Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (60797 Views)

Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) / Daylight Mysteries / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
wink tnx for the comments guys. Really encouraging

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=everton4life post=53478486] wink tnx for the comments guys. Really encouraging wink tanks 4 d mention bro,ure doing a great job*pecks him and wears a long face*nw can i hve an update
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=Missperfect28 post=53481258][/quote]*blushes And Rubs His Pecked Cheek. Runs Away To Quickly Update, Stumbling Along The Way*

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
everton4life:
*blushes And Rubs His Pecked Cheek. Runs Away To Quickly Update, Stumbling Along The Way*
grin
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by blueflowers(f): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Youv'e got an interesting story here, keep it up
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by empress101(f): 6:34am On Feb 07, 2017
cheesy woww.. I'm following dis to the end...
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
sad Make una bear with me o. my laptop keys don get fault. i go dey type with phone for now
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Y Yr Laptop Get Fault At These Period Of Time When I Dey Enjoy D Story, Nyc Story U Got Here, I Dey Expect More Update Oh,
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 12:44am On Feb 08, 2017
EPISODE 7
THE PAST
“Honey, what do you think you are doing?” a man asked as he entered the kitchen to meet his wife cooking. He was in his early thirties and he was quite fit with no sign of protruding belly and he stood at an average height. He had well groomed raven black hair and a bit of stubble on his chin and he was currently wearing a red robe.
The question was directed to his heavily pregnant wife who was by the gas cooker, making their breakfast.
“I’m making breakfast” she replied, giving him a look as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
She was met with a disapproving scowl on his face.
“Come on, Joe” she whined. “It’s just cooking. Besides, it’s only a light breakfast I’m making”
He shook his head and moved towards her, collecting the spoon from her hand and ignoring her protests.
“Light or heavy breakfast” he said as he gently nudged her away from the gas cooker. “ It doesn’t matter. I think we’ve discussed it before, I’ll cook and take care of the chores until our boy is born. I want you to get as much rest as you can”
“What makes you think it will be a boy?” she smiled at him
“Instincts” He grinned back at her. “ I’m serious, Esther. No cooking or cleaning till our baby is born. Leave it to me” he added with a serious look.
“But that would just make me lazy!” she pouted.
“No it won’t” he replied
“Joe…”
“I don’t want to hear it” he interrupted.
They stood in a staring contest. She frowning and him grinning. Ever since they were dating up till when they got married. She knew he could be obstinate, especially when it came to her safety and well being. Part of her found it annoying, but another part couldn’t help but find it adorable and romantic. Her knight in shining armor. She giggled at that thought.
She sighed in defeat.
“Fine, you win” she grumbled
“Was there ever a doubt?” He chuckled victoriously before leaning down to kiss her nose, making her giggle. “ I always win” he added cockily.
“Except in the bedroom” She winked teasingly at him, making him blush.
“That…. Is….That doesn’t count” he stammered in embarrassment as he looked away from her and into the pot. “ It’s not my fault you have a sexy body” he muttered.
She smiled at his bashfulness as he continued cooking. He just unintentionally made her head swell with that last comment. Not many married women got complements from their spouses. But Joe was different. He would always find one thing to say or do that made her tingle. From flirting with her as if they were still teenagers to giving her affectionate hugs from behind when she least expected it. She frowned a bit as she looked at her swollen belly.
“ Joe” she said.
“Yes?” he replied, turning to her.
“Do you still think I look beautiful in this state?” she said, still staring at her belly.
“Suddenly self conscious, are we?” he teased.
“I’m serious” she retorted rather loudly. “ Since I reached this month in pregnancy, I can’t help but feel like I don’t look appealing to you”
“Esther!!” Joe could not believe his ears. “ What brought about that? ”
“I mean look at me!” she gestured to herself. “ I look so fat. And so.. so unattractive!! I can’t even stand in front of the mirror and feel confident again. What if after the delivery, I don’t get my shape back!! ” She burst into tears.
‘Ah’ Joe thought with a smile. The situation finally dawning on him. ‘ Mood swings. That explains everything’
He had already gotten to her usual on and off moods that sadly came along with her pregnancy. One moment she was laughing at something he said, the next moment she was screaming at him for one petty error, then the next, she was crying for no reason. Things a man must endure in this life. Oh well.
“Come here, baby” he spread his arms and she walked into his embrace, still sobbing.
“Shh” he cooed gently as he stroked her hair. “It’s alright, it’s okay. I don’t care what shape you are. Pregnant or not, you will always look appealing to my eyes and you will always be the most beautiful woman in the world.”
“Are you telling me this to make me feel better or because you mean it?” she giggled into his chest. Her tears slowly fading away.
“Both” he laughed. “ Esther, I don’t care what other people say or think about how you look and you shouldn’t either. Remember that, okay?”.
“Yeah, I will” she sighed happily. Then looking at him, she added. “ Erm, Joe?”
“ Yes?” he smiled at her.
“ The food is burning”
“OH MY GOD!!!!”
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
“Negative” Joe sighed in frustration as the result of his experiment came out in disappointing fashion.. as usual. He was currently in his lab at the back of his house with some tiny animals in cages and glasses. He had just mixed some liquid and injected it on an infected rat. To his annoyance, the rat died immediately. He had been on this case for days and he desperately needed to do something .
“Come on” he groaned as mixed some other liquids again. “ Mankind’s weapon against illness depends on this. This is what I’ve hoped for all my life. No more illness for me. I’m sick of seeing my wife getting worried.”
He poured the mixture into a test tube filled with water and waited. The water began to change color and Joe crossed his fingers in hope. Finally the liquid became stable and it turned ……….green.
“Oh my goodness” Joe gasped “ Could this be? Only one way to find out”
He took the test tube and moved over to a glass filled with another infected rat. Tipping the test tube over slightly, he poured some drops over on the rat. The rat moved around frantically and began to convulse.
“Please, Good God . No” he sighed sadly and was about to turn away when he noticed something.
The rat stopped convulsing and began to breathe at a normal rate. Soon it started to move about in a healthy fashion.
“ SUCCESS!!” he leaped in joy and danced around the lab “X-SERUM IS BORN!!”.
Soon he came to his senses as a sudden thought came to his mind.
“Of course” he muttered. “ Side effects.. I need to test for side eff..”
He was interrupted as his phone rang. He sighed at the caller id and picked it.
“Hello Luke” he said.
“Joseph, my man” A loud voice came from the receiver. “ I just wanted to check on you and see how you are doing.”
“I am doing well, thank you” Joe replied. “ and you?”
“Oh, I am alright” Luke replied. “And I bet you are still on your feeble attempt on trying to discover the ultimate cure” he added sarcastically.
“Except this time it came out successfully” Joe smiled cockily.
“What?” Luke gasped. “ It worked?”
Joe could detect a tinge of glee in his voice but said nothing about it.
“Yes it did” Joe continued. “ But I am still testing to see if there are..”
“JOE!!” he was interrupted at the frantic voice of his wife from the living room. “THE BABY!! IT’S COMING!!”
“My goodness!!” Joe cried out then turned to the receiver. “ Luke, we’ll continue this later. My wife has gone into labor”
“Really? I’ll meet you at the hospital” Luke dropped the call.
Joe drove like a deranged lunatic on the way to the hospital, lucky and thankful that he didn’t run into anyone or even worse, encounter the police. Soon his wife was admitted into one of the labor rooms and being a doctor himself, decided to handle the operations. It was his hospital after all.
Delivery process was hell and try as much as she could, there was no progress in the situation. After much efforts, she began to grow weaker and her breathing was slowly depleting. Joe and the midwifes around knew what this meant.
“Doctor?” One of the midwives looked at him in fear.
‘This is not happening.’ Joe thought in fear as he held his wife’s slowly growing cold hand. ‘Esther, please stay with me. Please’ tears began to well around his eyes.
Then it hit him!! The serum!! It was his last shot at saving the life of the woman he loved. He stormed out of the room, running into Luke along the way.
“What’s going on” Luke asked.
“My wife..” Joe began and Luke could see fear in his eyes.
“Where are you going?” Luke asked.
“I’m going back home to get my last hope” Joe said and walked away. Reaching the exit, he turned to face Luke and added. “ The cure”
With that he left Luke standing there, gaping in surprise.
“The cure really exists?” he said to no one in particular.
Joe came back as fast as he left. With the cure in a syringe and a determined look on his face, he made to enter the room but Luke put an arm to stop him.
“Joe, I know you can do crazy things sometimes but are you sure about this?”
“ I’ve never been so sure in my life” Joe replied.
“It’s risky…” Luke began
“It’s worth it” Joe pressed and pushed his arm out of the way before entering the room.
Reaching his wife, he saw that she was still struggling with life and the midwives had despairing looks on their faces. He held her wrist and made to inject her.
“ Doctor” One of the midwives said as she detected the syringe in his hand. “ What is that?”
He glanced momentarily at her before a steely scowl came on his face.
“It’s Hope” he said and without hesitation, injected his wife. They gasped as she suddenly screamed and started shaking frantically.
“Doctor, what’s happening?” the midwives were in shock.
Joe didn’t answer as his wife continued to shake. Soon she relaxed and he felt her hand becoming warmer. Before anyone could say anything, she started screaming again and soon a cry was heard as a midwife pulled a baby from her womb
“It’s a boy” She smiled as she cut the cord before handing him to Joe . Joe smiled as he held the sleeping bundle in his arms before looking at his wife who was sleeping peacefully.
Moments later when everything was back to normal, Esther woke up to see her husband smiling at her.
“Hey” she muttered weakly.
“Hey” he replied, caressing her face. “ How are you feeling?”
“Tired” she replied. “ The baby?”
Joe reached into a crib and carried his sleeping son, before handing him over to her.
“He’s handsome” she smiled and looked at Joe. “Just like his father”
Joe smiled and kissed her forehead.
“So what do we name him?” She asked.
Joe thought for a while and then replied. “ He was able to survive before entering into this world. And I know he would continue to be a survivor no matter what comes his way. I can feel it. His name will be Daniel”
Esther smiled as she kissed the forehead of the infant
“Daniel” she whispered.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
“WHY CAN’T YOU MAKE ONE FOR ME!!” Luke screamed and pounded the table in Joe’s office.
Joe sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose to prevent an incoming headache. Weeks after the birth of his son, Luke was on his neck constantly about the serum.
“Listen, Luke” Joe began. “ I’ve told you several times. I am still working on it to see if there are side effects”
“Don’t give me that bull” Luke dismissed. “ You didn’t hesitate to use it on your wife. It turned out perfect and she was fine. Your son is healthy too. If my calculations are correct. That serum could possibly enter his blood”
Joe was silent
“Unless…” Luke’s eyes widened in realization. “ You already knew that, didn’t you”
More silence.
Luke bent his head and chuckled darkly surprising Joe with his sudden change in mood.
“You know I hate being denied what I feel is rightfully mine” Luke whispered eerily, his face still shielded from Joe’s view.
“Especially if it benefits my kind” He raised his head and Joe got the shock of his life. Luke’s eyes glowed a dark red and the skin around his eyes began to contort.
“OH MY GOD!!” Joe stood in fright and made to pick his phone but Luke was the faster of the two. He grabbed Joe’s wrist and twisted it, snapping it. Joe’s scream was interrupted as luke gripped his neck and hefted him up.
“You see, Joe” Luke whispered. “ You chose the hard way. This could have been the height of a very good friendship between us but your selfishness prevents that.”
“Luke..don’t” Joe choked out against luke’s grip.
“However,” Luke continued “ Your boy is the perfect alternative. And as for you, let me be merciful and put you out of your misery!!”
A snapping sound was heard as Luke twisted Joe’s neck. His body hung limp before Luke dropped him on the ground roughly. He stared at his lifeless body before he left the office.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

THE PRESENT
DAY
Luke folded his arms behind his back as he looked outside the window of an abandoned building overlooking the school. He smiled as he saw Daniel and Jake arguing with two boys on a politics matter.
“ Daniel, my boy” he chuckled. “ I can’t wait for our second reunion. Unfortunately, this time your mother will play an interesting role in this”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 12:46am On Feb 08, 2017
smiley For the wonderful viewers and readers of my story, i don update o. Your encouraging comments motivated me to quickly rush and fix my laptop today. i love you guys
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 08, 2017
cool @OP ur story is jst wow,nyc piece here,tnx 4 ur dedication...
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 2:00am On Feb 08, 2017
Spiritman99:
cool @OP ur story is jst wow,nyc piece here,tnx 4 ur dedication...
embarassed I am humbled by your kind words
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Thanks For Updating, But Lemme Warn U Luke Must Not Kill Daniel Or His Mother Oh
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2017
holuwanoisy111:
Thanks For Updating, But Lemme Warn U Luke Must Not Kill Daniel Or His Mother Oh
lipsrsealed
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
everton4life:
embarassed I am humbled by your kind words
Ur welc mhen,...,now where d update deh?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Spiritman99:
Ur welc mhen,...,now where d update day undecided Ur welc mhen,...,now where d update de na :-/ ? cheesy
wink on the way
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
everton4life:
wink on the way
grin
everton4life:
wink on the way
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
sad today wey I talk say I go write enough story, na that time all my uncles and relatives know say them go pack themselves enter my house. so so errand since morning. make una no vex. una go get update today.
cc saraphina, missperfect28, damibliz

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by saraphina(f): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
everton4life:
sad today wey I talk say I go write enough story, na that time all my uncles and relatives know say them go pack themselves enter my house. so so errand since morning. make una no vex. una go get update today.
cc saraphina, missperfect28, damibliz
mention me in ur next update bro..This story is really tootooring me ooo and please make d update longer oooo
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
EPISODE 8

A bat hung upside down at the branch of an oak tree. It’s wings covering it’s body as it snoozed peacefully. A sudden movement below startled it and it quickly snapped awake, eyes glaring .
Below, a white rabbit hopped around, it’s nose twitching as it sniffed around for food. The bat adjusted itself and stood upright on the branch, excited at the sight of a new meal. It bared it’s fangs in excitement as the rabbit continued moving about, unaware of the imminent danger about to occur.
With a sharp snarl, it swooped down and the rabbit suddenly, seeing the approaching predator, took off. It was a short chase as the bat was gearing closer, it’s feet close to grabbing the rabbit by the neck. Then it happened.
Before it could lay it’s claws on the poor animal, a growl was heard nearby and a grey wolf jumped out of the swiped the bat away with it’s claw. The bat landed roughly against a tree bark and quickly regained it’s balance, flying to perch on the branch and snarling at the intruder. The rabbit, seeing at it was saved ironically from another predator, quickly scurried away into a nearby hole to hide, grateful to be able to see the light of another day.
The bat looked at the wolf with glowing red eyes but it wasn’t enough to scare it away as the wolf glared back, baring it’s teeth. It’s grey fur bright in the night and it’s eyes a glistening blue. It stood at alert and growled menancily. The atmosphere between the two animals were tense as they dictated who would start the battle and more importantly, who would come out alive.
With a loud screech, the bat flew down at the wolf and the wolf charged towards it with an angry ferocity…
Daniel gasped as he woke up from his dream. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. He was in his room and everywhere was still dark. He could still hear the loud snores of one of his room mates but that didn’t bother him. He was used to it by now. He checked his phone and saw that it read 4:AM. Sighing, he laid back and ruminated on his dream.
‘What could this mean?’ he pondered. ‘The bat?, the wolf? Fighting?. Is this some kind of unforeseen battle or something’
He ran his hand over his hair in frustration as he remembered a particular book his grandfather gave him. It was a book titled :DREAMS AND THEIR MEANING. He cursed himself for forgetting to bring it along with him to the school. That book could really come in handy right now.
Speaking of his grandfather, it had been a while since he saw him. He smiled as he remembered the times when he visited him and they would talk about old times. Particularly the years between Daniel’s father and himself.
“ Joe was such a workaholic” His grandfather would say. “He could be so stubborn sometimes too. I remember each time I would wake up early around 3 to use the latrine. I would pass his room and see his light still on. Each time I check his room, he is doing one kind of experiment or the other. I would scold him and tell him to get back to sleep and he would obey. You would think he had listened only for him to repeat the same thing again. Joe, my boy. The stubborn doctor” He added and they would laugh.
Right now was not the time to reminisce. This feeling had appeared again in his mind and he needed to clear it. He picked his phone and dialed his mom.
“Hello?” Her voice sounded tired. “Dan, sweetie. How are you? Is everything okay?”
“Yes” he replied. “I just thought I should check on you and see if you were fine”
“Around 4 in the morning?” she was amused. “Is anything the matter?”
“No” he forced a smile to his face. “ Everything is fine”
“You sure?” she pressed on.
“Yeah” he replied too quickly.
Esther sighed into the receiver, knowing her son’s reputation for keeping things to himself. But she didn’t want to press him further.
“Alright, Baby.” She smiled. “ remember, if you need anything or you want to talk to me about anything, I am here for you. Okay?”
“Okay, I will” he smiled softly. “Love you mum”
“Love you too, my baby boy” She giggled.
“Mom, I’m 16” he rolled his eyes.
“Not yet anyway” she replied. “Until next week.”
“Yeah”
“Alright. Take care and send my greetings to Jacob” she said.
Daniel looked under his bunk to see Jake snoozing, wrapped in blanket and leaving only his head exposed. An amusing sight.
“ Alright I will. Take care too, Mum” he said.
“ I will.” She replied. “Bye”
“Bye” he said and cut the call.
He sighed in relief. Thank goodness. His mum was fine.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The sun had risen and by that time, Dan and Jake had gotten ready for their first lecture of the day. For once, They finally had the time to eat which put Daniel in a bright mood.
“Dan, na wa for you o” Jake said as they walked along the hallway of their hostel.
“What happened?” Dan replied.
“This your way is not pure again” Jake laughed as they turned to another corner that led to the exit.
“Haba” Daniel laughed slightly. “what brought about that one again na”
“ Since that time you followed Ann that day, you just dey disappear every now and then. Sometimes you will be coming back late at night. I dey suspect you” Jake teased.
Since his encounter with luke, Daniel had decided that he really needed physical as well as mental fitness. He had requested for Ann to teach him karate which she happily obliged. That is not to say the training was a smooth ride. The beginning process which was the defensive had been a long and painful one as she had managed to land hits on various parts of his body and sent him falling on his back with a painful groan. After a few weeks, he got the hang of it and began to dodge her attacks gradually and reverse her grips. Then he managed to land hits on her though he reduced his efforts on that as he didn’t like hitting girls. So far it was all good.
“I’m just putting her through in most of the courses” Daniel said.
“Na so” Jake replied.
They were suddenly intercepted by a brutish looking guy with a scar running down his left cheeks and bloodshot eyes. Falcon, as he was called, due to his sharp eyes used to detect victims that he would extort money from, was the hostel’s infamous bully known for his aggressive nature and getting into fights with most of the hostel inmates. Only a few in the hostel stood up to him and his thuggish ways.
Right now, he had located his first victims of the day and Jake knew what was coming next.
“Where una dey go?” he said with a frown as he blocked their way. Daniel scowled at this, his bright mood already ruined. He didn’t want any of this nonsense today.
“Class” he replied.
“Na so. Scholars” he laughed. “ Anyway, you know how things dey go for this hostel. Just settle me something, I wan buy food” he commanded as his face regained his serious look.
“Sorry, No cash” Daniel retorted, surprising both Jake and Falcon. Jake because he had never seen this side of his best friend before. Falcon, because he felt insulted by this little boy who had the guts to stand up to him. Who did he think he was?
“Na me you dey follow talk like that?” Falcon roared scaring Jake who backed down a little. But Daniel stood his ground. Some rebellious spirit had suddenly taking him and he felt like lashing out. A small crowd had gathered by the scene and some boys were already feeling sorry for Daniel, knowing what was going to happen next.
“Listen” Daniel began. “We have class by 8 and this is 7;30. If we don’t hurry, we will be late”
“You dey form English for me” Falcon bellowed, gripping Daniel by his shirt. “ E be like say you don forget how I dey run things for this hostel. Pay your dues now or I go show you my red eyes. No time”
“Abeg, guy. Do the right thing na” One of the bystanders pleaded to Daniel, a few agreeing with him.
If Daniel wasn’t pissed before, he was definitely pissed now. All he wanted was to wake up early and go to class in peace. Was that too much to ask? Now he would definitely be late all because of this stupid pig of a guy!!
Gripping the hand that held his shirt, Daniel did the unthinkable. To the surprise of their audience and Jake, he lifted Falcon and slammed him into the nearby waste bin head first. Shouts of surprise rang through the crowd as they took in the sight of Falcon in the waste bin. Only his legs sticking out. Daniel smiled a bit. That karate lesson definitely paid off.
“Dude lets go” He pulled Jake along as they parted the way through the crowd who quickly made way for them. Jake obliged as a zombified look came on his face. What happened to the Daniel he knew?
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
“Late late comer” Tomiwa teased the boys as they finally made their way into the class. As predicted, they arrived twenty minutes late and after some insults from the lecturer, they were told to wait outside as punishment before being pardoned and allowed to come in.
“It wasn’t our fault” Jake grumbled.
“Oh really?” she smiled. “ Who’s fault was it?”
“ Long story” Jake muttered.
“ Na so” She laughed.
Daniel sat down beside Sharon with a frown. He prayed that today would not get any worse because if someone managed to anger him, he would not go as easy on that person as he went on Falcon. Sharon for once decided not to bother him as she saw his mood.
“I smell fury” a feminine voice sang in his ear and he turned around to look into the teasing chocolates of Annabelle’s eyes.
“Then your nose works well” he managed a small smile.
“Terrible morning?” she asked.
“Yeah” he replied as he faced his front so he wouldn’t be caught and sent outside again. “ I’ll tell you later” he whispered.
“Alright” she smiled.
Sharon frowned a little at their interaction. Ever since Annabelle showed up into their group, She had managed to gather most of Daniel’s attention and break into his shell. How did she do it?
The rest of the day went quite normal and Daniel lightened up. After lectures were over,he told Annabelle about his encounter that early morning and she laughed at it before congratulating him. She then invited over to her place for a celebration of him becoming a “real man” which he agreed on. Then they left the hall.
Currently, he was on his way to her place with a smile on his face. When he got back to the hostel earlier in the evening, he saw no sign of Falcon. Instead he was greeted by the inmates of his hostel as they showered praises and respect for him for his feat that morning. He smiled at the memory as he quickly stopped at a nearby bush to ease himself. The area was lonely as there were not many people passing by. He finished and was about to leave when he heard a voice behind him.
“ Boys, see as God wan take punish this guy now” the voice snarled. Daniel turned around and was met with the horrific sight of Falcon staring at him with an angry look. With him were 4 other brutes and they all held knives. Daniel panicked as he began to sweat. Training was not enough to support him against 5 big guys who were armed and the chances of him surviving this night were next to naught.
“You dey form Jet li for me this morning abi” Falcon said as he and the 4 guys began to corner Daniel.
“Don’t worry. We go see how your chinko style go help you now.” Daniel was already against the wall with no where to escape and was about to pray for his life.
“Leave him alone” a calm voice intercepted from the shadows
“Who be that?” Falcon growled as he stopped in his advance along with his boys.
The owner of the voice stepped out from the darkness and to their surprise, it was Annabelle . She clenched her fists as an angry look was on her face. A look Daniel had never seen before.
“If you know what is good for you, I suggest you leave now.” She continued.
Falcon and the boys roared in laughter.
“See this chick o” Falcon said in between laughs. “ You think say we dey play here. You better commot for here before I send my boys reach your side”
“Go ahead and try” She said, defiantly.
Falcon signaled to one of his boys and he charged towards her only to be swiftly knocked down to the ground unconscious by a heavy kick to the jaw. A look of surprise came on Falcon’s face before it was replaced with anger. He commanded the remaining three to attack at once and a full fight began. Daniel and Falcon stood by as they watched Annabelle brutalize the three guys, one by one. The first charged with his knife and she sidestepped him before hitting his back with her elbow, stunning him enough to drop his knife. Before he could recover, Annabelle had blocked the punch of the second guy and jabbed him in the face before lifting him by the shirt and throwing him towards the former. They collided head to head and dropped to the ground in an unconscious heap. The third lasted though as he managed to endure her hits slightly. He tried to kick her but she dodged it, switching positions with him with her back to falcon. Falcon took this as his cue to attack and charged forward with his knife.
“ANN! WATCH OUT!!” Daniel cried out, but it was too late..
Annabelle had punched the third guy in the jaw and delivered multiple kicks to his head which knocked him down. She turned around at the sound of Daniel’s cry a little too late and couldn’t prevent Falcon’s knife from piercing into her stomach. She screamed in pain and Daniel gasped in horror.
“NO!!” he cried out.
Annabelle’s legs buckled and she slipped slowly to the ground.
“I no tell you?” Falcon laughed as he held on to the knife in her stomach. “ I tell you say you no suppose cross my lane. I be the king….”
He was interrupted as all of a sudden, Annabelle suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled it away from her stomach and without hesitation… she broke his wrist.
Falcon screamed as he bent side ways, but she wasn’t done yet. She stood back up with her eyes closed and held him by the shirt before tearing the top of the shirt away to reveal his neck. She straightened her self and opened her eyes. Daniel gasped in terror as he saw her eyes. It was glowing red and veins began to pulse around it. It was the same appearance he had seen on Luke.
‘Oh no’ he thought in fear. ‘ this cannot be. This is not happening’
Falcon on the other hand began to struggle against her grip but it was no use as she quickly opened her mouth to reveal fangs and bit into his neck. He screamed and struggled harder until his body became limp and she dropped him on the floor. His eyes were still open but one sharp look would tell someone that he was dead.
Annabelle sighed in relief as she wiped her mouth. She pulled up her shirt to reveal the rapidly healing wound on her stomach. It soon closed up and her flesh became as new.
“Ann?” A frightened voice startled her. She gasped in reality as she glanced at the forgotten reason she was here in the first place. She walked towards him but he quickly moved back in fear.
“Dan, please wait…” she stretched her hand towards him.
“Ann?” he repeated as fear etched over his face. “ You’re a vampire?”

3 Likes

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
THE END lipsrsealed

NA JOKE O grin
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by alexblazzzer18(m): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
everton4life:

THE END lipsrsealed

NA JOKE O grin
oya bring it on joor, m waiting for more update
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
alexblazzzer18:
oya bring it on joor, m waiting for more update
on it's way
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by alexblazzzer18(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
everton4life:
on it's way
oya sharp sharp
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2017
I don dey fear. shey people still dey follow this thread?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 3:33am On Feb 09, 2017
sad
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 09, 2017
You Have To Keep Up Updating Before People Start To Comment And Follow, So I Dey Beg U Dont Stop Now Because People Are Not Commemting Oh
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by ashatoda: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2017
guy if I hear that kind yeye joke for ya mouth hen, the thing go serious. oya continue
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2017
Baba mi everton,wehdon o,saw som mistakes,wz it temi dt dan wz suppose 2 tell abt d fight or ann?nyc tori kip it up bruh,
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2017
Keep writing. Your aim is to become very good, their comments won't give you that. I've learnt that. Just write.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Spiritman99:
Baba mi everton,wehdon o,saw som mistakes,wz it temi dt dan wz suppose 2 tell abt d fight or ann?nyc tori kip it up bruh,
fixed
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by saraphina(f): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
everton4life:
I don dey fear. shey people still dey follow this thread?
we dey ur back till d end ooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.