Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Almost Paradise - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Almost Paradise (142976 Views)

Wilderness In Paradise (non-fiction) / TRAGIC PARADISE By Idorenyin Matthew / Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Paradise by waluga(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2017
still getting hot....its like Liz is now waking up from her slumber
Re: Almost Paradise by harjibolar10(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2017
Erhm hunm hen... Mama aunty Candy, no doubt you always have it covered, you're good in doing that... You and family story ehn, you're like 5&6.

Oya let's quickly see watin harjibolar have to air in this tory oo

Otunba Jayeola
You know, I like this man, I still don't see why he's a bad person as at this level, I mean like, are we not in Nigeria? Nigeria, where all our problems is money. Poverty could only be curtailed in Nigeria, when we all stop thinking and believing that having a lot of money is the only way out of this calamity, and yes it is, but not only money or is it?

Contentment, they said is the most precious gift one could have from the most high. He who is contented with what God has given him, is the most richest man on earth. And Otunba is far away from been contentious.

Also, life is about choices, he chose money over, at the expense of his family's happiness, out of greediness.

Why am I not surprise? That's what most Nigerians would have done. Chose money over happiness with the believe that, money will bring them all happiness in life.

Isabella (Ella) & her Mother
The richest woman in the world, the outrageous women!! The messenger of Doom!!! The ever-dynamic stupid woman on earth!!! Everything is working on well for you now, that's why you think money can buy you everything.

It amaze me whenever I see some self-acclaimed (mother), who think they can buy over anybody trust with money.

Grandma, it's pretty obvious that the failure of being a mother for Ella is not just a coincidence, but an inheritance from her mother.

There's no way an orange with a rotten outside could possess a contradicting product in the inside

But well, what goes around...

Elizabeth (Liz)
Being a mother is not just by money or influence, but with the love and trust you were able to propagate in the mind of your offspring, and that, always comes with some sacrifices

So, I'll keep my comment until after the story must have unfolded to some extent

... But I'll say, God is not an hypocrite...

Dr. Deji
Initially, I thought you're a good friend, but along the line, it was revealed that you're just like the money-hunger Otunba.

However, from the look of things, it seems you're retracing it... I hope you'll get it as soon as possible

Darasimi
I really don't know what to say OOo, cos I count you as been naive and blind to the reality of life, thou I don't wanna say you're an ingrate like your father

I hope you get it back soonest

In the end, mama Candy, it is only that I know you to be Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie of our time, you've never disappoint me, and I'm sure you won't this time around

Make I sit dan for one corner make I dey watch as this tory dey unfold

2 Likes

Re: Almost Paradise by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:41pm On May 02, 2017
pls more update dear
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 03, 2017
harjibolar10:

Just getting the mention thou

Don't worry, I'm fully back now

Still Dey read o
How I looked forward to your comments! So so nice to have you here! I'm definitely dedicating the next update to you bro!

@ all my lovely people, what can I say? I'm so sorry! I'm going to give you updates daily for three days straight, I promise, God sparing our lives. I'm doing something so important to my work and studies at the moment, don't even have time for myself! All should be well by this Friday, by His grace. Love you all and stay glued to this page...Liz has just drawn the battle line!
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 03, 2017
candy:

How I looked forward to your comments! So so nice to have you here! I'm definitely dedicating the next update to you bro!

@ all my lovely people, what can I say? I'm so sorry! I'm going to give you updates daily for three days straight, I promise, God sparing our lives. I'm doing something so important to my work and studies at the moment, don't even have time for myself! All should be well by this Friday, by His grace. Love you all and stay glued to this page...Liz has just drawn the battle line!
We Will Keep Our Arms Legs Ear Even Eyes And Every Part Of Our Body Waiting For U Dear.
Re: Almost Paradise by harjibolar10(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2017
candy:

Thanks bea, sorry ma'am

You know, it's better late than never, and we I understand, there's life outside this place

Take your time ma'am
Re: Almost Paradise by queenitee(f): 10:40pm On May 04, 2017
candy:

We understand Jare, take your time and give us the best ma'm
Re: Almost Paradise by Adesina12: 10:55pm On May 04, 2017
queenitee:

We understand Jare, take your time and give us the best ma'm

Are you the one I saw at Enugu Airport yesterday
Re: Almost Paradise by queenitee(f): 10:56pm On May 04, 2017
Adesina12:

Are you the one I saw at Enugu Airport yesterday
Me keh? No o
Re: Almost Paradise by Adesina12: 10:57pm On May 04, 2017
queenitee:

Me keh? No o

The person resembled you like kilode
Re: Almost Paradise by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2017
pls oooo nxt update
Re: Almost Paradise by missyadorable(f): 6:05pm On May 06, 2017
Nice story

While growing up from tennagehood to adulthood,

I promised myself 2 things

1. I I'll never ever go back to an ex.Once we break up,we never knew each other,..even in 50years to come

2.I will never have anything to do with a man who already had a child with another woman,whether the woman is alive or dead.

I found out my ex had a 3 year old daughter while we were planning our wedding.I broke off the engagement immediately.

And put him behind me.
Some problems are avoidable
Re: Almost Paradise by Adfijem(f): 10:21pm On May 06, 2017
missyadorable:
Nice story

While growing up from tennagehood to adulthood,

I promised myself 2 things

1. I I'll never ever go back to an ex.Once we break up,we never knew each other,..even in 50years to come

2.I will never have anything to do with a man who already had a child with another woman,whether the woman is alive or dead.

I found out my ex had a 3 year old daughter while we were planning our wedding.I broke off the engagement immediately.

And put him behind me.
Some problems are avoidable
but u know love is inevitable and whoever u deeply love one will forget any challenges ahead of u
Re: Almost Paradise by missyadorable(f): 10:04am On May 07, 2017
Adfijem:
but u know love is inevitable and whoever u deeply love one will forget any challenges ahead of u

There is nothing like love btw a man and a woman.

it's just a feeling that disappears when reality sets in

Otunba shunned Liz for Ella, although he loved Liz..Reality set in and the feeling disappeared.Its normal

1 Like

Re: Almost Paradise by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2017
update us o,plssssss
Re: Almost Paradise by Adfijem(f): 10:59pm On May 08, 2017
missyadorable:

Otunba shunned Liz for Ella, although he loved Liz..Reality set in and the feeling disappeared.Its normal
Hmmm U've Make A Point
Re: Almost Paradise by queenitee(f): 4:49pm On May 09, 2017
missyadorable:

Hmm, wise words. Mummy Candy, we are waiting ma'm
Re: Almost Paradise by adeniyi65(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2017
candy:
Jay sat down on his threadbare mattress, his back against the wall. He let out a long, slow sigh. Wrapped in a white shawl, his two weeks old baby girl slept soundly on a small portion of the mattress at his feet. “Where do you think you are going in this condition, Ella?” he asked calmly
“Out of your miserable life,” Ella replied gruffly, moving towards the door..

Ella dropped her baby’s bag on the plastic stool that doubled as Jay’s reading and centre table, one arm firmly placed on her left hip, while she held her handbag with the other hand, her packed weekend box at her feet. She wore a pink blouse on a black suede skirt that did a good job of concealing her post-baby tummy. She had light make-up on and looked beautiful.

For several moments, Jay stared at Ella as she stood in front of him. Finally he got on his feet, took a deep breath, and rubbed his tear stained eyes with his palm. “Ella, we’ve been together almost one year now and I still believe in that future we both talked about when we first started.”

Ella laughed out loudly. “I don’t feel the same way,” she responded, avoiding Jay’s eyes.

“I’m a 26-yr-old youth corper with a promising future-“

“-from an extremely poor background,” She cut in.

“What of the baby? You can’t travel the rough road with a two-week- old baby -“

Ella held up a hand, her beautiful brows creased in a frown. “The baby!” she hissed, “who told you I’m going with the baby?” She opened the door in a swing, picked her travelling bag and headed down the tiny hallway of their face-me-I-face-you upstairs apartment.

Just then, the baby burst into tears, but Ella seemed beyond care as she rushed down the steps, ignoring her baby's cries. She disappeared into the busy streets without looking back. Jay rushed after her, but the baby’s cry hurt him. He quickly ran back in and grabbed her. He glanced down just in time to see Ella get in a waiting Peugeot 505 sedan. He rocked his crying baby on his shoulder, tears flowing freely down his cheeks.

“Oga corper, please calm down,” he heard one of his co-tenants, a nurse, say behind him.

“E take e easy o, e joo.” Another neighbour pleaded with him. He turned back to see his neighbours all gathered around him for the free show, all talking at the same time.

Without saying a word, he turned and shamefacedly walked back into his tiny one room apartment, the baby now sleeping on his shoulder. He pushed the door shut, and it clicked behind him. He carefully placed the baby on the bed, moved to the wooden clothes hanger and removed his NYSC crested vest and the brown khaki pants. He stood tall and lanky, with thin strong face, dominated by large tear filled eyes. He allowed the tears a free flow and sobbed until his heart threatened to fail him.

************************************************************************************************************
infact my author.you alrealdy got me my seat before getting here.welldone boss.
Re: Almost Paradise by adeniyi65(m): 6:57am On May 11, 2017
wizsolzy:
otunba d name dey smell ode. like dis guy...
baddest

1 Like

Re: Almost Paradise by adeniyi65(m): 7:01am On May 11, 2017
candy:

I know a lawyer who works as an estate agent, moved to his house in June 2013, house not yet painted, just completed the casement windows last year. As a matter of fact, his story inspired me as per this story.

How many architects are living large in naija today? Even civil engineers. One of the architects that designed Afe Babalola university lived a very humble life at new bodija before fortune smiled on him.

By the way, I never said he bought a car for his wife. Before the 'contract' from Pacific investment, the family had one simple car. He bought the Camry after he got the contract, not as a gift for her but as a gift for the family.

My brother, the street is not smiling o. Besides, raising a baby as a male, corper must have set him back because he had no support.

BTW, otunba is a fancy title these days, not necessarily a traditional title like before. A i mo ye otunba ni beer parlor grin
gbayi. ''correct ni,aparty were''
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 13, 2017
@harjibolar10,missmossy and my sweetest fans...this is for you.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 23

Liz ran blindly upstairs, wielding the small screw driver she found in the car earlier. The uniformed guard ran after her, almost catching up with her as she rounded a bend at the head of the stairs. The others ran after her, but the other uniformed guard kept them at bay with a handgun that looked very much like the real deal.

“Oluwatobiloba!!!” She screamed as she ran.

“Mum.” She thought she heard a muffled sound from the room opposite the stairs. Stupefied, she strained her ears and listened for the sound again. Silence. She was only a few feet away from the sound, so there can be no mistake about the voice she heard. The guard caught up with in her in three strides as she turned the knob of the room directly opposite the stairs. “Leave me alone, okay! Tobiloba!!!” She screamed repeatedly as the guard pinned her flaying arms to her side, tears streaming down her face. The guard pulled her away from the door and walked her downstairs. They heard the siren of a police vehicle and it grew louder as it approached the compound.

“Get ready to mark time at Iyaganku.” Ella hissed, her brows creased in deep a frown of uncertainty. The sound of the siren grew louder. Liz, Helen, Chuks, Richard and Kemi looked on in bewilderment.

“Ha, oga I told you I don’t want police wahala o.” Helen whispered, facing Richard, the others just waited patiently. “I’m sorry ma, we’ll vacate your compound within...”

“Will you stop that, Helen!” Richard cut her short. “Nobody is going to Iyaganku here.” He said with as much confidence as he could muster. The sight of his sister crying her eyes out and the wicked smile playing on Ella’s beautiful lips angered him the more. He walked towards his sister who was crouched on the beautifully tiled floor, her hands holding her head in agony. “Let’s get out of here.” He tried to pull her up, but she resisted. The sound of the siren grew louder, then very loud as it got to Ella’s gate, and then it grew faint as the police van drove beyond the compound and negotiated the bend at the end of the street.

“So, can you leave now?” Ella asked, relieved at the turn of event. Calling the police was an empty threat-she couldn’t risk search of her house. It was too dangerous.”When Jay comes, you can iron things out.”

Suddenly, Liz leapt and grabbed the collar of Ella’s satin shirt and shook her violently. “What have you done to my son?” She asked.
The gun wielding guard drew closer and attempted to separate them. There was a look in his eyes that said he would shoot if he had the slightest encouragement. “I’m streaming this live!” Chuks cried out suddenly, holding his infinix phone in his out stretched hands. “Even if you seize this phone or destroy it, the video is already on the web.”

“Stay away, Ladi. She’s a toothless bulldog and a woman scorned.” Ella told the guard. She faced Liz and said, “I understand your anger, but I can’t help you. Your soon to be ex-husband took his boy and the boy followed him willingly. You know you have nothing to offer him except poverty. Please meet him at the law court.” She shrugged her shoulders, getting Liz’s hands off her in the process. “They will lock the gate after you.” Ella said and climbed the beautifully tiled spiral stairs that led upstairs.

Liz stood blinking, open mouthed, as she watched Ella climb the stairs in all elegance. She suddenly felt terribly violated, oppressed and depressed. She burst into another round of tears as Richard held her by the shoulder.

“We are coming back.” Richard promised as the group filed outside in disappointment. Ladi's eyes after them.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 13, 2017
*****************************************************************************************

“I’m just thinking we should allow my-em-Liz to have the boy back.” Otunba half pleaded, half suggested to Ella who stood in the open doorway between the kitchen and the dining area of their private get-away-home in one of the expensive Lagos Island estates.

Calmly, Ella walked past him to the wine rack at the end of the kitchen cabinets. She grabbed an unopened bottle of fruit wine and emptied half of the content in a big wine glass she found in the rack. Then she faced him, wine in hand. “Do you know how much I’ve spent to get this boy’s travelling papers ready within the shortest time?”

Otunba shifted on his feet. She had a way of making him feel terribly indebted to her and she feared losing her. “I understand, Ella. I just felt bad watching my son cry his eyes out because you and your guards did not allow him see his mother when she came looking for him yesterday.”

“Well, I can’t easily show you the way to enlightenment and prove you are wrong, it takes time. But I assure you, Tobi will be fine with the Edgars in New York.” Ella tried to convince him. A change of mind on Otunba’s part could destroy a carefully laid out plan and a good business. Call it trafficking, she didn’t care. She had been in the business for so long and had made so much money sending desperate teenagers abroad for prostitution and all sorts. Of course, with the consent of their naive parents who are never told what lay ahead. Mrs Edgar had demanded for boys this time, with more money. Boys were more difficult to get, so Tobi and the Uba twins were good catch. Healthy, young and physically strong. Those were the specifications.

He smiled sheepishly and gave her a beary hug. “I trust you want to best for him. Let Liz meet me in court.”

“That’s the spirit.” Ella smiled and offered him a sip of her drink. “They’ll fly tonight and land tomorrow.”

“What about the school? I thought they resumed a couple of weeks ago...”

“He will catch up.” Ella assured him with an even bigger smile.

The room felt smaller and the air felt heavy and stained with a pungent smell. The smell of evil. Tobi lay motionless. Listening. Watchful. Breathing deeply, waiting for the best opportunity to make his move. All his senses were open wide, very alert. It was just him and the Uba twins in the apartment, with a very high level of comfort-from playstations to computers with so many games, flat screen TV and air conditioners. Food was served timely; they had no care in the world. He became worried when a guard was placed at the door and Ella stopped him from going out with his father. Yes, his father had changed a lot.

He became even angrier when he was prevented from seeing his mother when she came with uncle Richard to see him in Ibadan. Then Ella had placed a call and voom, the trip to Lagos and now they’ve been informed by the driver that their trip to New York was in a few hours.
If his mother hadn’t come to their house in Ibadan and Ella hadn’t brought them to Lagos in a hurry, he would have spent time acclimating himself to his role as a big boy preparing to go and continue his studies abroad. He might have been satisfied with watching games on TV, playing games on his laptop and enjoying his new status.

He got up from his bed, grabbed his favourite t-shirt, a blue polo shirt Ella had bought for him recently, a pair of blue jeans and his favourite blue Nike trainers. He had no wallet, no money and no phone, but he had a mission.

1 Like

Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 13, 2017
Make una no vex e, e ma bi nu. I've been so so busy like I said earlier, but I'm a bit free now, so, let's continue from where we paused.

@Harjibolar10,ruffhandu,Kingphilip,Hameenat94,Sexysapphire,Jennimma,Mariamferanmi ,QueenTolpatx ,zyzxx ,sammyomotola, calmdove,Rosytonia ,skimpledawg ,joliej ,bolajJP007 ,MaBuk ,YasirNasir,Missviva ,Missmossy ,debdave,tescoleps ,hassan85,seunviju,tsodjete,
yinksaid,Cestmoi1,Stuff46,Whizbee,Nancydearie,Vijon,BashirAhmad1,snowangel4,Stonecoldcafe,fatalveli,Bblacky,teemanbastos,lenmafon,Thinezy,Boladex1,Amiablejudy,Plaitex,tfabu,Manuel180,gal10,telad,arheeda,MaBuk,estellar12,mohjisolah,Debbysky,booqee,fragilegal,Queenxtar,Jayminna,chumzypinky,Adesina12,queenitee,slimzjoe, holuwanoisy111, jupitre,bossy512, kajsa08, wizsolzy, waluga, Adfijem,adeniyi65,
missyadorable, BlissfulJeff
Re: Almost Paradise by adeniyi65(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=candy post=55019259]

The house she described over the phone was easy to locate because it stood out from the rest of the houses on the quiet estate off the new Akala expressway. The black gate stood tall and shiny from afar, while elegantly woven iron rods stood on the unpainted dwarf fence that’s decorated with stone tiles. As he approached the house in his newly acquired Toyota corolla, he slowed down, and brought the car to a stop.

He got out of the car and made the remaining fifty meters on foot.
He pressed the bell and a shabbily dressed young lady opened the pedestrian gate a couple of inches. “Welcome oga.” She curtseyed.

“I’m here to see Mrs Ella Williams.”

“Your name sir?” She asked without making any attempt to open the gate any further.

“Deji, Dr Ayodeji Benson.”

“You bring car sir?” she asked, as if she was sizing him up. In truth, Ella hardly received visitors in her mother’s house, except for a few guys she referred to as ‘business partners. This one certainly looked older than her regular ‘business partners’, but the name matched and she was under instruction to open the gate for Dr Deji Benson.

“Yes” He pointed at his car. “But it’s okay, I don’t need to drive it in.”

“Ha,” grace frowned and said in a whisper, “Cars no dey save outside geeti o.”

“Okay, let me drive in,” he said reluctantly, even though he never planned to spend more than ten minutes with her because of his appointment with Liz. Ella’s impromptu meeting had disrupted his plans for the rest of the day.

Grace closed the pedestrian gate with a loud bang and the main gate flung wide open. He walked briskly to his car and drove it in. He parked it under a grey carport and admired the beautiful compound. The bungalow, painted grey and wine, sat on about two plots of land. There were shrubs and grasses everywhere except for the driveway and the front of the bungalow, maybe there was plan for another building in the compound in future.

Dr Deji was ushered into a decently furnished sitting room by Grace. “Madam go join you now sir.” She said before she disappeared through the kitchen door and out of earshot.

He sat down on a couch but didn’t feel relaxed; it was not a meeting he looked forward to. From the moment he first saw Ella, there was something he found disturbing about her, but like the drowning man that he was, he had agreed to be her pawn.

Ella emerged from an adjoining room a few moments later in a black palazzo pant and a red t-shirt.

“Dr, can you guys still make it to Lagos today?” She asked without exchanging pleasantries with her ‘guest.’

“Hopefully. I am going to see Liz soon as I leave this place.” He answered, without offering his greetings either.
She pulled out a small white envelope and stretched it towards him. “I want you to put this in her carry-on luggage just before you depart for the boarding gate.”

Dr Deji stared at the envelope suspiciously for a few moments. “What’s in the envelope, madam?” He finally asked.
Without mincing words, she smiled and said, “Cocaine.”

Dr deji sat up in shock. “Why? This wasn’t part of the plan, madam!” his eyes widened as he continued to stare at the envelope still clasped in her hands. “She could go to prison, come out in the dailies as a drug peddler. Besides, what if the police find this on me on my way home now or on our way to Lagos?”

Ella smiled with the air of someone who had everything under control. “Dino my driver will drive you to Lagos.”

“Em...ye..yes...,” he stammered, “But the plan was for me to divert her attention from your husband and daughter, make her fall in love with me again, become dependent on me then I break her heart and because she’s hypertensive, she will likely break down and forget about your husband and daughter totally. Please let’s stick to that, madam. like her? Because if you are, you are in trouble. I have a record of the charges your colleague filed against you in the US and I know how broke you’ve become since your medical practice licence was withdrawn. Do you want Liz to know you are a sex offender?”

“The case didn’t stick, and I was never convicted of any crime, madam...” he said meekly, shoulders drooped, defeat written all over him.

“Take.” He handed the envelope to him. “Put this in her suitcase, ensure you do or it will be found on you. That biatch must suffer for making me a grandma at this age and stage of my life. Which sane mother doesn’t teach her daughter to use protection?” she hissed and handed him another envelope that contained money. “That’s another 500k. Use it wisely.”

Like a dog that was pulled out of the river, Dr Deji collected t
OMG!! Live is a misery
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 13, 2017
Hmmm...those of you reading without commenting, there us God o! angry

1 Like

Re: Almost Paradise by Missmossy(f): 5:57pm On May 13, 2017
You have been gone for too long Candy, some people would have lost interest already. Keep it coming!!
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 13, 2017
candy:
Hmmm...those of you reading without commenting, there us God o! angry
o lawd grin
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 13, 2017
Missmossy:
You have been gone for too long Candy, some people would have lost interest already. Keep it coming!!
Those who have lost interest because I've been gone for too long, receive interest now and fall in with your comments...
Re: Almost Paradise by queenitee(f): 7:57pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=candy post=56485396]
Make una no vex e, e ma bi nu. I've been so so busy like I said earlier, but I'm a bit free now, so, let's continue from where we paused.

@Harjibolar10,ruffhandu,Kingphilip,Hameenat94,Sexysapphire,Jennimma,Mariamfe
Yeee, ayam happy. I can't wait
Re: Almost Paradise by stephenGee12(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2017
candy:

Those who have lost interest because I've been gone for too long, receive interest now and fall in with your comments...

i no lose interest oo, na interest lose me grin grin grin
Welcome back dear. Hope d update go dedy flowe steady.
Lemme call my fellow trouble makers: hadampson, alamiendagash, wisolzy and his entourage of 'we'. Another update don dey ground
Re: Almost Paradise by wizsolzy(m): 8:34pm On May 13, 2017
candy:

@Harjibolar10,ruffhandu,Kingphilip,Hameenat94,Sexysapphire,Jennimma,Mariamferanmi ,QueenTolpatx ,zyzxx ,sammyomotola, calmdove,Rosytonia ,skimpledawg ,joliej ,bolajJP007 ,MaBuk ,YasirNasir,Missviva ,Missmossy ,debdave,tescoleps ,hassan85,seunviju,tsodjete,
yinksaid,Cestmoi1,Stuff46,Whizbee,Nancydearie,Vijon,BashirAhmad1,snowangel4,Stonecoldcafe,fatalveli,Bblacky,teemanbastos,lenmafon,Thinezy,Boladex1,Amiablejudy,Plaitex,tfabu,Manuel180,gal10,telad,arheeda,MaBuk,estellar12,mohjisolah,Debbysky,booqee,fragilegal,Queenxtar,Jayminna,chumzypinky,Adesina12,queenitee,slimzjoe, holuwanoisy111, jupitre,bossy512, kajsa08, wizsolzy, waluga, Adfijem,adeniyi65,

Mama na wa ooo

Re: Almost Paradise by kajsa08: 9:23pm On May 13, 2017
candy:

I don vex sotey i forget story line join. but sha compensate with long epistles. grin We good baby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.