Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. (35617 Views)

Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially / "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Beautiful piece I must say ...İt's better the govt allows the protest to hold than Tuface release a song against them oooooooo..A word is enough for the wise

#ISTANDWITH2BABA

The protest is better, buhari No de lisstenn to music

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by SAMTOBIJU(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
This is an intelligent piece.the prof picks it from d ancient greek down to the present day.'for those trying 2 catch air,u will fail'.music is power.dats y am sayin 2face nd other musicians supportin him shld organise an open field concert just like 'free lucious'in d film empire.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by sapele914(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
basty:
Not from a PDP sponsored candidate who has wined and dined with PDP and above all given incentives or pecks.

How sincere is Idibia?
Don't mind them who are they fooling,it is a political rally for pdp to undermine the Federal Government or don't all the states have their own unique economic and security problems and also the State Governors have refused to hold credible local government elections thereby undermining our so called democracy why isn't two face making noise abi is the Federal government the only tier of government under the Nigerian constitution?Ignorant misinformed scoundrels. Hypocrites. Ibori,uduaghan and now okowa have made Delta State bankrupt today and in future but you want me to blame the president in Abuja who has been in power just over 2 years?If the president decides to over ride his jurisdiction and go after them these same hypocrites will call it political witch hunting, so it's a case of damned if you do damned if you don't. I hail,make una demonstration of craze pepper spray and tear gas dey await una. Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Sanchase: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Professors are supposed to simplify a complicated phenomenon but this Pius of a guy always make matters worse.

Who get time to read all the nonsense, Nigerian born professors always making matters worse undecided
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by queencalipso(f): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Viking007:
I just wish I can like and share this comment a thousand times!

Thanks dear.. It's so disheartening the way apc zombies display hypocrisy with utmost confidence. Sometimes I ask, how do this people sleep at night?

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by omoharry(f): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ioannes:
Mr Idibia can protest all day through every street in Lagos If he likes, but for somebody who actually has been dining with the rich and powerful in PDP, Nigeria's Nemesis,, I'd say he lacks the moral standing to lead me into battle. And That's a personal pov.

Others may follow him, but I won't be used as a pawn in their chess game.
IF he decide to take the back seat and give you the mantle to lead the protest..will you take it? of cause your answer will be no...una nor go make any move na only complain complain.for social media only. Then somebody kon managed make move your own na to judge am if he is righteous or not..u wey dey talk..are you without any sin..what about the skeleton in your wardrobe that no body knows about?.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Ogbuefi2020: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Protest as much as you like. Infact stay on the street and protest for the next 5 years, Buhari is and remains your president. Your vote carries no weight. Our country is broke right now, because of your importer brothers. If they can't buy dollars from the BDCs they can go back to the village and farm.
Lol, thank God Tuface is not Igbo man. I would have been "igbo protest" just like 1966. Buhari must rule till 2099, lets see who suffers more, thank God Igbos are now establishing themselves in APC
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
crazygod:
God!!!!!!! I just trip for this article. Compared to the other so called professors who berated 2face, I think this is what professorship is all about. Its not about going to class to teach undergraduates and mark scripts and failing students. Likes of wole soyinka should learn from this man.

What you don't know is that the Prof actually reveres Wole Soyinka.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by queencalipso(f): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
sapele914:
Don't mind them who are they fooling,it is a political rally for pdp to undermine the Federal Government or don't all the states have their own unique economic and security problems and also the State Governors have refused to hold credible local government elections thereby undermining our so called democracy why isn't two face making noise abi is the Federal government the only tier of government under the Nigerian constitution?Ignorant misinformed scoundrels. Hypocrites. Ibori,uduaghan and now okowa have made Delta State bankrupt today and in future but you want me to blame the president in Abuja who has been in power just over 2 years?make una demonstration of craze pepper spray and tear gas dey wait una. Cowards.

Same way it was a political rally apc used to undermine pdp in 2011...

What goes around comes around.. Karma is indeed a sweet beautiful b1tch..

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Artixmentor(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
said baba vs 2 baba
we are waiting patiently
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Bahddo(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sanchase:
Professors are supposed to simplify a complicated phenomenon but this Pius of a guy always make matters worse.

Who get time to read all the nonsense, Nigerian born professors always making matters worse undecided
you are a lazy reader. You shouldn't even be on the internet. Go watch home video or something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
omoharry:
IF he decide to take the back seat and give you the mantle to lead the protest..will you take it? of cause your answer will be no...una nor go make any move na only complain complain.for social media only. Then somebody kon managed make move your own na to judge am if he is righteous or not..u wey dey talk..are you without any sin..what about the skeleton in your wardrobe that no body knows about?.

Lolest. You're funny. cheesy

Anyway my point isn't that he shouldn't lead a protest. My point is, for someone who had his wedding practically sponsored by the governor of Akwa Ibom state, I'd be cautious following him into battle.

What makes you think I haven't planned and led a protest before in the university ? Of course I can lead a protest. The question is If I lead one, will you follow me?

'Tis true, there's a lot to protest about at the moment, but do I think this protest is the revolution we youths are looking for to change this nation? No. Nothing will come out of it. I'd rather not waste my time and energy and money embarking on a protest that might actually have been sponsored by PDP, that demonic party.

As for the skeleton hiding in my cupboard, you're welcome to take a peek. I don't Keep skeletons in my cupboard, I have them buried in my backyard . wink

2 Likes

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by magoo10(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
those criticizing 2face are bunch of hypocrites, we are in a democratic setting more so Nigeria is in dire need of good leaders,the most annoying part is the way the present govt go about shielding corrupt individuals especially when you join the APC.
#enoughisenough
#istandwith2face
#wemustprotest
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Orikinla1: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
The Difference Between Fela Kuti, 2face Idibia And Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/3606967/difference-between-fela-kuti-2face

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by menxer: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nothing was able to withstand or block the liberating capacity of the music of Orpheus. Orpheus had served notice to humanity that music liberates. Music frees people from tyranny. Such is the awesome power of the musician.

If 2Baba is favoured by the Muses, then this is not a protest but a music carnival. grin

2 Likes

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by sapele914(m): 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
queencalipso:

Stop chasing shadows and be objective,stop blaming orders for your own misfortune was there any party like APC in 2011?they told that hat wearing ogogoro drinker former presidon not to run he went against the party and single handedly destroyed the so called biggest party in Africa,stop wasting your time Buhari is the world champion old man floyd mayweather boss of the money team he will knock all your arses out then on to the next challenger get it and you know the next challenger will always have a big mouth and ego until he is put in his place. The train has left the station your so called rally is just a hypocritical waste of time. Biggie Smalls said it best "dead on arrival(D.O.A) your excited over nothing. Ask most of these e protesters where the so called rallies are to be held?they have no idea just plain clueless. Ambode should tell two face dirty rotten scoundrel to go and start the rally in Makurdi or Gboko cos Lagos is progress in motion.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Sanchase: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Haha monkey my comment wasn't for you to quote me.

I will make my point and if it hurts you that bad RIP.

Bahddo:
you are a lazy reader. You shouldn't even be on the internet. Go watch home video or something.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
queencalipso:

I'm sorry, what are you talking about?

PDP actually won in 2011 at the Federal level or were you too young to understand what was going on then?
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by realoscar84(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Apc and its zombie supporters attacking tuface are making some of us who did not support the protest initially to have a serious change of heart..They more they denigrate him,the more poppular the protest is becoming.

..but as usual,they are too clueless to realise that..smh.
i am a core buharist. Mind u, its not as if anything gum my body from this administration. I have only been hanging by the lean thread of hope. In fact, since university graduation, i was only able to make little money in 2014 courtesy of gej policy on fertilizer subsidy program. Having said this, let me not lie, I didn't support 2baba protest initially cuz I believed he dined and wine with some elements of PDP who did a lot damages to this country of ours Nigeria. But within couple of days, I have not been impressed with the level of opposition to the planned protest. Those who chose to protest have the inalienable right to. This is democracy for God sake. If by this protest, our leaders at various level can finally heard our voice, then I am fully in support. And I shall do my best to mobilize from this axis.this is not a protest against President buhari alone, our legistlooters are the major culprits in tragedy that has befallen Nigeria. Their outrageoua allowance and bonuses alone is enough reason to protest against.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
menxer:

If 2Baba is favoured by the Muses, then this is not a protest but a music carnival. grin

Lol. Nice one.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by jchioma: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
basty:
Not from a PDP sponsored candidate who has wined and dined with PDP and above all given incentives or pecks.

How sincere is Idibia?

The sincerity of Mr. Idibia is immaterial. What matters is that the protest march against the Buhari led govt. is long overdue. The cluelessness of the president is overwhelming, giving that he spent over 12 years clamouring for power, he has not been able to deliver on any of his electoral promises, rather things have gotten so worse under his leadership that sometimes I feel like crying for Nigeria. The nation is on autopilot. No direction. Is this what you want your children to inherit? This protest and similar ones is meant to wake up the govt. from their deep slumber. Enough is enough!
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by luvinhubby(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
It is instructive that many of those who are attempting to prevent legitimate protests against President Buhari in Nigeria see no contradiction whatsoever in hailing legitimate protests against President Trump in another democracy in faraway America. Perhaps we should not be surprised because irony and the Nigerian have never been good friends.

What more can i say than Shame on Dropshot Sarrki madridguy vedaxcool

They support Protest against Trump but shun against buhari own

You just mentioned the mega zombies on nairaland.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Bahddo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sanchase:
Haha monkey my comment wasn't for you to quote me.
I will make my point and if it hurts you that bad RIP.
whatever suits your lazy soul
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by luvinhubby(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
basty:

How sincere is Idibia?
He is more sincere than Buhari who lied about something as common as secondary school certificate.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Ugosample(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
NaMe4:
A sensible Prof! But seems he's not within the Country. Could that be the reason why he is able to reason logically as opposed to the 2 earlier buffoons who made a fool of themselves?

#Istandwith2Baba

Just maybe.

Its the the environment here have a negative impact on people's reasoning
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Ruggedpen: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
we should get the names of all the people against 2baba and see them as a enemy of Nigeria. #istandwith2baba
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by alfsalami: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
In other climes , when you fail election , you step aside and allow the winner to work but PDP have now resolve to continue destroying everything in sight just because the winner is challenging several things and now they've discovered an instrument of corruption fight back in idibia who ofcourse over-benefited from the losers / looters
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by lazsnaira(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
LONG SINCE I READ ANYTHING THIS GOOD ON THIS FORUM
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by emperorzz(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
wonderful write up! Great Debate!!
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Bahddo(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
alfsalami:
In other climes , when you fail election , you step aside and allow the winner to work but PDP have now resolve to continue destroying everything in sight just because the winner is challenging several things and now they've discovered an instrument of corruption fight back in idibia who ofcourse over-benefited from the losers / looters
the winner is challenging several things? Dude, 'challenging' is the job of the opposition. The winner should deliver on his campaign promises.

See Trump, less than a month after inauguration, he is already fulfilling campaign promises.

Tell your mentor Buhari to sit up and be the leader Nigerians thought he was and... Never mind, we'd tell him ourselves, on the streets!
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by madridsta007(m): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
naptu2:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154512118371715&id=602736714

Another Buharist Professor that jettisoned logic and historical anecdotes to push and support the candidacy of an illiterate man, despite living in a country, Canada, where he's seen the importance and benefits of merit over emotionalism, over primordial attachments. Sadly, hate, with its mountainous nature, couldn't let him reason well.

Now he has gone on a revisionist mode, in the attempt to abdicate himself from the calamity that is Buhari and his rank inefficiency.

Wouldn't work, Adesanmi. We know you better. Nigerians and Tu Face thanks you for your support, one, I must stress, is entirely irrelevant and unneeded.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by sujex94(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
basty:

How sincere is Idibia?
Ok...what did yhu to facilitate d protest before Idibia did?
nsi na esi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya Has A Crush On Lupita Nyong’o (tweets) / Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit / Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.