Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) (34775 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) / Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Tokziby: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by osnova(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ewuo.....see extra large hand!
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by peter0071(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
All lovers are subject to 5 yrs in Gambia
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by VeniJu: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
''I no go fit cari my orobo but sha, we go marry'' cheesy
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by square12345: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Need a Professional Health Safety and Environment(HSE) Supervisor by OSHA Standard for Good Result and Delivery in any Organization, Firm or Enterprise. Please call 08038861347, 07083400052 E-mail nangibosquare@yahoo.com or nangibo123@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
na una sabi
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
lefulefu:
see her sister mother arms cheesy
christian mother hand
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
jokers, u never get work u dey propose to woman. if them use pant slap ur head now u go dey shout
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
Stupedinluv:
mtcheew

Ehen! I'm 200% sure Stupedinluv posted this comment 'cos she doesn't have a good heart and she tells people they're "full of sh!t" in front of the whole world.. angry
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by splendor007: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Thinking of the 500k from FG grin
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by ugooo88(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
what nonsense
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Oadeosun11(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ruq:
bae be like-Ruq Val's getting close.

Me

why is this man too aggressive now?
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
christian mother hand
am sure the guy is blind or she use jazz cheesy.imagine the look on the guy's mom's face when he brings her 4 introduction.if im mama na patience ozokwor replica there will be hell to pay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by bjt(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
kilokeys:
her left lap alone can feed the guests coming for the wedding..

to the guy : you need Jesus...

for he said, " come unto me all, all ye that are burdened and heavy-laden.. i wee give u rest''

grin grin grin grin grin. Something dey worry you
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Ruq: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Oadeosun11:

why is this man too aggressive now?
You know how much she go suck from im pocket.
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
splendor007:
Thinking of the 500k from FG grin
so u think federal govt go pay? grin grin grin grin grin grin.....under this recession kwa?
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
idu1:
She's fat
dats not fat...dat is wat we call massive
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by enshi(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
That girl is classy... Judging by kit up hand bag and snickers... Not all female corpers can Flow like that

I guess the guy too should be a love-vendor to have seized her without waiting for POP

I just pray her character is as good as she looks

Dedicating this comment to my own Day of proposal in advance....
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by graciella(f): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
PapiNigga:
In The Spirit Of Val: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper (pics)

Congrats to them!!! dat baby bump tho...

Which camp? Which state?
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ruq:
bae be like-Ruq Val's getting close.

Me

bros e never reach dat level oo grin
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by enshi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
That girl is classy... Judging by kit up hand bag and snickers, wrist watch, Ralph lauren polo, and hair do.. ... Not all female corpers can Flow like that

I guess the guy too should be a love-vendor to have seized her without waiting for POP

I just pray her character is as good as she looks

Dedicating this comment to my own Day of proposal in advance....

2 Likes

Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by seunfape(m): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Thanks to the guy because the girl is about to pass the age.
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by WarHorse1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
fpeter:
interesting...he must really love her.

Or don't you think she an American/British citizen?
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Life4Varnity: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
Make she no say yes na

Who NO help

It is for your own good to better say yes
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
The babe laughing at the guy like "see this MUMU"

Smh for ignorant guys out there
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Asito:
biko where is the baby bump?
look closely grin the woman standing and taking shots
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Trash!!!
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by andyanders: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Her size though.
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by curvilicious: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
I pray they marry o
Service is one weird time where corpers start love that don't end well
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
embarassed
Am I that evil
Haute:

Ehen! I'm 200% sure Stupedinluv posted this comment 'cos she doesn't have a good heart and she tells people they're "full of sh!t" in front of the whole world.. angry
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm, love in da air. Gd fr dem.
oya come lemm propose to u,

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by 2shur: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
abegi
.allthese fat girls lazy die filled wit sticky shiits in dey pekus and smell like rotte shawama
dude isay sex starved freak.
once he bleeped her and quickly climaxed
he said he must marry her

how d fuc wid i propose to a bich in camp.
wtf.
u got no money
no accomodation
no shiit.
bunch of broke asses.
wtf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** / We Won’t Scrap NYSC, Says FG / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.