Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) (5686 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by firstking01(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
And he keeps giving ph's guy bad name.
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by SalomonKane: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Neyoor:
I hope you've gone for HIV test to know if you are save. No just go use your own spoil another girl life
There's a James Hadley Chase novel titled: Believe That, You'll Believe Anything.

So, if you believe that guy, you'll believe anything. smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by Nickymezor(f): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hw interesting.
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by ameezy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
ikp120:
Jeeez! Look at those asses and ukwus shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na wa o.
Dude is a ballar
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by princeemmma(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
you should try and tell the girl to also go for HIV TEST too
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by princeemmma(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Neyoor:
I hope you've gone for HIV test to know if you are save. No just go use your own spoil another girl life
the girl also should go for HIV test, looking vividly she has gone deep too
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by princeemmma(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Did this just happen again??

This guy carry this case enter New year

Guy: Doctor, My girlfriend is pregnant but
we always use protection and the rubber
never broke. How is it possible?
Doctor: Let me tell you a story: "There was
once a Hunter who always carries a Gun
wherever he goes. One day he took his
Umbrella instead of his Gun and went out.
A Lion suddenly jumped infront of him.
In order to scare the Lion,the Hunter used
the Umbrella like a Gun,and shot the
Lion,then it died!
Guy: Nonsense!! Someone else must've
shot the Lion...
Doctor: Good!! You understood the Story.
Next patient please...
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin grin grin
i dey tell you
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
Judefcc bro, if you carry tis ya trolling go twitter..d fame u for get now eehn,,
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
TrapHedges:
Judefcc bro, if you carry tis ya trolling go twitter..d fame u for get now eehn,,
this one na real talk boss , ugly girls and shades thread na trolling
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
judefcc:
this one na real talk boss , ugly girls and shades thread na trolling

lol ikr.. I nor :mean tis thread gan.. Your normal trolling grin
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by Gladiator1: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
judefcc:

do you mean kelechi iyenacho cheesy

Abeg rest for mata i done leave woman for una
Its immature ... Ode!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
judefcc:
my fellow players with a sad heart i write you this day sad

i will soon be som1's husband to be , person dey big pass somtin , since i got back to ph from lagos , i done follow women , even me dey fear for myself but even with all the madness person dey big pass somtin , if person tell me say one day i go learn to follow one woman i go argue but that day done come and jude is loyal

the system is real brothers , when your time reach only you go rest leave woman mata for Matthias , with deep sadness i say goodbye to all my ex , all those i toasted and it didn't work , all i use play and run and those that i used without pity wasn't personal you were not just the ones for me

i pray my son follows my footsteps with women , so he explores get tired and rest like his dad , because if you dont do yours early forget it oooo , you will hurt your wife , what led to this thread and decision was today , my old ex of months back came https://www.nairaland.com/3606662/girl-begs-take-virginity-it and i refused to collect tithe forget say she be virgin normally i for try well but jude mind no dey that life again , to my brothers that are in the game , your time is coming

pictures of my thanksgiving week of womanizing added to say goodbye to women, those men still in the game know how hard it is to snap these pictures

i used 8 different girls between last week and yesterday take do send off
bro,una well done..abeg share me some correct babrs..u be baba!
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Low grade yo's on cheap bed spread.

~~~He falleth mine hands~~~
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
aro1:
bro,una well done..abeg share me some correct babrs..u be baba!
location?
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by elexjojo745(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
judefcc:
my fellow players with a sad heart i write you this day sad

i will soon be som1's husband to be , person dey big pass somtin , since i got back to ph from lagos , i done follow women , even me dey fear for myself but even with all the madness person dey big pass somtin , if person tell me say one day i go learn to follow one woman i go argue but that day done come and jude is loyal

the system is real brothers , when your time reach only you go rest leave woman mata for Matthias , with deep sadness i say goodbye to all my ex , all those i toasted and it didn't work , all i use play and run and those that i used without pity wasn't personal you were not just the ones for me

i pray my son follows my footsteps with women , so he explores get tired and rest like his dad , because if you dont do yours early forget it oooo , you will hurt your wife , what led to this thread and decision was today , my old ex of months back came https://www.nairaland.com/3606662/girl-begs-take-virginity-it and i refused to collect tithe forget say she be virgin normally i for try well but jude mind no dey that life again , to my brothers that are in the game , your time is coming

pictures of my thanksgiving week of womanizing added to say goodbye to women, those men still in the game know how hard it is to snap these pictures

i used 8 different girls between last week and yesterday take do send off

Pally you never start... I work in a Bank and have over 20 girls
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by lereinter(m): 1:42am On Feb 03, 2017
all this cheap gals
see dressing yu go know
suya and mirinda gals
and u form pro
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by kwinzara(f): 4:02am On Feb 03, 2017
I just pity the girls who messed up themselves because of money ,na wa ooo Now someone else has tied him down Guys look that back and that yansh well o,your babe fit dey there
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2017
judefcc:
location?
ado ekiti bro,u fit inbox me number..thx sir!
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2017
aro1:
ado ekiti bro,u fit inbox me number..thx sir!
my pm no dey work, i go mention you for one spot
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
princeemmma:
Did this just happen again??

This guy carry this case enter New year

Guy: Doctor, My girlfriend is pregnant but
we always use protection and the rubber
never broke. How is it possible?
Doctor: Let me tell you a story: "There was
once a Hunter who always carries a Gun
wherever he goes. One day he took his
Umbrella instead of his Gun and went out.
A Lion suddenly jumped infront of him.
In order to scare the Lion,the Hunter used
the Umbrella like a Gun,and shot the
Lion,then it died!
Guy: Nonsense!! Someone else must've
shot the Lion...
Doctor: Good!! You understood the Story.
Next patient please...

Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by jakandeola(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
I luv dat very matured I pray dat airforce1 become a change peson too. a manboi
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
lereinter:

all this cheap gals

see dressing yu go know

suya and mirinda gals

and u form pro
forget matter.even those babes forming slay queens and slay dragons if u enter dhier matter u will see dem also cheap.

1 Like

Re: Time To Say Goodbye To Random Women And Yeye Lifestyle (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
kwinzara:
I just pity the girls who messed up themselves because of money ,na wa ooo
Now someone else has tied him down
Guys look that back and that yansh well o,your babe fit dey there
grin grin grin grin grin u check well say ur pixs no dey among grin.........no vex ooooo na play i dey play wit u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) / Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? / He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.