Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:52 PM

Please Tell Me Where To Buy Ingredients For Making Youghurt Etc - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Tell Me Where To Buy Ingredients For Making Youghurt Etc (953 Views)

Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) / Ingredients For Cooking Ikpankuku / Ingredients For Bitter Leaf Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me Where To Buy Ingredients For Making Youghurt Etc by osdagric(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2009
[nairalist+s],

Please i need your kind help in getting contacts with anyone selling food ingredients anywhere in Akure, Ibadan, Osun,Lagos and other places.

I would like you to send me the phone Number too. Thank you for your sharing spirit. I love you all.
Re: Please Tell Me Where To Buy Ingredients For Making Youghurt Etc by osdagric(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2009
Still waiting for help from this forum.Pleeeease, anyone with clue to come out and help me find adress to buy raw materials for preparing yuoghurt.
Re: Please Tell Me Where To Buy Ingredients For Making Youghurt Etc by osdagric(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2009
Still beging for a place to get Food chemicals preferably in Ondo State.
Re: Please Tell Me Where To Buy Ingredients For Making Youghurt Etc by Ejiogbe(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2010
Hello osdagric, i have just seen this thread and i am willing to help. Go to PEAK milk producer at Ogba in Lagos.They sell the major ingredient for making yougurt i.e yougurt fresh. Get to Ogba bus stop and ask any okada rider to take you to PEAK milk office. smiley Do you know how to produce yougurt? A good manual is available at www.entrepreneurialjunction..com. Cheers.
Re: Please Tell Me Where To Buy Ingredients For Making Youghurt Etc by osdagric(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
Hi,

My thanks go to all who replied to this post. I have now bought these ingredient. i got it at Ilorin, Kwara State while on a business trip. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL!!
Re: Please Tell Me Where To Buy Ingredients For Making Youghurt Etc by osdagric(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2010
Are you interested in supplying old layers? Well one of my clients have 300 to release to ready buyers from today, 6th of August 2010 on first come first served basis.
Re: Please Tell Me Where To Buy Ingredients For Making Youghurt Etc by Mojir(f): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2010
@osdagric (m)

Now that you have the information, pls share with me on : basicconceptteachings@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Sponge Cakes / 8 Amazing Benefits Of Pawpaw Fruit You should Know!!! / Simple Tip On How To Reduce Body Fat And Subsequent Size.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.