Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL (2229 Views)

Please,Help Explain This Code In C / Learning To Code In Naijarea / Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by KingMicky3286: 11:42am On Feb 02, 2017
Online Banking features:

Registration for online banking by User.
Transferring amount from the user account to any account in the world.
Admin can activate or deactivate user account
Admin can Freeze/Unfreeze account
Customer gets to know his last login date and time each time he logs in.
Customer can check last 10 transactions made with their account.
Customer can check their account statement within a date range.
Customer can request for ATM and Cheque Book.
Admin can credit or debit user account
Admin can add/edit/delete customer
All two of them(customer & admin) can change their password.
Admin Login pages are hidden from customer for security purpose.

If you can do this drop Your whats-app number...
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by asalimpo(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
you're reposting the same thing again? Why?

https://www.nairaland.com/3585992/online-banking-source-code-php
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by KingMicky3286: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
asalimpo:
you're reposting the same thing again? Why?

https://www.nairaland.com/3585992/online-banking-source-code-php

its not the same, i said i need..... Please read my request before quoting me
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by asalimpo(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
KingMicky3286:

its not the same, i said i need..... Please read my request before quoting me
I read you but noticed that you quoted the other poster , verbatim. Why not contact him
on the issue? He's even selling his source code. Ready to be deployed.

treyday:
OK, so we recently worked on a small project on Online Banking system in PHP & Mysql. ...
Online Banking features:

Registration for online banking by User.
Transferring amount from the user account to any account in the world.
Admin can activate or deactivate user account
Admin can Freeze/Unfreeze account
Admin can credit or debit user account
Admin can add/edit/delete customer
All two of them(customer & admin) can change their password.
Admin Login pages are hidden from customer for security purpose.

Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by KingMicky3286: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
asalimpo:

I read you but noticed that you quoted the other poster , verbatim. Why not contact him
on the issue? He's even selling his source code. Ready to be deployed.

Please if its paining you that i posted this please drag me to Buhari...
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by asalimpo(m): 2:08am On Feb 03, 2017
KingMicky3286:

Please if its paining you that i posted this please drag me to Buhari...
Ooops! You cant defend yourself or deny anymore?
You are angry that your cheap scheming was exposed!
At least you shouldve been bold enuff to use your previous moniker.

1 Like

Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by globalink: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2017
I can do it call me on 07035086097, email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by KingMicky3286: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2017
globalink:
I can do it call me on 07035086097, email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com

I can only talk with you if you post your whastapp number.
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by KingMicky3286: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2017
asalimpo:

Ooops! You cant defend yourself or deny anymore?
You are angry that your cheap scheming was exposed!
At least you shouldve been bold enuff to use your previous moniker.

You drink medicine for another mans sickness.... I think you did MMM Thats why you are vibrating in a confused manner .... Please mind your business...
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by asalimpo(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
KingMicky3286:

You drink medicine for another mans sickness.... I think you did MMM Thats why you are vibrating in a confused manner .... Please mind your business...
You are pissed off that your pathetic scheme has been exposed. You came to play on people's intelligence and got pissed when your cheap scheme was pointed out to you! Your shallowness is glaringly obvious!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by KingMicky3286: 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
asalimpo:

You are pissed off that your pathetic scheme has been exposed. You came to play on people's intelligence and got pissed when your cheap scheme was pointed out to you! Your shallowness is glaringly obvious!!!

Continue your rant as i make my money..... I have gotten people doing the code already........ Do you need a pure water to cool your depressed brain? grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by KingMicky3286: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
asalimpo:

You are the one that is pissed off for poking on a post that is not your business. Are you a muslim that fight for their god?
Why crying for no reason like a baby? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by asalimpo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
KingMicky3286:

You are the one that is pissed off for poking on a post that is not your business. Are you a muslim that fight for their god?
I can tell that you're not a programmer. One illogical argument after the other is what you produce.
Programming trains you to think in details,like a detective. So it wasnt too long bf i spotted illogicalities in your first post. I pointed it out to you, you tried to deny. I presented further oddities,like the verbatim copying and lo and behold, You threw off your sheep skin exposing the wolf underneath. Funny how it all turned out!!!
Instead of addressing the issue , you attack the other party (argument ad hominem , I think) . Simply illogical.
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by asalimpo(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
KingMicky3286:

duh!!! nothing to say. No content . See my previous posts for the issues i raised.
I've highlighted contradictions in your posts, how you choose to deal with it is your business.
You can manifest your crassness - or explain the contradictions- for those who are wondering about it.
Anything outside that and you're just puffing smoke.
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by KingMicky3286: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
asalimpo:

I can tell that you're not a programmer. One illogical argument after the other is what you produce.
Programming trains you to think in details,like a detective. So it wasnt too long bf i spotted illogicalities in your first post. I pointed it out to you, you tried to deny. I presented further oddities,like the verbatim copying and lo and behold, You threw off your sheep skin exposing the wolf underneath. Funny how it all turned out!!!
Instead of addressing the issue , you attack the other party (argument ad hominem , I think) . Simply illogical.

I am a programmer.... If you give me chance , i will program your brain for intruding in a post that do not concern you...
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by adenuga558(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
this the source code for what you ask for, it on github https://github.com/rash2kool/Online-Banking-system?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8557660976

1 Like

Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by KingMicky3286: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
adenuga558:
this the source code for what you ask for, it on github https://github.com/rash2kool/Online-Banking-system?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8557660976

You are blessed, I need to give you a bottle of big stout..... and small plate of pepper soup.... Cold or Hot!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by Kayman4life(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
your project is too bogus, it will require teamwork of professional programmers.
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by asalimpo(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
KingMicky3286:

I am a programmer.... If you give me chance , i will program your brain for intruding in a post that do not concern you...
Really? I dont think you are. The job you are "hiring" programmers for is a job that can be completed by any decent coder in 1-3 days time. What are you hiring an army for? Shows you are a noob- that's how they think? - Waste investors money on monkey schemes!! Maybe you are just learning php, so that you can code it all yourself but that makes you even worse: Neither a programmer nor a smart enterprenuer!!
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by asalimpo(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
So, is treyday's code really his or is he infringing on some1s copyright by selling the source code ?
Passing it off as if it's his!
Op, what's even your objective with this project? You could be guilty of a crime.

Github code:

The project’s primary goals consist of:

A robust and effective web based online banking system.

Extending functionality without compromising the security.

Personal banking services that gives you complete control over all your banking demands online.

Simple and easy user interface to work with.

Online Banking features:

Registration for online banking by Admin.

Adding Beneficiary account by customer.

Transferring amount to the beneficiary added by customer.

Staff must approve for beneficiary activation before it can be used for transferring funds.

Staff will approve requests for ATM card and cheque book.

Admin can add/edit/delete customer as well as staff.

All three of them(customer, staff & admin) can change their password.

Staff and Admin Login pages are hidden from customer for security purpose.
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by asalimpo(m): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
@treyday, @KingMickey3286, you guys are just cheap hustlers.
Doing what nigerians do best, sponging off others hardwork under the excuse of staving off poverty.
So much for selling the sweat of your labour!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by asalimpo(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
KingMicky3286:
Hello,

Good Day,

Please i saw your post about code, i would like you to share the idea with me.
i have tried many times to write and i keep failing , undecided undecided undecided

if you can send me the codes i will be glad.

I have been doing website but am not good at it because i have not sat down with a professional before to see how they cook the code.
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hoping to read from you soon.

This poster sounded very humble. Cook the code!! Where you working in a bukka b4 u decided banking apps were more lucrative !!

Remember i told you , that you were'nt a programmer. Luckily, you admitted so unknowingly in one of your earlier post.
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by adenuga558(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
no body is perfect, programmer keep learning day by day
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by KingMicky3286: 12:52am On Feb 04, 2017
asalimpo:

Really? I dont think you are. The job you are "hiring" programmers for is a job that can be completed by any decent coder in 1-3 days time. What are you hiring an army for? Shows you are a noob- that's how they think? - Waste investors money on monkey schemes!! Maybe you are just learning php, so that you can code it all yourself but that makes you even worse: Neither a programmer nor a smart enterprenuer!!

Well i have completed the project and you are here still crying over another man's project (Wife)... I would have asked you to go and kiss a transformer, but i remembered that Nigeria dont have electricity supply so the transformer will not have any effect on you.....

Your intention will not work as you want to be a middle man in the project to rip off my hard earned money.. You can jump to......... if you cares.. grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by adenuga558(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
lol
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by asalimpo(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
KingMicky3286:

Well i have completed the project and you are here still crying over another man's project (Wife)... I would have asked you to go and kiss a transformer, but i remembered that Nigeria dont have electricity supply so the transformer will not have any effect on you.....

Your intention will not work as you want to be a middle man in the project to rip off my hard earned money.. You can jump to......... if you cares.. grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
People like you are pimps who know nothing. You just come here to broadcast your ignorance.
You only know how to resell codes you downloaded off github as if they were your own.
That's the only project you were working on . Hope you enjoyed cooking the code or is it marketing scheme!!
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by adenuga558(m): 12:37am On Feb 05, 2017
you guy should stop insulting each other
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by asalimpo(m): 1:02am On Feb 05, 2017
^^^
Stop trying to put out all fights. Fights will never end in this section. Because, that's what you'll get when empty headed, no-brain entities who have no business in programming (or in anything that requires logical thinking) invade such fields. It's either fighting/insulting or espousing rubbish arguments that are glaringly illogical. They think by out-shouting/out cussing the other party, they'll win their points. They dont reason, and lack manners in handling disagreements or perspectives different from their own view.
This board crawls with them.
People like the type who created this thread!!
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by adenuga558(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
hmm that right bro
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by globalink: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
I can do it , phoneno:07035086097
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by KingMicky3286: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
globalink:
I can do it , phoneno:07035086097

Send your Whatsapp Number.... So that i will give to who will contact you. Thats the communication line opened for this project.
Re: I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL by peerol(m): 3:13am On Feb 11, 2017
Hi all,

I think this information can be useful for you. If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose - 000webhost.com

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.

You can register here: https://www.000webhost.com/943036.html

(1) (Reply)

Thunder Strike The CEO Of Sun Microsystems If JavaFX Fails! / Java Programming On Backtrack 4 / Problem With Connecting Access Database To VB.NET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.