Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Is The Name Of This Animal??? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Name Of This Animal??? (2317 Views)

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Animal??? by aragon4realz(m): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
a cousin of mine went hunting and he caught this animal which is called mkpukwa in Igbo language...pls what do you call it in English??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swc80ykkZsM

Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal??? by Flexherbal(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
Waiting for professors in this field.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal??? by softwerk(f): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
I seriously don't know the name of the animal but I know it acted in the movie 'Guardians of the Galaxy' smiley
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal??? by Josiah1150(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
cool mole rat
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal??? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:16am On Feb 03, 2017
softwerk:
I seriously don't know the name of the animal but I know it acted in the movie 'Guardians of the Galaxy' smiley
The raccoon was the name of the animal in guardians of the galaxy. I don't think we have raccoons in Africa though. It's not native to the land same way we don't have tigers.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal??? by aragon4realz(m): 5:49am On Feb 03, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

The raccoon was the name of the animal in guardians of the galaxy. I don't think we have raccoons in Africa though. It's not native to the land same way we don't have tigers.
you're right...I don't think it's a raccoon but a little hairy like it
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal??? by aragon4realz(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2017
Flexherbal:
Waiting for professors in this field.

no prof is showing up oh
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal??? by viktur89(m): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2017
It's not a raccoon, a raccoon has a ringed tail. I heard someone refer to this as a cane rat once.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal??? by Raintaker(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
This thing na dog rat na
D mouth look like dog own
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal??? by aragon4realz(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Raintaker:
This thing na dog rat na D mouth look like dog own
is there any animal like dograt or ratdog lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal??? by aragon4realz(m): 5:40am On Mar 03, 2017
Raintaker:
This thing na dog rat na D mouth look like dog own
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal??? by Raintaker(m): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=aragon4realz post=54222537][/quote]itz probably a porcupine, but the environmental factors made it look this way.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal??? by aragon4realz(m): 6:56am On Mar 03, 2017
Raintaker:
itz probably a porcupine, but the environmental factors made it look this way.
it's not a porcupine...it has hairs not sharp spines

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Clearance Sale 40% Off! / Homemade Pasta Alfredo "sauce" / Dos And Don’ts Of Using A Food Dehydrator:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.