he was elected even b4 swearing in, likewise the president of tiny Gambia. But the dumb herdsman that Nigerians voted for took 6 months to choose his silly cabinet despite running for president for the last decade.
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by Plus234(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ebubeslym:
Sharp sharp.
No waste of time.

This is were buhari started getting it wrong.

goat must u mention buhari name in your useless comment ?
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by Plus234(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Remember it took Buhari 6 months to get ministers and it has taken him over a year and he still hasn't replaced the dead minister of Labour and productivity yet he expects Nigerians to start producing

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by Plus234(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fyno:

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Plus234:

I will....İf Buhari doesn't want me to mention his name he should resign or save our economy..

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by Akpan107(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
God bless the. Federal Republic of Gambia!
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by gbagyiza: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
They should have made this Gambia a local government in Lagos state and allow Ambode to administer it.

Imagine? They look like a chairman and his councillors.

I respect them n wish them well....whats d need to have thieves as executive members looking good but nothing to offer for d country.like in Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by EternalTruth: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
malware:
Eyyah... Their salaries may be in the range of 75 - 100k per month, looking at the way they dressed and the hall they conducted the exercise. Sorry palace.
lol the first pics got me laughing hard.. See their swagger.. Lol see that woman white cele garment for the first pics
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by wolu4: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Plus234:

what is useless abt that comment, was it not what ur daura daulard did? From the look of things you are the goat (biggest one for that matter)slowpoke.
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by biblia1: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
May Allah guide them and lead them right.Amin
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by biblia1: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
chimauga:
Since

Unknwn

Easier said than done
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by Felixalex(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Grundig:
why do their cloths look rumpled?

D people sef rumple
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by Kaddyz: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
These people fought for the Gambia, and they deserve their positions the way they are dressed doesn't matter for now!!!
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by kbbanj10(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
If I say disappointed that's understatement. Mr Buhari really disapointed me, though one of his die hard supporters but the way things are going I've just realized that governance business goes beyond been tough looking
Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by SmartyPants(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
They should have made this Gambia a local government in Lagos state and allow Ambode to administer it.

Imagine? They look like a chairman and his councillors.

So it is by looks? Yet in Gambia there is 24/7 electricity and water supply. which local govt area in lagos can boast of that? In any, and i mean any part of Gambia, you are free to come out of your house at any time of the day or night without fear of armed robbers. Which local govt area in lagos can boast of that?

From the looks of things i think Gambians would be very happy to have their ministers remain looking like local govt. chairmen and councilors if it means they can continue to enjoy basic things which remain a dream to nigerians.

#harshtruth.

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) by Fyno: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Plus234:

Goat,did you see where I mentioned Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban / Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine / EU, US, UK, Canada Impose Sanctions On Putin, Lavrov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.