Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. (35621 Views)

Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially / "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by kidman96(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
lilo
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by princeisah26(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
N498/$ Kerosene=N500/L Diesel=N300/L Petrol=N145/L N150/L 12.5kg Gas Refill= 5k They said we shldnt March with Tuface istandwithtuface

5 Likes

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by MakeADifference: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sure. When offline is jagajaga people must protest online.
wizkidblogger:
Online protesters everywhere

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Olril18(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
naptu2:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154512118371715&id=602736714
incompetence,cluelessness,stupidity,failure and uncertainty
what to expect when you vote a man who is a liar and suffering from ear infection as president.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Mynd44: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
naptu2:

Kayode Ogundamisi or Tolu Ogunlesi?
Ogunlesi
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
#istandwithtuface

2 Likes

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by madridguy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
I don't have business with Trump.

I remain Gallant with Sai Baba.

Fedayeen02:
It is instructive that many of those who are attempting to prevent legitimate protests against President Buhari in Nigeria see no contradiction whatsoever in hailing legitimate protests against President Trump in another democracy in faraway America. Perhaps we should not be surprised because irony and the Nigerian have never been good friends.

What more can i say than Shame on Dropshot Sarrki madridguy vedaxcool

They support Protest against Trump but shun against buhari own
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by devour129: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
"For instance "

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by tolexy007(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
basty:
Not from a PDP sponsored candidate who has wined and dined with PDP and above all given incentives or pecks.

How sincere is Idibia?

shut up angry

2 Likes

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by victorazy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Noticed some, since 2baba got married, he has been vocal and active in matters in govt.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by joshuamoses101(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
summary please
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Music...

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Fedayeen02: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
madridguy:
I don't have business with Trump.

I remain Gallant with Sai Baba.

Gallant indeed

6 Likes

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by crazygod(m): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
God!!!!!!! I just trip for this article. Compared to the other so called professors who berated 2face, I think this is what professorship is all about. Its not about going to class to teach undergraduates and mark scripts and failing students. Likes of wole soyinka should learn from this man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by DonCortino: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
basty:
Not from a PDP sponsored candidate who has wined and dined with PDP and above all given incentives or pecks.

How sincere is Idibia?

More sincere than the vulture u call ur president!

4 Likes

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by queencalipso(f): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
A wise man said and I quote "in the end we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends".

Those supporting buhari sentimentally or silence to his misrule and directionless govt are not in anyway helping him. Even a chief priest sometimes advice his deity..

And someone who can not tolorate criticism, listen to advice and take corrections will never make a good leader. He/she is a one way individual who never stops to check if he's on the right path or not such is the case with bubu.

#istandwith2face..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by lordcornel(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
God bless you sir, spot on article.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by chibuzorAbia: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Apc and its zombie supporters attacking tuface are making some of us who did not support the protest initially to have a serious change of heart..They more they denigrate him,the more poppular the protest is becoming.

..but as usual,they are too clueless to realise that..smh.

Protest as much as you like. Infact stay on the street and protest for the next 5 years, Buhari is and remains your president. Your vote carries no weight. Our country is broke right now, because of your importer brothers. If they can't buy dollars from the BDCs they can go back to the village and farm.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
queencalipso:
A wise man said and I quote "in the end we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends".

Those supporting buhari sentimentally or silence to his misrule and directionless govt are not in anyway helping him. Even a chief priest sometimes advice his deity..

And someone who can not tolorate criticism, listen to advice and take corrections will never make a good leader. He/she is a one way individual who never stops to check if he's on the right path or not such is the case with bubu.

#istandwith2face..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by barrysome001: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Now, this is a professor! Not those scallywags privileged to have "Professor" as a title. My God will bless this man o. I'm enlightened by his piece. God bless the OP for sharing too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Viking007(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
queencalipso:

#istandwith2face..
I just wish I can like and share this comment a thousand times!

3 Likes

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Lasskeey: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin grin grin Message from the Federal Republic of Kalakuta grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
Now isn't this write up the creation of an intelligent genius. Unlike the piece of scum the earlier anti-Tu face professors published, the products of misery species.. God Bless those who in the spirit of truth, equity and justice project honest revelations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by ajoskele(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
NaMe4:
A sensible Prof! But seems he's not within the Country. Could that be the reason why he is able to reason logically as opposed to the 2 earlier buffoons who made a fool of themselves?

#Istandwith2Baba
He lectures in Canada. Infact, he is a Canadian.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
barrysome001:
Now, this is a professor! Not those scallywags privileged to have "Professor" as a title. My God will bless this man o. I'm enlightened by his piece. God bless the OP for sharing too.

Thanks for this opinion. The exact notion i maintain. May God help we truth seekers

2 Likes

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by steppin: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
basty:

How sincere is Idibia?
Who cares? Na sincerity you wan chop? Is the economy in the right track?
The reasons he gave for the protests are completely on point. We want good governance.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by naptu2: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
victorazy:
Noticed some, since 2baba got married, he has been vocal and active in matters in govt.

He has been vocal about socio-political issues for a long time. Remember that he sang E Be Like Say in 2007 (before the 2007 elections) and he was vocal about the crisis in Jos in 2011 and 2013.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by tete7000(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
basty:

How sincere is Idibia?

Oga calm down. Tinubu and his company sponsored the anti-subsidy protest of 2012. Many of the APC politicians including Tunde Bakare, pastor cum politician mounted the podium to speak against government of that time. It is no big deal that a politician sponsors a protest if that is what you think. APC politicians were the first to do so. Abi I lie?

3 Likes

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by ephi123(f): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
The irony of it all is Buhari is enjoying good healthcare in a foreign country while some "very wise" people want to stand with him in this suffering hole called Nigeria. Hell no.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by madridguy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
Forget bros, na Naija here I dey.

Fedayeen02:
Gallant indeed
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mr Idibia can protest all day through every street in Lagos If he likes, but for somebody who actually has been dining with the rich and powerful in PDP, Nigeria's Nemesis,, I'd say he lacks the moral standing to lead me into battle. And That's a personal pov.

Others may follow him, but I won't be used as a pawn in their chess game.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by barrysome001: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
victorazy:
He has always been oga, Songs like "For Instance " & "E be like say" where he called out shady politicians, telling them "I no send u o" were released over 10years ago, long before he got married. I remember his campaign for peaceful elections in the last general elections likewise. Patrotriotism is in Him ever since!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit / Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash Kiss On The Street In Italy / Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.