Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,476 members, 7,770,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:27 AM

Literature Section Hall Of Fame - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature Section Hall Of Fame (629 Views)

Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. / Literature Section Popularity Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Literature Section Hall Of Fame by maggdon(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2017
I have read some interesting stories in this section and I believe it would be in great order to honor some of the great minds that have made this section a good success. I would want us to nominate and tag any writer and their stories for compilation.
we are going to be inducting two people (1 male and 1 female) in a month.
Re: Literature Section Hall Of Fame by Divepen1(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
I like the idea but in order not to make it more of reader's choice, why not create a criteria for nominating them. You can take for examples: Authors whose story have made FP so so and so times.
Re: Literature Section Hall Of Fame by Divepen1(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2017
olabantu I saw you quoted me and the post was deleted. If what you wrote wasn't insulting, then the mod didn't ban you . I will advise you check your profile to check if it was antispambot. If it was antispambot, simply send a message to the mods. They will unban you.

(1) (Reply)

The Mask 1 / An Artistic Mind (A Messed Up Life Of A Messed Up Man) / The Touch Of The Dark World(a Lesson For All)by Oduogu Victor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.