Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Immigrating To Denmark. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigrating To Denmark. (749 Views)

I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. / Don't Go To Denmark! / Is It Wise To Travel To Denmark To Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immigrating To Denmark. by Saphiire: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hey everyone .

Hopefully this question is in the right section as I'm new to the forum.

I'd like to know if anyone has moved from Nigeria to a spouse in Denmark?
My fiance is Danish and we're getting married in Lagos by March. I'll like to know if the certificate we get here will be good enough to get a travel visa or it's be the to just refister the marraige in Denmark.

I'm also getting a headache trying to find information about what kind of visa to apply for. Can anyone help? Or share their experience?

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Pilot Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo / Any Hope In Brazil? / How To Prevent The Police From Flagging You Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.