Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:37 PM

How To Survive Recession And Buharinomics - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Survive Recession And Buharinomics (601 Views)

4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary / Ignore Recession And Pursue Your Career. Smile At The Bank In This Present Aura / How To Survive A Job Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Survive Recession And Buharinomics by jmichael259(m): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
#copied_from
_Dr Strive Masiyiwa
Pause: Lights, camera, action!
__Where are you in the process?
_Whenever I see a young person on a street corner, chasing cars to sell something, I wonder to myself, what would happen if we helped that young entrepreneur
(because that's what they are) to learn trade skills like carpentry, mechanics, or plumbing, as well as digital skills?
_I then started asking myself,
how could technology help them learn entrepreneurial skills from the best of the best in the world?
_What would happen to our
growth rates in Africa!?
_“You don’t have to be great to
start, but you have to start to be great...”
_How is your year 2017 going so far?
_I’m sure you’ve heard the
expression commanded by film
directors on the set: “Lights,
camera, action!”
_Are you at the “action” stage
yet?

UPDATE: There are other cool but great skills and services that fetch good money for students, UPCOMING MUSICIANS, civil servants, business men and even as a full time job. Examples are;
baking, playing musical
instruments, foreign languages, barbing, event decorations, cake making, video/photography, fashion design, d.j/music mixing,
graphic designer e.t.c.

seun, lalasticlala
Re: How To Survive Recession And Buharinomics by fistonati(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Almost all what fela anikulapo kuti said years back as songs(prophecies) are all happening to Nigeria just as if he is Still alive.
If the youth's did not rise up to the challenges, then we will never get it right.

Whoever against the peaceful protest is against democracy and our national development.

Voting for change is not enough but ensuring the sustenance of the change is the most important but difficult and ensuring that sustenance is by putting pressure on government and it's agencies which is by voicing out as it is everywhere.

We can't continue to be suffering and smiling
Enough is enough
I stand with tubaba

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive Recession And Buharinomics by auntysimbiat(f): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
GOOOD
Re: How To Survive Recession And Buharinomics by kenerek: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
You want a change of life. Tired of being where you are. You don;t seem to know how to move forward.Get free CV reviews and mentoring send mail to info@kayceeinspires.com
Re: How To Survive Recession And Buharinomics by jmichael259(m): 6:39am On Feb 03, 2017
auntysimbiat:
GOOOD

mek we learn work now. Pesin wey get handwork go dey see food chop no matter weda dollar or oil rise. E go fit mek big money wen e go abroad or sell him work online. DONT JUST PROTEST, BECOME PRODUCTIVE! INDUSTRIALIZE YOURSELF, INDUSTRIALIZE OUR COUNTRY NOW!! Abeg front page na

(1) (Reply)

6 Youthful Mistakes You Should Avoid Before Age 30 / Fine Art Skill Acquisition / Swap My Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.