Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,663 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Could Be Wrong - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Could Be Wrong (506 Views)

What Could Be Wrong With My Redmi7 / What Could Be Wrong With My Itel S33 / What Could Be Wrong With My Phone? Gurus Please Rush In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong by LifegoesonE: 1:05am On Feb 02, 2017
My dear Nlander gurus, please help me oo

my LG G3 refused to power on and when it finally powered on after minutes of hanging on the way, it Will just go off.

I have changed battery and also flashed the phone but still the same issue

Note: I bought it London used. if you know any Solution pleases help.

thanks in advance
Re: What Could Be Wrong by LifegoesonE: 1:25am On Feb 02, 2017
what can I do to it.
help help help
Re: What Could Be Wrong by CLASSMAN: 3:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Bootloop
Re: What Could Be Wrong by zamanii: 5:00am On Feb 02, 2017
Are you certain it was flashed or it they just did factory resetting?. If indeed it was flashed, it should be flashed once or twice again (some phones have to be flashed twice for their head to be correct). Alternatively, the panel of the phone should be serviced. If none of these work, I think you will need a new panel
Re: What Could Be Wrong by LifegoesonE: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2017
zamanii:
Are you certain it was flashed or it they just did factory resetting?. If indeed it was flashed, it should be flashed once or twice again (some phones have to be flashed twice for their head to be correct). Alternatively, the panel of the phone should be serviced. If none of these work, I think you will need a new panel
I gave someone to help me but I think it was just ones.
Thanks anyway
Re: What Could Be Wrong by LifegoesonE: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2017
CLASSMAN:
Bootloop
how do i go about this?

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 Specifications / Infinix Zero 4 Specifications, Features & All Countries Price / The LG G6 Passes The Knife Scratch Test - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.