Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,067 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. (8610 Views)

Relocation Sales (household Items For Sale). / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by micronut(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hi guys, an foreign friend leaving Lagos for his home country is disposing his house hold items at an affordable prices.

The following are the available items:

1. A beautiful women dressing table with stood

Call or WhatsApp for Prices on 07063789912

Thanks & God bless!

Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by micronut(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
2. Beautiful Wall Artworks of cartoonist Mario Miranda.

Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by micronut(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
3. An HP Photosmart C4683 Print Scan Copy...in a very good condition.

Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by micronut(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
4. A Panosonic electric cooker, a 2plates - Hot Plate, a Rice Cooking machine & a 2000va Century Stabilizer.

All working perfectly well..

Call or WhatsApp for Prices on 07063789912

Thanks & God bless!

Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by micronut(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
searchng4love:
Indians are one of the dirtiest people alive and very much diseased infested

Not all Indians Brother, that's pure fallacy of generalization. If you are not interested just go. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by searchng4love: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
micronut:

Not all Indians Brother, that's pure fallacy of generalization. If you are not interested just go. Thanks.
92℅
Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by ifyalways(f): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Who's gonna waste time to call and ask for the price of the dirty rice cooker and co?

Anyways, good luck

2 Likes

Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by searchng4love: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
ifyalways:
Who's gonna waste time to call and ask for the price of the dirty rice cooker and co?

Anyways, good luck

he'd better dump the rubbish and join tuface in the protest.... yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by micronut(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
ifyalways:

Anyways, good luck

Don't have your time..

1 Like

Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by micronut(m): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
searchng4love:

he'd better dump the rubbish and join tuface in the protest.... yeye dey smell

I don't know why people won't just mind their.own business. You want me to talk seriously to you but I won't.

5 Likes

Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by NoToPile: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Oga post the prices, its better that way.

3 Likes

Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by searchng4love: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
micronut:

I don't know why people won't just mind their.own business. You want me to talk seriously to you but I won't.
you dare not... I send Indians on errands ... am ashamed to even share country of origin with you.... Indian relics sending you on a nonsense mission and here you are advertising rubbish. and you will dare talk to me. . you won't.
meanwhile I can send drabeey to take you to my house so take abandoned stuffs for your new trade... but then how am I sure you won't go beyond your limits in my absence?

1 Like

Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 03, 2017
searchng4love:

you dare not... I send Indians on errands ... am ashamed to even share country of origin with you.... Indian relics sending you on a nonsense mission and here you are advertising rubbish. and you will dare talk to me. . you won't.
meanwhile I can send drabeey to take you to my house so take abandoned stuffs for your new trade... but then how am I sure you won't go beyond your limits in my absence?

See this mumu that is till living under his parents.
Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by searchng4love: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2017
well I take no offence your diction is just like your bus driver job.... send ur cv I might get you a LAGBUS driving job...

Drabeey:

See this mumu that is till living under his parents.
Ode!
Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by ifyalways(f): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2017
lol.

Pure evil. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2017
searchng4love:
well I take no offence your diction is just like your bus driver job.... send ur cv I might get you a LAGBUS driving job...

Should i justify your brain defects with my mention. No, just ds once though.
And not again. Pls back off!

3 Likes

Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by searchng4love: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2017
Drabeey:

Should i justify your brain defects with my mention. No, just ds once though. And not again. Pls back off!
never knew you had brain defects kpele... get well soon
Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by MissIndependent(f): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Some Nigerians are so Bitter too bad! undecided

1 Like

Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by micronut(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
MissIndependent:
Some Nigerians are so Bitter too bad! undecided

Don't mind the two useless being.. I have avoided them like plague.
Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by Ganjababe: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Trying to add you up on whatsapp. Am interested in the printer.
Thanks
Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by micronut(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ganjababe:
Trying to add you up on whatsapp. Am interested in the printer.
Thanks

I just replied sir/ma.. The Printer has been sold! Thanks...
Re: Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. by RoyalRoy(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Please there is a thread already for household item sales.

No need creating separate thread of your own.

Join here....

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here

(1)

Is It Advisable To Have A Male As House Help? / I Need A Flatmate / A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.