Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver (5794 Views)

Face Of M'E Lounge Contestants Storm Camp To Win Brand New Car Toyota Matrix / Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station / The New Face Of Road Worthiness Receipt In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
So this afternoon on IjebuOde - Ibadan road just before New Garage, this lovely gent decided to overtake on a one lane road, face oncoming traffic, successfully ran oncoming traffic into a ditch and ran into the side of my truck.

When I went to pull off the road he decided to take off like a yellow tailed wuss grin

Maybe he's a Nairalander or maybe someone knows the office of CouriersPlusNG.Com

My truck is not a big deal to me, but I'm confident that he's the type to run off if he hits a child.

I've made a police report at Challenge station.

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
uncle they will sack him o!
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Well, sometimes these things happen.

I've been doing some digging.

http://www.courierplus-ng.com
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by kingreign(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

For this recession fa embarassed
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by searchng4love: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
you are joking with somorin.... aka cityng..... egunmogaji.. he's soulless

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
kingreign:

For this recession fa embarassed

I've emailed all the addresses on their site. When I have some free time I'll head on to Twitter and Facebook.

#NoToHitRun

4 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by lonelydora: 5:47am On Feb 03, 2017
I support you. He can't eat his cake and have it. A 'Sorry' would have prevented this. That's my problem with Nigerians, they play 'smart/sharp' guy.

Meanwhile, Op, what's that military belt doing on your dashboard? Impersonation is a crime under our law. grin
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by idu1(m): 6:21am On Feb 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I've emailed all the addresses on their site. When I have some free time I'll head on to Twitter and Facebook.

#NoToHitRun
How are you sure he is working with that company?
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by chiefbuchiV12(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:
So this afternoon on IjebuOde - Ibadan road just before New Garage, this lovely gent decided to overtake on a one lane road, face oncoming traffic, successfully ran oncoming traffic into a ditch and ran into the side of my truck.

When I went to pull off the road he decided to take off like a yellow tailed wuss grin

Maybe he's a Nairalander or maybe someone knows the office of CouriersPlusNG.Com

My truck is not a big deal to me, but I'm confident that he's the type to run off if he hits a child.

I've made a police report at Challenge station.
Ijebu-ode/ ibadan road is one road I dread so much, very smooth but yet still very dangerous..... So much fear travelling on that stretch of road

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 03, 2017
idu1:
How are you sure he is working with that company?

Very sure.

He's wearing their uniform and driving their branded car. All are evidenced in the pictures that I posted.
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2017
lonelydora:
I support you. He can't eat his cake and have it. A 'Sorry' would have prevented this. That's my problem with Nigerians, they play 'smart/sharp' guy.

Meanwhile, Op, what's that military belt doing on your dashboard? Impersonation is a crime under our law. grin

You're right it is possibly a crime.

I assure you that I am 100% legit in Nigeria in all my actions and activities wink

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2017
BTTT
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by princetom1(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Egun just bring me out of holiday. Please, if there is anyway i can help, let me know.

Nobody see me here, i just passing by

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 05, 2017
lonelydora:

I also have this in my trunk too and I passed through at least 15 check points yesterday between Ibadan and Ago Iwoye / Ijebu Igbo.

#NotASheeple grin

Meanwhile, BTTT.

5 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by lonelydora: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I also have this in my trunk too and I passed through at least 15 check points yesterday between Ibadan and Ago Iwoye / Ijebu Igbo.

#NotASheeple grin

Meanwhile, BTTT.

Broda dash me one nah! I need am. Biko EPP ur friend.
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by diportivo: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
lonelydora:

Too late bro

I dey Ibadan now to collect 1

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
diportivo:

Too late bro

I dey Ibadan now to collect 1
lonelydora:

Good human decency will not allow me to give dangerous gifts like police issued motorcycles and ammo cans grin

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
I'm back at my base now and have been working to make Mr. Hit and Run famous as promised grin

http://kuluso.com/ads/fkj-346bt-a-hit-and-run-driver/

http://naijadrives.com/forums/topic/fkj-346bt-a-hit-and-run-driver/

Also on naija Twitter feeds
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by nissparts(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2017
Approved

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
The noose tightens.

I've found the CEO of CourierPlus, Mrs. Adetutu Sanni on LinkedIn and sent inmail grin

#NoToHitAndRun

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:
The noose tightens.

I've found the CEO of CourierPlus, Mrs. Adetutu Sanni on LinkedIn and sent inmail grin

#NoToHitAndRun

you don put the guy inside one chance cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyb:

you don put the guy inside one chance cheesy

Actually, he put himself inside one chance by driving recklessly, daring me to do anything about it and then driving away.

I just have to show him that we Americans are cut from a different cloth and operate with technology wink
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Originalsly: 12:47am On Feb 20, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Actually, he put himself inside one chance by driving recklessly, daring me to do anything about it and then driving away.

I just have to show him that we Americans are cut from a different cloth and operate with technology wink
I must commend you. We are the cause of this type behaviour.... we complain to each other but do absolutely nothing to put pressure on the perps. I hope the company uses his final salary to repair their car. Guess he's used to hit and run.

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Originalsly:
I must commend you. We are the cause of this type behaviour.... we complain to each other but do absolutely nothing to put pressure on the perps. I hope the company you use his final salary to repair their car. Guess he's used to hit and run.

Thanks, we have to be the change that we seek.

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2017
I've heard back from the Human Resources department.

I haven't heard back from the CEO but have found her on Twitter but I will wait for HR before I tweet her.
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
I'm sorry to tell you this.. Egun abi Wetin den dey call you... I find it difficult to believe anybody in his right senses or frame of mind would support a pinch of your actions right from the beginning... If you put him out of job, what will be your gain at the end.. To prove to him that you can do more than he dared you to do... And even coming here to post contacts/details of people online just to prove a point... If you are up to 25 and you are putting up this traits.. You are a disgrace to the bro confrat!!

You will think you are catching fun, but you are actually playing with fire...because if your dumb imagination can slightly show you the number of people feeding from that job of a man you are playing with... You will silently bury your head in humility and face your life... But you ain't got none.. Idiota!!
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Eediot of a person!!!

Trailing someone from Feb 2 to Feb 20..and he is proud to post it on social media.. Many people have turned millionaires between these dates... You are busy trailing and looking to destroy a life because of a worthless life you got
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

By His Grace.. He won't be sacked.. And if in case it happens, that will in God's infinite mercy propel him to greater height. As for the poster, I live him to his face his destiny, I shall not have a hand in it..
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:
I'm sorry to tell you this.. Egun abi Wetin den dey call you... I find it difficult to believe anybody in his right senses or frame of mind would support a pinch of your actions right from the beginning... If you put him out of job, what will be your gain at the end.. To prove to him that you can do more than he dared you to do... And even c[b]oming here to post contacts/details of people online[/b] just to prove a point... If you are up to 25 and you are putting up this traits.. You are a disgrace to the bro confrat!!

You will think you are catching fun, but you are actually playing with fire...because if your dumb imagination can slightly show you the number of people feeding from that job of a man you are playing with... You will silently bury your head in humility and face your life... But you ain't got none.. Idiota!!

Thank you.

Have a nice day grin

PS: Dummy, I know that you're just an ordinary shadetree mechanic and not wise in the ways of the internet but the contact details are online already http://www.courierplus-ng.com/team-5/

2 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:
Eediot of a person!!!

Trailing someone from Feb 2 to Feb 20..and he is proud to post it on social media.. Many people have turned millionaires between these dates... You are busy trailing and looking to destroy a life because of a worthless life you got

Not just a pursuit, but a relentless pursuit cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

By His Grace.. He won't be sacked.. And if in case it happens, that will in God's infinite mercy propel him to greater height. As for the poster, I live him to his face his destiny, I shall not have a hand in it..

Simpleton, a battalion of non-entities like you can't have a hand in my destiny anyways wink

But I appreciate you bringing the topic back to the top though. Thank you very much cool

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Werey re o!!! shocked shocked shocked..... I thought you will follow your signature, and not offering a response to a blithering NLer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ford Edge, How Good Is It? / Help!help!! On My ES350 / Is The Audi A6 A Good Car To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.